Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: British street culture

Default British street culture

Chavs. Townies. Neds. Call them what you want, they are the scum that roam British streets at all hours. Drinking. Fighting. And reproducing.

Chavs are the worst thing to hit the UK since Labour came to power. For all you folks who live in the US, here is a guide for you.

But what do they look like?

You can spot a Chav in the street by several tell-tale signs.

• Burberry style clothes
    • Rampant consumption of alcohol
    • Xtreme fighting skills that they learned off watching 2Fast2Furious 19 times
    • Inbreeding

More often than not, you can find these genetic mutations in the local public park. They tend to sit/stand/fornicate on the benches provided. After said use of the bench, they destroy it.

Well I for one am sick of these scum bags. However I have a plan. Many of you are aware of Operation Big Wall. My plan is not dissimilar to OBW. I believe that if we get in early, we can remove this pest from our towns.

The plan

The plan is as follows. If we create a trap to lure these bastards to a certain place (ie. a volcano) then we can bottle neck our force.
    Once all the chavs are in place, we blast them popper English, remotely stylish clothes, and non alcoholic beverages.

If we begin work on operation Chav Removal now, we can exterminate 80% of these pests before the year is up.

So come one come all, and lets unite against the threat the British culture as WE KNOW IT!!

Blog Entries

MOVE OUT!

there was a picture here

Right on!! I think this plan will work. Employment will be up 78% once they are 'gone'

BEEF!

had to throw that one in

I'm perfectly okay with them, if they're perfectly okay with me that is.

Some are loud mouth little dumbA$$es but then again, everyone has a moment like that, just they seem to not grow out of it for a little while.

Really, Chavs aren't so bad, we just need to talk it over, because not all of them respect other people for who they are, and tend to often not look deeper than the clothes they wear.

Well, i wouldn't go to extremes, but i suggest you buy the T-shirt "Clean up London's streets: kill a chav" you'd wear it well

Instead of taking such a left-wing approach, I suggest we take a heavy handed approach. These people dont have IQs. And if they did, they would be in single figures.

You cant reason with a dolt
    Last edited by fire-f0cks; 10-04-2005 at 10:26 PM.

I have a best friend that's a chav, and she's perfectl okay, it's just a select few that think they're all it

FFXIV Character

Linkle Grey (Sargatanas)

I love you, Fire-f0cks

Blog Entries

The world will end tommorow

there was a picture here

Need I say more?

Note the bottle of BucksFizz the guy is holding, true hardcore. It has a Vol. of about 3%

the youngest are the worst

Another route would be to sterilize the Chav offspring at birth

Quote Originally Posted by fire-f0cks
    Another route would be to sterilize the Chav offspring at birth
    xD

Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Quote Originally Posted by Laugh at face of Danger
    I have a best friend that's a chav, and she's perfectl okay, it's just a select few that think they're all it
    Your best friend is probably, not a chav then. Its not the type of music they listen to, or what they wear that makes them a chav, really. Its their anti-social behaviour.

Down with chavs.

The Jamie Star Scenario The Jamie Star Scenario's Avatar

Dude, we need the lower classes. If you get rid of them who is going to build the houses, work in McDonalds, paint houses, mine coal and other mainly manual labour jobs? You need to put up with them so the upper classes can oppress them.

And if you wanted another 4 years of the Conervative party in power you are a fool!