Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 61620212223242526

Thread: Square Enix Boss Tournament: Grahf Wins!

Money carries on to the next tournament so it does matter, but you will be given more.

Thanks Jess1 for the awesome sig!!!
    Heh, heh, heh
    Join my latest RP, Magi of Greece, http://forums.eyesonff.com/showthread.php?t=77394

Super-Rad Recognized Member Spatvark's Avatar
    Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Senior Site Staff

My point is, if I lose, I still get 5k the next time I turn up, so I've not actually lost anything; I either keep my money or earn more.
    Seriously the best band in the world.
    And here's where I'll stay / For ten years and a day
    We're on a quest to find hidden treasure / And mystery on The Wild Sea

If only that's how life worked...

Also, to Void, my total is 250,000 (220,000 + 30,000 from Kefka vs. Sephiroth). It's my fault, as I posted the bet most likely while you were posting the fight.

50,000 on Grahf.
    Boy am I an unfunny ass.

Gamecrafter Recognized Member Behold the Void's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Reiji Shiba (Adamantoise)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Kefka flew high above OR Weltal, circling it as they prepared for battle.

"BEGIN!"

OR Weltal's wings shot out and it hurled itself into the air, verniers engaging as the massive gear shot towards Kefka.

"FIRAGA!"

Kefka's magic fire seemed to take on the shape of an elongated serpent as it rushed towards OR Weltal. The gear's arms shot forward as it accepted the flame attack, blocking it but not without some damage.

"THUNDAGA!"

The bolts of lightning also took on the form of a serpentine dragon head as they arced from Kefka's fingers and threw themselves at Grahf.

OR Weltal brought it's arms together and assumed the fetal position in the air, it's wings wrapping around its body. As the lightning struck, it began moving across the surface of the gear, shocking it all the while.

OR Weltal's wings snapped open and it's limbs extended, the lightning flying off of its body and dissipating harmlessly in the air.

"BLIZZAGA!" Kefka yelled, hurling a dragon of ice at OR Weltal.

OR Weltal seemed to blur and suddenly it was behind Kefka, dark ki energy gathering in its hands.

Bringing its hands forward, OR Weltal unleashed a burst of dark ki energy that took Kefka in the back of his wings and blasted him towards the ground.

Kefka stopped himself several feet from the ground and turned around, his eyes blazing.

Wiping a trickle of blood from his lip, he raised his hand. A swarm of meteors burst from the sky, hurling themselves at OR Weltal.

OR Weltal blurred once more as it dodged the meteors, it's arms crossed. However, one of the meteors managed to hit it square in the back, causing it to pitch forward slightly before righting itself.

Waving his hands Kefka unleashed hundreds of balls of flame that sped towards OR Weltal, scattering so as to make themselves harder to dodge.

OR Weltal shot forward at an incredible speed, the air around it howling as it sped past the balls of flame. The balls were extinguished within the vacuum OR Weltal's speed had created as it moved towards Kefka.

Kefka shot upwards, but he was nowhere near fast enough. OR Weltal's hand shot forward and punched Kefka, bringing his body downward, into the ground. A massive crater formed almost instantaneously as the force of the blow drove Kefka deep into the ground.

OR Weltal stood over the crater for a moment, grinding its fist further into the ground. In the next instant, however, it was up in the air again as a massive dome of blue magic began expanding outward, tearing up the ground as it grew larger until finally exploding in a burst of energy.

As the blue dome dissipated several bursts of dark ki shot towards the ground, exploding around where Kefka had unleashed his last spell.

As the dust cleared from the explosion several tainted angels shot from the ground and attached themselves to OR Weltal, dragging it downward and trying to absorb its energy.

OR Weltal's eyes flashed and a burst of dark ki shot outward, enveloping all of the angels and destroying them.

Kefka shot forward, rushing at OR Weltal with magic crackling in his hands.

OR Weltal burst forward as well, dark ki enshrouding it.

Kefka attacked first, unleashing three seperate elemental dragons at OR Weltal which arced around it in order to attack from all sides.

As the spells snaked around the gear its cockpit flew open and Grahf shot forward, unleashing a combination of punches and kicks on Kefka in midair before landing a final blow that sent Kefka flying towards the ground.

As the spells exploded around the gear Grahf landed on top of Kefka, driving his foot into Kefka's stomache. Without pausing he unleashed a vicious combination of punches and kicks, juggling Kefka's winged body in the air without giving him any time to respond. As Kefka tried vainly to incant a spell Grahf punched him in the face and slammed him into the ground before sending him upward and continuing his attacks.

Finally, Grahf landed a fierce knee to Kefka's back that sent him flying into the air, a snapping sound emanating throughout the stadium. Grahf seemed to vanish as he suddenly appeared above Kefka, launching another kick that sent him into the ground.

Grahf landed on Kefka with one final kick, crushing his heart and ribs.

Standing and turning his back on the broken body, Grahf moved towards the exit of the stadium, calling his battered gear to him as he went.

Final Battle: Kefka vs. Grahf

Victor: Grahf

Current Accounts:
    Necronopticous: 10,002,882
    Ultima Shadow: 6,000,000
    abrojtm: 6,000
    Takara: 700,000
    raskerino: 70,000
    Raven Nox: 4,000
    Turkslayer: 202,169
    Cloudleonhart: 40,000
    greymon138: 15,000
    Masamune∙1600: 222,000
    corncracker: 24,000
    GunbladeMaster: Banned
    Mercen-X: 11,000,000
    Neco Arc: 4,000
    Empu-Dragon: 45,000
    Del Mordor: 20,000
    daemon4: 20,000 (bet was given in person)
    Rase: 300,000
    bbomber72000: 5,500
    Spatvark: 0

That's all folk. The Grand Tournament III will begin in about two weeks, I am accepting up to two characters from each. The rules will be periodically updated and fleshed out, it is in your best interest to check back often. A free base and AETAIR to anybody who submits at least one character. Remember, all money is transferrable.