Thread: (FF3) Class up

(FF3) Class up

In FF3, How does one master a job class? Or don't you? It's really been bugging me and if anyone can help I be happy thanx

The only advantage to gaining job levels is the fact that it costs less Capacity to change back into that job. I think once you get to 1CP you stop gaining job levels so I guess it's "mastered."
    Sigless

Thenx. I was thinking that your job would change into a mastered form eventually like on FF1.

HEIDEGGER SI MY BISHI!!!1 DJZen's Avatar

No, but you will get more powerful forms of jobs later on in the game. For example, you'll get the Warlock, which is essentially a black wizard, and the martial artist and knight are beefed up versions of the monk and warrior, respectively. The "ultimate" classes are Sage, which is a class that can learn any spell, and Ninja, which own at attacking.

'Course, Onion Knight's the best. If you get the Onion equipment, at least.
    Sig under construction.

i want to play FF III

Vaan - "Hey, you!"
    Penelo - "Yeah, you! The one reading this sig at this very moment!"
    Vaan - "Interested in playing FFXII International Zodiac Job system?"
    Ashe - "But you have no knowledge of the Japanese language?"
    Fran - "....We could help...."
    Balthier - "That's right, Fran! Just click on Crossblades' thread on the very bottom of this signature and it will show you all license grid translations, magicks and tecks locations, and other changes that were made!"
    Basch - "Don't forget though. Swap Magic is needed to play this game if you don't own a japanese PS2."
    Vaan - "Also remember that if you played the original, you'll have an easier time playing the international version. We hope you enjoy the International Zodiac Job System experience. See ya then!"

http://forums.eyesonff.com/final-fan...ther-info.html

Wouldn't you think it would be possible to level it so that it takes 0 capacity to change jobs?

Aah, I guess there's nothing but prestige in having skill 19 on four Onion Knights...

I can't wait for DS version
    "Swordchucks Yo." - Fighter

"Every time I cast Hadoken it siphons a little bit of love out of the world to create a massive destructive explosions. They say the divorce rate goes up with each cast." - BM

How many swords could sword chucks chuck if sword chucks could chuck swords? Same goes with Nuns! :rolleyes2

"I cast Ice-9!" -RM

"I can steal stuff that isn't even there" -Thief (Yet he can't steal in the game)