Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: your best friend?

RX Queen Recognized Member kikimm's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Nod
    I don't like using the term 'best friend'.

I have a couple of really close friends; I know I can talk to them about pretty much anything.
    I agree with this. I haven't had a best friend in ages, and I don't really want one anymore. I've got about 2 or 3 friends IRL life that I'd tell pretty much anything. I don't know about online, though. Haven't that about that. Hmm.
    --Box Box Box Box

My two best friends are Jeff and Ross, and I don't keep very many other close friends besides them. There are a lot of things I don't tell people online, because I like it better.

Peanut is also my best friend but in a different way.

Am I the only one who laughed when they read:

its seems they dont know the word 'frindship'...
    xD

I have very few CLOSE friends. I don't tell anyone anything anyway, making best friends pretty useless. But people always seem to confide in me.

Quote Originally Posted by Necronopticous
    My best friend is a guy named Mike.

casual mind slip

My best friend is James! I don't really have a lot of close friends, but most of my friends I hang out with just to have company around, we really don't talk about our secrets that much, it's just laughing and acting stupid. I usually hang out with Ashley a lot and her best friend Amanda, I just kinda tag-along. O.O But I have a lot of friends I guess, just none of them are as close as James and I are. Allison's a friend I still keep in a weekly contact with, whom I've been friends with since middle school, same with Cindy. Eh and Kelsey was my best friend from 2nd grade to 9th grade, but she switched schools on me, I see her maybe 3 times a year, kinda sad. But I consider them all to be very special to me. I dont know Ashley and Amanda that well, but they cure me of my loneliness. Oh don't forget Kayla! ^.^ She's very important too, I might be a bridesmaid at her wedding.

Oh and my online friends are awesome too!

Quote Originally Posted by nik0tine
    Quote Originally Posted by Necronopticous
    My best friend is a guy named Mike Kevin.
    JOY IS A BITCH, but she is so adorable!
    generated by sloganizer.net
    Kaycee says (12:06 AM):
    whos' obama?

Tay,he's a guy I play chess with. I tell him alot. My dog is also my best friend.

Thanks for the sig Blitz Ace!
    Someone wanta challenge me to chess?

Strawberry Virus Recognized Member Marshall Banana's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Developer
    • Site Design
    • Forum Design

There are three people I would call my best friends. One I've been friends with since I was 9 and still am close to. The other two have moved away...one on each coast.

I know how you feel. My dog is all I have most of the time too. Nobody in the offline world I feel all that close to. Friendship unfortunately has to be a very loose term for me, or nobody would qualify. As most people consider friends... I don't have any of those. They're acquaintances. Even online, where I used to feel more free and open. I used to have tons of online friends. Now it's just... people. People I care about, and would try to help out and listen to and advise and stuff. But that's me being their friend. If they want me to. They may not :/ Lots of people seemed to be that way. So I have a hard time treating others that way. I worry maybe I confide too much. If it's too serious or something. I don't want people losing interest. I'm kinda desperate for friends. But I try not to let on to that and just... small talk, and be there for them... Which I know is boring. But at least they'd have a reason to take off on me instead of dropping out when I've gotten used to needing them :/ I miss having friends... I love my dog...

i dont have anyone i call my best friend anymore. my dog use to be my best friend then he died so then me and this one girl became bestfriends. i fell for her and she broke my heart. then had a new best friend i fell for that girl too and now cause of her boyfriend she wont talk to me anymore.
    lynx
    beaten final fantasy III,IV,VI,VII,VIII,IX,X,X-2,XII,mystic quest, tacitcs, tactics advanced, crystal chronicles.

you only live once but if you do it right once is enough

my FF amvs

Quote Originally Posted by Perola
    I have to admit but my best best friend is my dog... I dont have a 'real' friend, and I cant tell secrets to anyone... I cant trust them,
    I am disappointed, its seems they dont know the word 'frindship'...
    I have only one friend, but shes far from me now... and I love my dog, its so cute, and ... its really a friend... I cant explain.
    how about you?!

it's good to have a BF but u should only have 1 if u can trust them
    as u can see in my sig mine goes 2 dis fourm
    and u can't say that your dog ISN'T a REAL friend

Ominous Wanderer Tech Admin Samuraid's Avatar

I have some good friends and some good acquaintances. I would probably confide in 3 or 4 of my friends as I trust them the most.

Holy Dragoon Kain <3 Recognized Member KoShiatar's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I don't really have a so-called "best friend".
    I have a pair of good friends but if I called them my best friend they would probably disagree about the other way around (considering me their best friend).
    I was thinking about it just last night and I realized how some things that I would have once considered bad betrayals don't really even hurt me anymore.
    That's because I lowered a lot my expectations from them and I learnt not counting on them too much, but doing things on my own and getting myself something to do while I am alone.
    On the other hand, I realize there are people who actually care for me. But I'm bitter because of what happaned in the past and I can't help but keep on asking myself just how long will they last...

Quote Originally Posted by KoShiatar
    I don't really have a so-called "best friend".
    I have a pair of good friends but if I called them my best friend they would probably disagree about the other way around (considering me their best friend).
    I was thinking about it just last night and I realized how some things that I would have once considered bad betrayals don't really even hurt me anymore.
    That's because I lowered a lot my expectations from them and I learnt not counting on them too much, but doing things on my own and getting myself something to do while I am alone.
    On the other hand, I realize there are people who actually care for me. But I'm bitter because of what happaned in the past and I can't help but keep on asking myself just how long will they last...
    that happened 2 me but 1 of my friends asumed that i told her she was my BEST 1 when she wasn't (bi*ch!)

Quote Originally Posted by Del Mordor
    Am I the only one who laughed when they read:

xD

I have very few CLOSE friends. I don't tell anyone anything anyway, making best friends pretty useless. But people always seem to confide in me.
    friEndship... its okay now? lol its the speeeddd... :/

Love is equal to suffering