Page 5 of 26 FirstFirst 12345678910111525 ... LastLast

Thread: Square Enix Boss Tournament: Grahf Wins!

All my money on weapon

No I'm not gonna bet this round as I never got far in 6. Still don't know where to go in the clock town.

Edit: I also have 31,000 after rent.
    Last edited by raskerino; 10-16-2005 at 09:46 PM.

Thanks Jess1 for the awesome sig!!!
    Heh, heh, heh
    Join my latest RP, Magi of Greece, http://forums.eyesonff.com/showthread.php?t=77394

100,000 on Atma Weapon.

5,000 (has never done this. xD)

2,000 on Atma Weapon I guess. =)

Gamecrafter Recognized Member Azure Chrysanthemum's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Kazane Shiba (Adamantoise)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

The spinning, shifting magical plain of Time Compression darkened for a moment, and two massive creatures appeared.

One was a muscular beast that stood on all fours. It's tail was erect and blue energy continuously burst from it's mouth as it gazed at its foe with pale blue eyes. Its back was covered with a golden weave of spikes and gems, culminated by several blue horns upon its head.

The other was a massive green beast with two fin-like arms upon which were mounted four gems. It had no head, and its torso was a giant, beaked mouth, to which two large leg-like appendages were attached.

"The next fight is between Atma Weapon and Emerald Weapon! BEGIN!"

Almost before the words had left the announcer's mouth, Emerald Weapon unleashed a beam of energy from one of its gems.

Atma Weapon leapt nimbly aside, its eyes sparkling with energy.

"Flare!" it howled, energy gathering around its tensed muscles.

The plains began wavering wildly as Atma drew forth its power, but it kept it tightly under control

Again, Emerald Weapon unleashed a beam of light, but Atma leapt high into the air, avoiding the attack. Balls of red energy burst from Atma Weapon's mouth, hurling themselves at Emerald Weapon.

Emerald Weapon drew back, but its form, so well-built for underwater combat, was utterly unmaneuverable above ground. It took a clumsy step back before the spell struck it, the balls entering it's body.

Emerald Weapon hissed as its body began to expand, and the area where the balls had entered suddenly exploded with energy as the balls flew out and dissipated into the planes.

Emerald slumped, its body oozing black blood from several badly burned openings. All four gems on its body blazed with light, and it unleashed a stream of light in multiple directions, wildly firing the beams in an attempt to strike Atma Weapon.

Atma Weapon dodged as best as it could, but was struck in the flank by one, sending it tumbling towards the edge of the platform.

Planting its tail and hind legs into the ground, it propelled itself into the air, bouncing back towards Emerald Weapon.

Emerald Weapons gems continued sparkling as it prepared to unleash all four beams at Atma Weapon. Atma Weapon seemed to smile, before spitting a burst of energy at the ground.

"QUAKE!" it roared.

The very plains themselves began to morph and change as literal tears in the fabric of the reality appeared. Emerald Weapon was thrown to the ground, four beams of energy bursting from the gems and centering on one part of the top of the plains, causing a massive opening to appear.

Atma Weapon landed nimbly on its feet as the plains continued shifting out of control. "FLARE!" it roared once again as more balls of red energy burst from its mouth, again entering Emerald Weapon.

Emerald Weapon's body seemed to expand for a moment, before it exploded from the pent-up power of Atma Weapon's attacks, chunks of green flesh hurling themselves out of the battlefield and into the plains themselves.

Atma Weapon roared in triumph as numerous bits of Emerald Weapon began falling onto the now-stabilizing battlefield, a grotesque, fleshy mockery of rainfall.

2nd Battle: Atma Weapon vs. Emerald Weapon

Victor: Atma Weapon

Current Accounts:
    Necronopticous: 3,176,882
    raskerino: 30,000
    Ultima Shadow: 10,500
    abrojtm: 6,000
    Takara: 40,000
    Raskerino: 31,000
    Raven Nox: 7,000

The next battle will be between Black Waltz #3 vs. Golbez. It will take place in God's Private Studio. Betting will close at 12:00 AM tomorrow.

Again, submissions for fields are still being accepted.

I'm more interested to see the next fight than I am to bet on it. I couldn't choose one or the other if I wanted to.

Blog Entries

Hmmm... I'm actually going for Black Waltz#3.

1,000 on Black Waltz#3

1000 on Golbez. And by the way I really like the longer fights.

Heh, heh, heh
    Join my latest RP, Magi of Greece, http://forums.eyesonff.com/showthread.php?t=77394

This money is the combination of all the Grand Tournaments, right? If so...

23,669+1000+5000=29,669

1000 on Black Waltz.

FFXIV Character

Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

The flowing streams and well-trimmed trees of God's Private Studio were suddenly disturbed as two combatants stepped onto the field.

One was a strange creature with feathery wings and a black face obscured by a straw hat. It wore blue robes and brown shoes, and its eyes glowed menacingly.

The other was a tall man dressed in a black full plate mail. He wore a flowing black cloak, the inside lining of which was blue, and his helmet and shoulder guards were spiked. In his hands he carried a large black broadsword, but the ease at which he moved showed that the armor and blade were not terribly encumbring.

"The next battle is between Black Waltz number Three and Golbez! BEGIN!"

Black Waltz's wings extended and it took to the air as Golbez began running, both combatants rushing towards the orb in the center of the field that would grant them healing magic.

It's flight much faster than Golbez's, Black Waltz drew dangerously close to the orb, lightning crackling in its hands as it prepared to blast Golbez away from the orb. At the same time, Golbez leveled his blade with the Black Waltz's chest and began chanting a spell.

"Thundaga!" Black Waltz screeched, lightning spiraling around him and hurtling itself at Golbez.

"Reflect!" Golbez yelled, bringing his sword forward as his armor began glowing with an eerie light.

The lightning seemed to wrap itself around Golbez's form for a moment, before it rebounded back at the Black Waltz, electrocuting it and knocking it from the sky.

As the Black Waltz staggered to its feet, Golbez placed his mailed left hand on the orb, holding his sword easily in the other. Immediately, energy began flowing through his body, invigorating him. Laughing evilly, Golbez raised his sword into the air.

"Firaga!" he yelled, an explosive burst of flame emerging from his sword and hurling itself at Black Waltz.

The Black Waltz thrust itself into the air, only managing to partially dodge the spell. Hissing with rage and pain, it began forming fire in its hands, preparing to return Golbez's attack.

Golbez stood, laughing as the fireball bounced off of his glowing armor and hurled itself right back at the Black Waltz, knocking it out of the sky.

It lay, breathing heavily, as Golbez slowly and deliberately walked towards it. It began flapping its wings to escape, but Golbez's sword shot out, pinning the wing to the ground.

"You lose," he said, dragging the blade through the wing and tearing the muscles. The Black Waltz howled in pain as Golbez raised his sword, before bringing it down and ending the construct's "life".

4th Battle: Black Waltz #3 vs. Golbez

Victor: Golbez

Current Accounts:
    Necronopticous: 3,176,882
    raskerino: 30,000
    Ultima Shadow: 9,500
    abrojtm: 6,000
    Takara: 40,000
    Raskerino: 32,000
    Raven Nox: 7,000
    Turkslayer: 28,669

The next battle will be between Ruby Weapon and Kefka. It will take place in God's Private Studio. Betting will close at 12:00 AM tomorrow.

Again, submissions for fields are still being accepted.

500,000 on Kefka, please.

I actually have 31,000 cause I won this round and got 1,000 from the use of the time compression fields.

I have no bet for these rounds as I don't know how strong Kefka is in combat, or how he fights... except the first two times, where he runs away or is very weak, which I don't think is what he'd be like the final time.

Heh, heh, heh

Blog Entries

1,500 on Ruby Weapon! (even though I'm pretty sure Kefka's going to win)

FFXIV Character

Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Homework... tired... no update tonight... bet people, bet!

5,000 on Kefka.

2000 on Ruby.