Page 60 of 65 FirstFirst ... 104050545556575859606162636465 LastLast

Thread: My second sig!!(and 3rd and 4th)

Blog Entries

The first one is really cool.

The second one though, I think the photograph used in it doesn't quite match with the sig. Its too blurry or something, and just doesn't look right. But it is still pretty good.

Mmkay, I broke my Photoshop yet again, but it's up and running again. 3 sigs, all from the movie Underworld. <3 Anyways...

V1:

V2: With brushes and text~

V3~Different picture on the left and different color scheme~

Which one is best? I'd love some criticism if anyone is willing to give me any, go ahead and post, I'd like to improve. xD.

i'm giving up,
    on the entire human race....

First one is very simple.
    Second, nice using of brushs, text looks nice as well.
    Third, this is the one I like, really. It looks very nice and the colours beld great with each other.

Nice work, ff7+ff10 gurl 100.
    I <3 you Polaris
    ~Antratica forum~ You know you want to join =p

Thank you, Owen.

i'm giving up,

New sigs

A sig for a competition..it's snowing in it, but you can barely tell

And that one was made for Roto13

i'm giving up,

Beyond Fantasy Sephiroths Clone's Avatar

The panic and pink one are the best there. The others are good too. Nice tags.

Made by me

Indeed, the panic one is very well done. The others are good too, but not like the panic one.
    I <3 you Polaris

Thanks Here's some more~

And three versions of one sig =P

Opinion's if you want anyway

i'm giving up,

WOW!! The last one is fantastic. I love these, ff7+ff10 gurl 100. They look great.
    I <3 you Polaris

Quote Originally Posted by ff7+ff10 gurl 100 View Post
    This is nicer in my opinion.

想要對妳說的 不敢說的愛

Thank you. I was trying something new in these..some are render and picture less. Some just filters. And some just filter's and brushes. The last one's do have pictures.

For someone at Blootix~

C&C pwease. =)

i'm giving up,

Why won't anyone post here? New sig. Plain. Really similar to one of the others.

i'm giving up,

Wow! These are all really good! Great job!

I love that last one and the first two of the other lot the most ^___^. They're pretty.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ff7+ff10 gurl 100 View Post
    Why won't anyone post here? :( New sig. Plain. Really similar to one of the others.
    You asked for it.

Yes, your latest release looks exceedingly alike to the first two signatures that you have in your second-to-last post, and all three of them are boring. All of them are abstractions with only the text to save them from complete blandness. I think that all three of them could be used as backgrounds for other signatures, but by themselves they are lacking.

This is more like it. The background is like the others, yet you have something in the foreground to look at. There is even a brush in the background that mixes it up a bit. It's a start. My gripe here is that the character in the foreground does not match at all with the background image. Do something, anything, to tie them in together.

It's pretty, it's nice, it's clean. I would like this if it were not so tall. There is too much empty space up in the upper left-hand corner area, all above Rukia's head. To save against something like this, rotate the foreground image some; a clockwise turn of twenty degrees or so could do a world of difference. Also, there seems to be several shafts of light running in front of Rukia and Ichigo, yet the light source does not reflect in the background.

I think that the bar in front of chaos takes away the focus from the main image. Make it shorter so it does not take up almost a third of the entire signature. Also, experimenting with "stitching" it through chaos's image might bring out better results. That is, have it disappear behind his main body, but still cut in front of his wings, or place it behind him entirely, etc... It has potential.

Ah, one of my biggest gripes: an image that both escapes traditional borders and yet is contained by them. If you are going to put an image that overlaps and goes out of defined borders (in this case, the top and bottom, those lovely dark areas), then make sure that they are complete. Having an image that goes out of borders only to be cut off is one of the ugliest things in the world. Either put the image there in its completeness and use .gif or .png format to take advantage of transparencies, or put it back in the borders that you have defined in your signature. For this signature, you may also want to look at either reducing the amount of detail in the girl or increasing the complexity of the background. It's a clash.

Ugh. I do not hold it against you because the only one who should be allowed to complain is the person who requested it. If they do not have fault with it, then good for them. I will just say that both it and its matching avatar are both kind of plain and unappealing.

Cheers, and I hope that you take something away from this!