is it supposto be?
    im soooo confused
    I saw the jap version with subtitles
    supposibly "uncut"
    I NEVER saw elena thats for sure

Recognized Member TheAbominatrix's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You

That scene is in the movie, at the end when the rain is removing the Geostigma. You must have missed it.

Yeah its in the movie. I do that with movies, i miss abit and watch it again and think hmmm didnt see that bit before. I kept thinking in some strange way, the more i watch a DVD, the more small clips like that will appear.

I know what your thinking...............how the hell do you do that kind of stuff on a DVD

Yup, you missed something. Just saw the movie today, and that scene is in it.

Yeah, its in there, right after (SPOILER) Rufus drops Jenova's head out the window i think...

Gobbledygook! Recognized Member Christmas's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Quote Originally Posted by Mittopotahis
    Yeah, its in there, right after (SPOILER) Rufus drops Jenova's head out the window i think...
    Not really,(SPOILER) Kadaj fired an energy blast at Rufus and he jumped down as well taking his shotgun out and started firing. This is what happened. The scene mentioned in the first post should be:

That scene is in the movie, at the end when the rain is removing the Geostigma. You must have missed it.

Nulli Secundus Primus Inter Pares's Avatar

Yeah, the scene is there.
    :joey:

her first appearance is when (SPOILER)she saves rufus after falling off that building

then there's that second appearance

her photo is also shown when kadaj throws the IDs? on the ground when first confronting Rufus... the other photo i think is tseng but not so sure...only saw the movie in japanese (cant understand) and no subtitles.

Another thing. in the ending credits when you see cloud on his bike riding across the plains, i caught a glimpse of a herd of animals hopping/running/jumping in the scene before the pic of Aeris... I was wonderin if any one else saw that part and if it were chocobos.
    Last edited by Neco Arc; 10-15-2005 at 12:36 PM.
    Signature removed for exceeding the 250 pixel height limit (including text)

~Void

Articles

Unless they're large, yellow spray-painted ostriches, I'd imagine they can only be chocobos.

I saw this and no there not chocbos or anything like that. Everything in that except Cloud and Aeris, is real scenery. They use the exact same footage of that without Cloud on the screen on the DVD extras.

Quote Originally Posted by Russielloyd
    I saw this and no there not chocbos or anything like that. Everything in that except Cloud and Aeris, is real scenery.
    Well if those running things arent chocobos then what are they? Its way too blurry to see what they really are.

Edit: Omg when did the forum start doing this new editing thing instead of going into a new screen?

I slowed it down on that part, though i cant say what animal it is, it does look as if they are hopping.