Page 9 of 26 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213141519 ... LastLast

Thread: Square Enix Boss Tournament: Grahf Wins!

1,000 on Lavos

Thanks Jess1 for the awesome sig!!!
    Heh, heh, heh
    Join my latest RP, Magi of Greece, http://forums.eyesonff.com/showthread.php?t=77394

3,000 on Lavos.

Since Chrono is one of the best games ever,
    5,000 on lavos

10,000 on Lavos.

Gamecrafter Recognized Member Azure Chrysanthemum's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Kazane Shiba (Adamantoise)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I was working on the paper for bloody forever tonight. No updates, I'm terribly, terribly sorry. Betting'll stay open, take the opportunity to MAKE MORE BATTLEFIELDS.

Blog Entries

4,000 on Lavos

Ok, here's a Battle field:

Barrel Volcano (the volcano in SMRPG)

Description:
    A pretty small circular plattform in the middle of a lake of magma inside a big, dark cave. The hot volcano atmosphere strengthens fire attacks and weakens ice attacks.

Pros for fighters:
    Fire-elemental attacks are powerful.

Cons for fighters:
    Ice-elemental attacks are weak.
    The edge is dangerous

Arena:
    Small
    Dangerous edge
    Last edited by Ultima Shadow; 10-27-2005 at 12:19 PM.

2000 on Lavos.

1000 on Seymour
    Last edited by GunbladeMaster; 10-28-2005 at 05:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by GunbladeMaster

1000 on Sephiroth
    You should have read the thread, Sephiroth is not in this fight, bet on Lavos or Seymour.

Heh, heh, heh
    Join my latest RP, Magi of Greece, http://forums.eyesonff.com/showthread.php?t=77394

Aight, Ill take a crack at a battle field.

Arena: Hades pits

Description: The fight is held above a large pit of black flames on top of twenty five stone pillars that are in the shape of a square, five pillars by five pillars. Each pillar has a diamater of ten feet, and the pillars are placed thirty feet apart. Also, there are countless chains dangling from the roof, and approximately twenty percent of the chains will fall if some one tries to swing from one chain to the next. The Chains that will fall will change each time the arena is used. In addition, the pillars are perfectly smooth on the side, making it impossible to climb naturallym however magic may still be used to climb it. Since the black flames are not normal fire, it penatrates all fire resistence abilities, magical or not. So even if a Flame elemental fell into the fires, it would still suffer a painful and certain death.

Size: 170 X 170 Feet. Small i believe.

Gamecrafter Recognized Member Azure Chrysanthemum's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Kazane Shiba (Adamantoise)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

All battlefields approved except for the Tower of Terror. The free battlefield can only be small, those wishing to use the initial free battlefield option and make it large must pay an extra 10,000, which you do not have.

The swirling pixilated images of the game room came into view as the next combatants prepared for battle.

The first was a massive, porcupine like creature. It shuffled forward and its face opened into a strange eye-like device.

The other was a rather sinister looking man with blue hair that defied all gravity. One large spike protruded from the front and fell to his nose, while the other two stuck out a ways on either side and fell to the bottom of his hands. He carried an ornate staff with a red symbol on the top of it, and he wore blue and red robes with a green ribbon-like cloth around his waist.

"The next fight is between Lavos and Seymour! BEGIN!"

Lavos opened its eyes and began firing spikes from all over its body.

"Come, ANIMA!" Seymour yelled, raising his hand as the spikes began falling towards him.

A massive inky black portal appeared in front of Seymour and a massive, horridly disfigured beast emerged. It was surrounded by a huge cloak-like blue matter that almost resembled a mouth. It's head was bandaged and it had a mouth lined with fangs. Two arms were crossed across its chest and it didn't emerge from the ground further than the waist.

Anima looked up at the oncoming spikes and growled, black energy bursting forth and knocking them from the air.

Lavos fired several more shots, this time directly targetting Anima. Most of the spikes impaled Anima, but it remained standing. Hissing in rage, it roared and a black, inky gate opened beneath Lavos.

Lavos shrieked as it was dragged under. There was the sound of a roar beneath anima and a burst of energy, but Lavos was soon thrown into the air by a massive blast of dark energy. The massive beast flew through the air and smashed into the ceiling where it stuck for a moment, its shell cracking.

Anima roared and unleashed a burst of dark magic, causing Lavos's outer shell to explode, revealing a large machine-like beast with two giant arms.

The arms moved forward and began grappling with Anima's own arms.

As the two beasts fought, Seymour walked forward and raised his hand. A burst of powerful flame emerged from his hand, exploding onto the machine. Soon after several more blasts hit it, causing it to draw back and giving Anima the chance to unleash another burst of dark energy upon it.

The beast began to disintegrate, and a vageuly humanoid being appeared. It released two smaller machines and began advancing upon Seymour and Anima.

Seymour raised his hand and began chanting a spell, a movement Anima mimiced by extending its own hands outward. A ball of black energy with a green core appeared before both of their hands.

"ULTIMA!" Seymour yelled as he and Anima released their spell, which grew larger and engulfed the enemies, leaving only the right bit behind.

"A stubborn one I see," Seymour said, gathering magic in his hands.

The bit hovered helplessly as Seymour unleashed a barrage of ice magic upon it while Anima unleashed a dark energy attack. It tried helplessly to revive the other parts, but Seymour and Anima merely countered with a double Ultima until the bit was utterly destroyed.

11th Battle: Seymour vs. Lavos

Victor: Seymour

Current Accounts:
    Necronopticous: 4,476,882
    Ultima Shadow: 37,000
    abrojtm: 6,000
    Takara: 60,000
    raskerino: 40,000
    Raven Nox: 7,000
    Turkslayer: 30,169
    Cloudleonhart: 16,000
    greymon138: 5,800
    Masamune∙1600: 24,000
    corncracker: 7,000
    GunbladeMaster: 5,000

The next battle will be between Wiegraf vs. Ultros. It will take place in the Hades Pit. Betting will close around midnight tomorrow night.

2000 on Wiegraf but Ultros should win.

Heh, heh, heh

I don't intend to cheat, so I'll subtract the 2000 myself.

As for the match, 2000 on Weigraf.

Hey this boss tournament is cool really.
    Since I don't know that Ultros, my bet will be on Weigraf.
    1,800 for Weigraf
    Greymon : The Ultima Digimon

Boo! Lavos was the clear victor. But o well, 2,000 on Ultros.