Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: need omnislash? (spoilers)

Default need omnislash? (spoilers)

okay there are two way to get omnislash the long way everyone talk about..but there is a better way. As you may know you only need omnislash to kill the 3rd sephiroth don't worry if you don't know when you get to him becuase when you start the fight you WILL have it no matter what so don't wast time trying to get it just get down their and kill sephiroth's butt (this is just for people who hasn't beaten the game yet)

sly gypsy Recognized Member Levian's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Hosted the Ciddies

But you won't be able to use it after that since it's, you know, the end of the game and all. Why people want to get Omnislash is to use it in the game, which you can't after the final boss. It's like winning at the lottery and dying the very next day of cancer and herpes.

yes but it saves time getting it that is why i started this thread

Everyone knows that, and anything you do will kill Sephiroth no matter what. It's just a plot-driven battle.

If you really want to have fun with Omnislash, you may as well just go and get it rather than wait til the very last moment of the game.

"... and so I close, realizing that perhaps the ending has not yet been written."

Quote Originally Posted by Omecle
    Everyone knows that, and anything you do will kill Sephiroth no matter what.
    Defending didn't seem to kill him, and neither did moving to the back row. In fact, defending seemed to do about 6000 damage to me and moving to the back row killed me.
    JOY IS A BITCH, but she is so adorable!
    generated by sloganizer.net
    Kaycee says (12:06 AM):
    whos' obama?

Quote Originally Posted by Rengori
    Defending didn't seem to kill him, and neither did moving to the back row. In fact, defending seemed to do about 6000 damage to me and moving to the back row killed me.
    Really? I didn't think you could lose that fight. I thought if he attacked you you automatically counter attacked him, killing him.
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by Skyblade
    Quote Originally Posted by Rengori
    Really? I didn't think you could lose that fight. I thought if he attacked you you automatically counter attacked him, killing him.
    Nope. You can lose that battle.
    whos' obama?

No, you can't. The battle script automatically determines the parameters for the battle; Sephiroth's attack, should you hesiatate/Defend/Row Change, deals damage equal to 31/32 of Cloud's HP. The script then forces Cloud to Counterattack; this Counterattack cannot fail to defeat Seph. The only way one could possibly lose this battle is via a glitch that, to the best of my knowledge, no one has previously encountered.

Quote Originally Posted by Masamune∙1600
    No, you can't. The battle script automatically determines the parameters for the battle; Sephiroth's attack, should you hesiatate/Defend/Row Change, deals damage equal to 31/32 of Cloud's HP. The script then forces Cloud to Counterattack; this Counterattack cannot fail to defeat Seph. The only way one could possibly lose this battle is via a glitch that, to the best of my knowledge, no one has previously encountered.
    I remember losing once. Or maybe I fell asleep, it was like 3 o' clock in the morning.
    whos' obama?

okay i started this thread to let people know who can't be ass to get omnislash the long way (like me) so they know what would happen if they didn't get in just so you all know why i did it and plase don't reply saying saying something like
    "But you can only use it ones blah blah blah" i know that but i still can't be assed to get it the long way okay

Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

It's not that hard to get just takes a little effort. Same thing with Final Attack and KotR

Quote Originally Posted by Squall Isenhart
    It's not that hard to get just takes a little effort. Same thing with Final Attack and KotR
    ya and i can't be ass to do it lol

Old school, like an old fool. Flying Mullet's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Senior Site Staff

You don't seem to understand what people are saying.
    You don't really have omnislash at the end of the game. The game's over at that point and it's a story driven battle, just like the battles with Sephiroth in the Nibelheim flashbacks. You didn't earn it, you only were given it for a story battle. So until you actually earn it as a limit break before the last battle, you never have gotten Omnislash.

No one cares about whether you have Omnislash or not in the last battle because it's a story battle and you haven't earned Omnislash.

Plus, it's not like someone beat the game and didn't have Omnislash in the last story battle. You're not helping anyone.
    Figaro Castle

Quote Originally Posted by Flying Mullet
    You don't seem to understand what people are saying.
    You don't really have omnislash at the end of the game. The game's over at that point and it's a story driven battle, just like the battles with Sephiroth in the Nibelheim flashbacks. You didn't earn it, you only were given it for a story battle. So until you actually earn it as a limit break before the last battle, you never have gotten Omnislash.

No one cares about whether you have Omnislash or not in the last battle because it's a story battle and you haven't earned Omnislash.

Plus, it's not like someone beat the game and didn't have Omnislash in the last story battle. You're not helping anyone.
    and you did seem to understand one of my other posts on this thread saying that some people like my self can't be ass to get it befor they fight sephiroth and i said it was for people who hadn't gotten that far yet so please for everyone eles who wants to give me a tell off read all my posts on here

Yah, just so you know, Omnislash only takes about half an hour to get. We're asses to spend half an hour playing a video game?
    whos' obama?