Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: FF2 Quiz

Wow this forum is cold
    "Swordchucks Yo." - Fighter

"Every time I cast Hadoken it siphons a little bit of love out of the world to create a massive destructive explosions. They say the divorce rate goes up with each cast." - BM

How many swords could sword chucks chuck if sword chucks could chuck swords? Same goes with Nuns! :rolleyes2

"I cast Ice-9!" -RM

"I can steal stuff that isn't even there" -Thief (Yet he can't steal in the game)

HEIDEGGER SI MY BISHI!!!1 DJZen's Avatar

I suppose if I were going to ask a question, it would have been "name all the elemental damage dealing spells and what their elements are".

Resident Fire Emblem Fan Elite Lord Sigma's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DJZen
    I suppose if I were going to ask a question, it would have been "name all the elemental damage dealing spells and what their elements are".
    Fire (Need I say it?)
    Blizzard (See above)
    Thunder (See above)
    Flare (Matter, I think, not sure if this counts)
    Scourge (Poison)

Fire-Fire
    Blizzard-Ice
    Thunder-Lightning
    Scourge(Aero)-Poison
    I named it so bonus points!
    What is the exact formula for Ultima's damage

"Every time I cast Hadoken it siphons a little bit of love out of the world to create a massive destructive explosions. They say the divorce rate goes up with each cast." - BM

How many swords could sword chucks chuck if sword chucks could chuck swords? Same goes with Nuns! :rolleyes2

"I cast Ice-9!" -RM

"I can steal stuff that isn't even there" -Thief (Yet he can't steal in the game)

Fireblade13 was right, Flare is a non elemental spell.

Which version of the game? NES? PSX? GBA?

I dont have the exact formula on hand, but in the GBA, it's power is determined by all the spell levels of your spells and weapons. Therefore, if you had all weapons at level 16, and all your spells at level 16, Ultima would deal around 9700 and something...I need to go get the actual formula, otherwise what I said means nothing.

DOS sorry about that

"I cast Ice-9!" -RM

Who's scruffy lookin'? Captain Maxx Power's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Andreil Reborn
    I dont have the exact formula on hand, but in the GBA, it's power is determined by all the spell levels of your spells and weapons. Therefore, if you had all weapons at level 16, and all your spells at level 16, Ultima would deal around 9700 and something...I need to go get the actual formula, otherwise what I said means nothing.
    That would be (96 + Total Skill Levels) * Ultima Skill level. Note Ultima itself is included in the skill levels total. The maximum damage it can possibly do is 7680 when used on a single target.
    There is no signature here. Move along.

In the NES version, it's called Bane...not AERO...

I wanna set a question (i know it's not my turn, but for the hell of it)

Does Xtal and Mute share the same pallete colors? What about Ice?

In Demiforce's translation, it's called AERO. This is why I no longer trust Demiforce.

Quote Originally Posted by DJZen
    In Demiforce's translation, it's called AERO. This is why I no longer trust Demiforce.
    I don't like fan-translations, I only use the fan-translations for FF3(NES) and FF5. I also have the fan version of FF4 and 6, I think I should play the official US version of 4 and 6, but i'm not completely sure if I should, what do you think?

Maxx I must say I didn'y know the answer but I think yours is right.

"I cast Ice-9!" -RM

Quote Originally Posted by FlareNUKE
    I don't like fan-translations, I only use the fan-translations for FF3(NES) and FF5. I also have the fan version of FF4 and 6, I think I should play the official US version of 4 and 6, but i'm not completely sure if I should, what do you think?
    FFII never got an official translation in its 8-bit incarnation. Not a finished one anyway. They were gonna, but then they stopped while it still had FFVII style grammar.

Quote Originally Posted by FlareNUKE
    Does Xtal and Mute share the same pallete colors? What about Ice?

Well, seeing as this will never be known as whatshisname up there is banned, someone else wanna do a question?
    Front-wards, back-wards, anyway you see! Such a strange spell to swish-swish-aree! Tceles Nottub B. Swish-swish-aroo!

I've only beaten FFI, but I'm close to beating FFIII for FAMICOM!

YAY FOR CHOCOBOS!

DON'T FORGET MOOGLES! :mog: