Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 37891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Favorite Final Fantasy VIII moment

Well jill has a good point. sure i liked squall but come on every one here knows he road the short bus to the garden! rinoa practectly throws her self at him selveral times i cant member the times but he just kinda shrugs her off oh like on the ragnarok after they get outa space she wants a hug and the friggin homo said no???? wth! I cant really narrow all the great FMV's to a best but i found it funny when any one got plasterd mostly squall the ice very funny when he got smoked by sifer in the opening HA! When quisties was BURNING that gun on the top of the boat into the metal spider thingy! And when zell was chokein on his food ha

What the bliff Recognized Member
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Oh! I'm not sure if this was mentioned, but I liked the scene when Quistis blasted that robot and Squall landed on the ship.

The bit where I turn the console off. That always leaves me with a nice warm fuzzy feeling. Sometimes, I just turn the game on so I can turn it off

PS. I'm exaggerating. Slightly.

That would raise the question of why you're posting in the FFVIII forum in the first place, if you dislike the game so much.

There are a lot of moments that I liked, but the ones that were really just eye-catching and dramatic, for me...Oh, heck. I'll just pick one. Two.

When the Ragnarok broke into the Lunatic Pandora, and...

When Fuujin and Raijin confronted Seifer in the Lunatic Pandora, and Fuujin actually broke her usual speech pattern--not only that, but the /way/ she spoke. That was a very striking moment.
    -Q

Quote Originally Posted by Qurange
    That would raise the question of why you're posting in the FFVIII forum in the first place, if you dislike the game so much.
    Eh. It's my least favourite FF, but it's still way better than 90% of video games out there. I was being facetious. I do that a lot. I guess the Battle of the Gardens is my real favourite moment. That was cool and really well done

Fair enough! I won't question it further, then.

The Garden Battle sequence is very dramatic. There are a lot of things in it of which I've very fond. There's the big epic stuff, of course, and then there's just the smaller details that kind of make it all better. I'm totally with you, there.
    -Q

Any scene featuring Squall and Rinoa. They made me laugh and cry.

I liked a lot of the Laguna scenes, he just made everything great. The movie-making part, his encounter with Julia, etc. I think the funniest was in FH where the kid keeps breaking crap with the fishing line, that was just priceless. And when you go up to Zell's room and the various scenarios play out, like with Irvine and the gunshot. Too many good memories.

♥ Italian Princess ♥ *~Angel Wing~*'s Avatar

Grin

Quote Originally Posted by Shiny_Griever
    That was a little confusing at first when Squall collapses to the ground. However, at the very end you see Squall at a party with the rest of the crew alive and well. Check the end again while the credits roll; the scene was actually pretty amusing.
    Well first off, Squall isn't visable at the party in those home movie scenes, so you have to wait till AFTER the credits roll. But yeah, he's there. Yeah...at first I was confused if he was alive or not too. Especially when you see Rinoa in the home video standing by herself. I thought right then, "Okay...Squall definetly died." BUT!!! I decided to keep the game on after the credits, and...VOILA!!! I had a feeling they were going to do something, cause in Kingdom Hearts they had something after the credits, and after I played 8 I noticed the same thing in X and X-2. So now I just keep it on when the credits finish...just to be on the safe side...

*~Love is the best feeling in the world~*

I always thought Squall was removed out of existance...

OMG!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA THAT IS THE FUNNIEST PICTUER HAHAHAHAHAo deer im crying

I'd have to say the ending, the dance, the opening, and the part after the credits roll (sorry, no spoilers)

Quote Originally Posted by w2hunter
    OMG!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA THAT IS THE FUNNIEST PICTUER HAHAHAHAHAo deer im crying
    Um, who are you talking to?

I loved the ending, it was the best game ending I have ever seen.

It wrapped up all the plot points nicely, and the characters all end up very well off.

I thought it was very polished overall ( of course the ending theme song didnt help but make it even better )

My fave part of ending: Squall smiles at Rinoa for the first time in a long time, epic!

Apart from various tear-pullers throughout the game, I liked the Galbadia Garden Storm. I though it was neatly made with the resources they've had.