Thread: Woah, newbie who has no idea

Default Woah, newbie who has no idea

I'm a bit new with the Windows XP, and I saw the Photo Editor crap to see what would happen. I put a whole lot of random things like the Charcole and Chalk effect. I don't think I can add text using that. Waah. Anyway, I thought I would show it off. I know its suckish xD

Here's my edited Paine:

Here's my first edited Lulu:

And my second edited Lulu:

Please
    comment xD

The second edited Lulu is much better than the first.

The second one is pretty.
    The first isn't paine anymore...
    It's like a monster hidden in shadows. :3

xD The Paine one...I used watercolor on that one. And the the first Lulu, I used both Chalk and Charcole effect. And on the second one I used the Charcole effect only. Trying to learn how to add color to stuffs xD If it will let me xDDDD It automaticly turned them to black and white xDDD

certaintly different! When I got XP, i didn't get anything like that, I got movie maker but, thats a bonus (I love movie maker)

there's no I in team, but there is in pie, as in meat pie, and meat is an anogram of team

OMG I have Movie Maker too! From Windows. Anyway, its really cool. Still can't find anything to help with color. It just automaticaly turns it to Black and White.

Yeah, movie maker is cool. Though, so far I made one crappy stick man movie, and a sort of mixture of battle scenes from various games (CoD, Total War, etc.) Nice pics, by the way.
    Where is this photo editor, anyway?

Lol. The only way I can find it is if I open up a picture file and then it pops up with the picture and then I click on New and/or Open. That's the only way I can find it xD

That "Paine"... it looks more like a monster on a rock holding a sword 8x bigger than itself.
    JOY IS A BITCH, but she is so adorable!
    generated by sloganizer.net
    Kaycee says (12:06 AM):
    whos' obama?

i likie the piccys, woo Windows XP!!

oh, but as for finding the program, my compy came with Microsoft Picture It! 10, and that's what i use. yknow, it's under the Start menu and such...it's my favorite program. i actually used the chalk effect for my first siggy in here....but i'm not really known, so nobody remembers my first siggy :laughing: it was pretty awesome though.

oh, and by the way, i don't think there's a way to make a color charcoal. cuz yknow...charcoal's all black and stuff....mebbe there is a way, i dunno. if there is, i haven't found it.

yknow how you said you used chalk and charcoal on that first Lulu? i think it looks different depending on which effect you select first. results are always interesting
    G SpOtZ is god.
    rcabronx is his goddess.
    and i.....i am their Ruby Weapon.

Paine does look scary xD

I used Chalk first, and I didn't like the effect, so I put Charcole on top of it xD Sad, aint it xD

nah, not sad, more like....creative. it's hard to get good results like that. those are really good ^_^
    G SpOtZ is god.
    rcabronx is his goddess.
    and i.....i am their Ruby Weapon.

Thanks ^_^ I make really good birthday cards! xD Still need a little help with Paint, though xD

good evening, miss Tifa's Real Lover(really's Avatar

youve out done yourself

I would probably go play video games or have sex (the usual) - Nominus Experse

my mom would be like "ve? yo te dije, el internet no es bueno."

"seriously, my mom tells me "que tu hase en eso el dia entero?" and im like "mami yo toy hablando con people" xD. spanglish, ftw." ~ liz