Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 267891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Favorite Final Fantasy VIII moment

I've read some of what your favorite parts in FFVIII are and I like most of what you guys have posted. The one that stood out for me was when Squall and Rinoa danced the first time in Disc 1. I also like "Waltz for the Moon" and thought it was a perfect musical piece for that scene. I thought it was kind of funny that Zell is trying to get Squall's attention and he keeps ignoring him and tries to ignore Rinoa but she throws him on the dance floor! She might as well said: "You ain't going nowhere honey!"

mine was at the very ending (after all the credits) when u see squall smile at rinoa...that was sweet
    TRUST ME...I ALMOST KNOW WHAT I'M DOING

does nobody like the part where squall gets stabbed by the big blue icicle? he's such a retard, i really hoped he would die right there. ah, well, you cant win em all. but he got tortured, so i guess thats the next best thing.
    and the end. i thought "yes!!! hes dead after all" but nooo they just had to make him not dead. i kinda liked rinoa till she fell in love with him because that's just stupid. theyre both retarded. guess thats why they deserve each other...
    and seifer totally owns! i like any part where he kicks squalls butt (beginning of disc 1 and 2)
    Last edited by jill; 12-23-2005 at 06:44 PM.

♥ Italian Princess ♥ *~Angel Wing~*'s Avatar

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by jill
    does nobody like the part where squall gets stabbed by the big blue icicle? he's such a retard, i really hoped he would die right there. ah, well, you cant win em all. but he got tortured, so i guess thats the next best thing.
    and the end. i thought "yes!!! hes dead after all" but nooo they just had to make him not dead. i kinda liked rinoa till she fell in love with him because that's just stupid. theyre both retarded. guess thats why they deserve each other...
    and seifer totally owns! i like any part where he kicks squalls butt (beginning of disc 1 and 2)
    ...maybe nobody likes it because people might actually LIKE Squall... Seifer is just a bisexual jerk who has anger issues, and Squall and Rinoa are not retards... And obviously if you were upset Squall didn't die, then it really wasn't your favorite moment was it? Anyway...MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE!!! :grinpink:

*~Love is the best feeling in the world~*

Quote Originally Posted by Paninipower123
    That scene was too lovey duby.
    that scene was no way too lovey duby
    and i really liked the end fmv but im confused does squal die?

I liked the part when rinoa goes and tries to give that Odine bracelet to Edea, and Edea just slams her in the wall and walks throught the door.i just totally loved that scene...

Grin

Quote Originally Posted by ffviii is da best
    and i really liked the end fmv but im confused does squal die?
    ............... I'm guessing you're the kind of person who shuts the game off right before the credits end................

Lol.

What the bliff Recognized Member
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by *~Angel Wing~*
    ...maybe nobody likes it because people might actually LIKE Squall... Seifer is just a bisexual jerk who has anger issues, and Squall and Rinoa are not retards... And obviously if you were upset Squall didn't die, then it really wasn't your favorite moment was it? Anyway...MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE!!! :grinpink:
    Haha, well put!

Quote Originally Posted by *~Angel Wing~*
    ............... I'm guessing you're the kind of person who shuts the game off right before the credits end................
    lol

I love the dance scene, where Squall and Rinoa bump into everyone.

Then I like when Rinoa tried to drag Squall off to the concert and you keep saying that you don't want to go... and she bugs you until you do! Then Irvine tells him to 'let it all go tonight' and then they find the dirty mag... whatever, yeah that was hilarious.
    "I'm a General, not some OPERA FLOOZY!"
    You wanna see my artwork?
    www.kawaiiranchan.deviantart.com

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Shiny_Griever
    Haha, well put!
    THANK YOU!!! At least someone agrees with me... I don't understand why people post on this forum if they're gonna diss out all the characters!!!

Zell is a hotdog maniac...he'd make love to one if he had the chance...DON'T KILL ME!!! :mario:

What the bliff Recognized Member
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by ffviii is da best
    and i really liked the end fmv but im confused does squal die? :confused:
    That was a little confusing at first when Squall collapses to the ground. However, at the very end you see Squall at a party with the rest of the crew alive and well. Check the end again while the credits roll; the scene was actually pretty amusing.

The ending does require some attention, yeah.

Though I have a lot of scenes that I like on my mind, this is the one that I'm thinking of right now:

During the Garden Battle sequence, when the camera pans down to the entrance of the Garden, and Irvine, Zell, and Selphie are running around, doing their thing, and then at the gate you just see Quistis and Xu, standing there looking out and waiting.

I always thought that that was a nice touch.
    -Q