Thread: A date to remember....

Default A date to remember....

Today is the aniversary of the death of metal gutarist Jesse Montieiro...Never heard of him?...I'm not surprised.

Jesse was a METAL GOD from Brazil....He was illiterate and deaf in one ear but Damn...when you heard him play....No other words except: * CK YEAH!!! were fitting.

Does anyone remember him as much as I do?
    Does the Legacy of Brazil's own "Meta-Anchelo" mean anything to ant one anymore?

If it does...You are my brother forever more...If not GO OUT AND GETY EDUCATED....

Anyway, LOVE RAZAEL (Meta-Baddass-ness).
    Razael: The Angel Slayer; He's Vash The Stampede crossed with Eikichi Onizuka and put in the .HACK universe.

Posts Occur in Real Time edczxcvbnm's Avatar

Seeing as how I have no clue who you are talking about I will say he never meant anything to me in the first place

Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

ed, if he never meant anything to you in the first place, then why post? Your post is just being disrespectful.

I've never heard of Jesse Montieiro, but I'm sure I would have if I lived in Brazil.

RIP.

I'll move this to The Lounge.
    Hello Pika Art by Dr Unne ~~~ godhatesfraggles

Who's scruffy lookin'? Captain Maxx Power's Avatar

Let us know what band he was in, some songs of note, then maybe I can relate.
    There is no signature here. Move along.

Quote Originally Posted by edczxcvbnm
    Seeing as how I have no clue who you are talking about I will say he never meant anything to me in the first place :D
    Not cool......

Some songs of note are 1. Meta-Anchelo (Thats were he got his nick-name) and my favourite: "Sent by undead messenger".

He played in three bands in his carrer, Firefall, Akadama and Symbol of the one true.

He had his own band for a while but he died three months before the first album was released.

and as for "edczxcvbnm"...Reteibution comes by the hand of the wronged...Or failing that CID!.....In short don't mess with a Montierio fan.
    Razael: The Angel Slayer; He's Vash The Stampede crossed with Eikichi Onizuka and put in the .HACK universe.

Posts Occur in Real Time edczxcvbnm's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Leeza
    ed, if he never meant anything to you in the first place, then why post? Your post is just being disrespectful.
    I hate it when people make these sorts of threads because 96% of the time the person who died is just a celeb and is probably a bad role model on top of it all and doesn't deserve to be praised. I did the same thing when other celebs died when I was in school. The one I remember the most was Chris Farley. Funny guy but should not be honored since he was a drug user and things of that nature.

Considering this guy was a music star and is from South America(this just because drugs are more accessible down there) leads me to believe he is yet another one of those people.

Quote Originally Posted by edczxcvbnm
    I hate it when people make these sorts of threads because 96% of the time the person who died is just a celeb and is probably a bad role model on top of it all and doesn't deserve to be praised. I did the same thing when other celebs died when I was in school. The one I remember the most was Chris Farley. Funny guy but should not be honored since he was a drug user and things of that nature.

Considering this guy was a music star and is from South America(this just because drugs are more accessible down there) leads me to believe he is yet another one of those people.
    Well, If you had the decency to ask before you insulted my idol then you'd know that he was an advocate against drug abuse, Hi died in a shootout in a local cafe.....Not dignified, I agree but he was more than just a music god he also cared for his sister children, (His sister was an addict, hence his advocacy against drugs).

Now, compare him with Darrel "Dime-Bag" Abbot (Who may also rest in peace) Then I can see your point.
    But simply assuming that all celebraties, musicians and Brazilians are drug addicts or should not be honoured in death because of un-worthy lives is just F***in' Rude.

Super-Rad Recognized Member Spatvark's Avatar
    Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Senior Site Staff

I just dislike most Brazilians straight of fthe bat simply for the fact that they're Brazilian. Except the Cavallero brothers and the members of both Soulfly and Sepultura. I blame this on too many idiot Brazilians playing MMORPGS and annoying me.
    Seriously the best band in the world.
    And here's where I'll stay / For ten years and a day
    We're on a quest to find hidden treasure / And mystery on The Wild Sea