Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: My Rikku

Default My Rikku

Don't you think rikku is funny and sexy although if she didnt have yuna or paine with her she'd crack up,the reason she is damn hot is because the skirt she wears and guess what the makers of ffx would not if made rikku a character unless its obious that it was based on someone the writer knew and she was probably beautiful plus all the nerds without girlfriends have These things to turn to like anamations and dirty pictures!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Omi4000
    Don't you think rikku is funny and sexy although if she didnt have yuna or paine with her she'd crack up,the reason she is damn hot is because the skirt she wears and guess what the makers of ffx would not if made rikku a character unless its obious that it was based on someone the writer knew and she was probably beautiful plus all the nerds without girlfriends have These things to turn to like anamations and dirty pictures!!!
    Seeing as how that was the only part that made any damn sense.. I'm gonna go with "No". Rikku is annoying and looks like a doped-up monkey.
    Formerly: Autumn Rain

Quote Originally Posted by Autumn Rain
    Seeing as how that was the only part that made any damn sense.. I'm gonna go with "No". Rikku is annoying and looks like a doped-up monkey.
    right on.and yes we know lots of guys think shes hott blah blah blah.the end.
    Last edited by tastetherainbow; 10-06-2005 at 06:31 PM.

Wow, and I thought the FFX-2 forum was filled with grammatically impaired fans that only post here so they can let the world know which characters they prefer to masturbate over.

You really showed me.

Quote Originally Posted by ThroneofDravaris
    Wow, and I thought the FFX-2 forum was filled with grammatically impaired fans that only post here so they can let the world know which characters they prefer to masturbate over.

You really showed me.
    amen

Trust No one

how can u h8 rikku?
    she is so sexy!
    Too big.

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

Rikku would be at least three times more likeable if she was on fire.

The giver of *hugs* boys from the dwarf's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by meh.
    how cant u h8 rikku?
    she isnt so sexy!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vr3x_RRJdd4
    ...*holds up free hugs sign.*

yeah i know but then again its the nerds life and just because rikku is childish everybody hates her[apart from me]

Yes, that’s right. You’re the only person in the world that likes that character Rikku. Despite the fact that there are untold amounts of fan sites devoted to her, untold amounts of lemon fan fictions featuring her and loads of Rikku hentai, nobody can stand this character except for you.

i don't know she is annoying and she has been annoying me recently in the game [come on yunie what are we going to do yunie oh poopy] see what i mean she is starting to drive me crazy!!!

the hell is wrong with you dude?
    wow, final fantasy XXX (30) will be great when it comes out.. :joey: *hopefully wishing for an x-rated FF starring tifa*

your crazy man and thats spamming your message was pointless N00b and rikku does get on your nerves [whew im glad i got this off my chest] Shuyin rulz!!!!!

1 + 1 = 7

RX Queen Recognized Member kikimm's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

How about everybody takes a chill pill? Sheesh.

No, I do not think Rikku is funny and sexy. I think she's annoying and, quite honestly, ugly. But that's just my opinion.
    --Box Box Box Box