Page 1 of 8 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Shadow of the Colossus

Default Shadow of the Colossus

I've been playing through the demo over and over again in anticipation of its release next Tuesday, so I thought I'd make this thread as a countdown and preparation to that.

Is anyone playing the demo? Have you managed to pull off all the climbing strategies for Minotaur? This morning I finally did the chin grab from the ground after you make him fall on his knees, which is the last of the possible strategies for me I believe.

Beside that I've been spending a lot of time launching myself from Argo off of cliffs and inclines. Good times.

This is definately one of my most awaited titles of 2005, and it's safe to say I am dying of excitement now that the release date is so close.

dizzy up the girl Recognized Member Rye's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Cid's Knight

Dan has told me about it, and he made me watch the trailer, and I loved it. I wanna play it real bad now. xD

You've got to play the demo, it's amazing.

Oh, and I know about the Shadow of the Colossus thread from the last couple months, but I just made a new one since that one is clearly not getting any more replies. Beside, this thread has a different intention!

Eoff + Fabio = Win Lord Chainsaw's Avatar

I am pumped for this game. It looks like it will be very good. I'll probably get Curse of Darkness before this one. That's simply my slant towards Castlevania though. I do have very high expectations for this game.

To hell with Battletoads and Double Dragon.
    THIS is the ultimate team.

I played the demo. Fun on a stick! Can't wait to buy it!

Thanks for the sig Blitz Ace!
    Someone wanta challenge me to chess?

Man, I don't even know what to do with myself until this game comes out. I swear it's like all I can think about. I can't remember the last time I felt this way about a non-Square title.

Quote Originally Posted by Necronopticous
    Man, I don't even know what to do with myself until this game comes out. I swear it's like all I can think about. I can't remember the last time I felt this way about a non-Square title.
    I know, I feel the same way.

My cousin pre-ordered it, and he brought over the demo today.

I almost cried. I must have this game.
    lol signature

YES, that's the spirit. I knew I could count on you.

This is England
    Papa Waigo
    Articles
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Site Staff

I want the game. I want the demo. I hate you Americans for getting this before us. I got goosebumps watching the trailer for this game. I must have it! Necron! Buy me an American PS2 and this game and mail it to me. Please.

Slothstronaut Recognized Member Slothy's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Kyono
    I want the game. I want the demo. I hate you Americans for getting this before us.
    Don't forget us Canadians; I want to be hated too .

Anyway, though I am excited about the game and all, and will definitely pick it up the day it comes out, I'm having trouble being as excited as some of you at the moment. Were it not for the fact that I also have to find some way of scrounging enough money for a few other games soon, as well as the fact that I haven't bought anything for my drumkit in a couple of months (it's worse than crack I tells you), I'd probably be excited as all of you. I'm sure by the time I have it in my hands though, I'll be extremely tempted to put off studying for my midterms to play it in all it's brilliantly wonderful..... wonderfulness.

Articles

My love for Ico means I'd play this game even if the screens, articles and trailers didn't have me wanting to build a time machine in order to minimize the wait for it.

Is it a direct sequel to ICO or a different game only the same developers?

Those...eyebrows... Recognized Member XxSephirothxX's Avatar
    Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Senior Site Staff
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Site Staff

I want to play this really bad, but I don't wanna spend the money on it. Dilemma!

I want this game too much....