Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Favorite Final Fantasy VIII moment

Quote Originally Posted by Glaurin
    I like the moments in disc 3.. Haha.. Squall at the Lunar Base, Saving Rinoa at Space, event at Ragnarook and of course Saving Rinoa at Sorcerres Memorial.. Yeah, I like it!!! I amazed with the great story like that!
    yeah that's totally cool, Rinoa fallng into Squall's arms...haha
    The only thing standing between me and total happiness is reality...

I'm selling these fine leather jackets Aerith's Knight's Avatar
    Blog Entries

... sorseress memorial... squal slices the tubes.... rinoa falls... squall stands aside.. rinoa hits the ground... rinoa dies of heavy bleeding.. squall: ah well was worth a try

Default Top 5

The top 5 moments in FFXIII are as follows:

1. The ending FMV, the last thing you see when you see Rinoa. ( I was sooo happy)

2. Disc 3 Ragnarok pilot seat scene to Eyes on Me

3. New Game fmv ending with the feathers and the clip from the esthar rescue scene

4. The SEED party Dance

5. The Space FMV when she's floating away and you see the Lionheart ring on her chain floating and the tear she cries.

These are undisputably the best scenes, there is no room for contestment, and sorry folks, Kiros, Laguna, and Ward have no place on the list.
    That's why I'm the Final Fantasy Sage.

It has to be in da intro of the game when Squall gets hit in da face by Seifer and Squall comes back and gives Seifer a slash in da face

I love the bit where Rinoa and Squall dance, near the beginning ish...I dunno why, it's just my fave part!
    Even if your heart would listen, I doubt I could explain...

FFXIV Character

Omni Odin (Sargatanas)

The Opening, my God!!!! It's definitely the best in any game ever. It's not my favorite scene though. Damn, what was I about to say, oh!!! I think the part when Quistis and Squall are walking through the hallway and the camera pulls back to show all of Balamb Garden. SO COOL!

What the bliff Recognized Member
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Omni-Odin
    The Opening, my God!!!! It's definitely the best in any game ever. It's not my favorite scene though. Damn, what was I about to say, oh!!! I think the part when Quistis and Squall are walking through the hallway and the camera pulls back to show all of Balamb Garden. SO COOL!
    Yeah, the opening intro is pretty cool, mainly because the Liberi Fatala (probably spelt that wrong but I don't care) song. The fight sequence was nicely done as well.

The best scene is the clip when Squall is running away from that machine in galbadia beach and he jumps in the ship.

♥ Italian Princess ♥ *~Angel Wing~*'s Avatar

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Shiny_Griever
    Yeah, the opening intro is pretty cool, mainly because the Liberi Fatala (probably spelt that wrong but I don't care) song. The fight sequence was nicely done as well.
    ...yeah...Liberi Fatali... lol anyway...that was AWESOME too...I love it... But it wasn't only good because of the song...I think it was mainly because of the action, and I LOVE the whole I Promise thing too...ah...so romantic...

*~Love is the best feeling in the world~*

Default music is beautiful

hmm?the intros song huh?I must see this for myself...

Oh yeah, and the opening...I forgot about that ;

That bit is awesome - really well animated.
    Even if your heart would listen, I doubt I could explain...

Most of the game, especially the openin, though I have had to use ridiculus amounts of vodka to clean the disc so it works again.
    The last words of Oscar Wilde, to the wallpaper in his room - "One of us has to go"

Ragnarok in space, my favourite moment, AHH!

Quote Originally Posted by *~Angel Wing~*
    another one of mine is if you let Irvine keep his group with Rinoa and Selphie, and they walk off with him hanging on him. Then Quistis grabs onto Squall and Zell is all pissed.
    I like this moment hahaha
    Well, I think there are many moments I really love..
    I like about the moment of Irvine show off to save Squall, Zell, Quists and Selphie in Prison.. and Rinoa kicked him to fell down. HAHAHA Not only this, Rinoa talk more when Irvine wanna talk / answer... Hehe

my fav moment is the beginning FMV and when we first meet Laguna
    TALK ABOUT A SPOILER