Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: About Teta

Default About Teta

This question is bothering my mind.
    We all know that Teta's job is Delita's Sis right? So what do you think her skills will be? Is she like Alma(cleric) or maybe a knight(what!!!!).
    And also....
    Is she a Lucavi? I ask this(even if this question is dumb.... ) because her HP, Level, Exp. etc. are all ????????????????. Is it true(i guess not.... i mean never!)
    Greymon : The Ultima Digimon

What You Say? Recognized Member BG-57's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Notable contributions to Final Fantasy forums

I'm guessing Cleric, since she's friends with Alma and would logically take the same classes at the Academy. Even Ovelia's skill set is similar.

No she's not a Lucavi. Her real job is (SPOILER) Victim.

My guess is also a Cleric.
    I know that she is not a Lucavi. Just asked that dumb question.
    Another Teta question:
    How did Teta saved Delita from the explosion at Ft. Zeakden? Did she used magic? But she is dead that time right?

Contributions

I think she just acted as a shield.

A shield? Then Delita used her as a shield!? Oh, poor Teta......

Contributions

Well, not intentionally I suspect. He seemed too distracted with grief at the time to notice his own personal safety.

But the Delita we meet later would certainly be capable of doing that.

Right. Delita became bad after Teta died.

Contributions

To put it charitably, yes.

In his defense he's only as much a monster as the scheming noblemen and church officials he constantly deals with. But he had the potential to become a great man like Ramza and threw it away.

Do you think had it been Alma that Ramza would have made the same choices that Delita did?

I can't understand very much your question(maybe because I can't understand your english. BTW, english is my third language). But as I understand:
    I don't think so, because Ramza inherited his father's traits. He would never do what Delita did(I think its wrong grammar....). And also, Ramza is a good boy....

She doesnt have skills shes just there for story line and add to the plot of why Delita wants revenge on the nobles and death corps. I know this because i wanted to see her skills so I tried to revive her, you cant doesnt allow you to target her.
    Master of all swords cut energy, Night Sword!

Quote Originally Posted by greymon138
    Right. Delita became bad after Teta died.
    I wouldn't say "bad". (SPOILER)He just finally had enough, and her death clinched it for him. He was sick of being used by Ramza, and everyone else. He wanted to be the one using others, so that's what he did. He used Goltana, Vormav, Funeral, Ovelia, and host of other people just to get ahead in life, and it worked.
    SELF PROMOTING SIG

Click here to hear a few of my songs.

Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by greymon138
    I can't understand very much your question(maybe because I can't understand your english. BTW, english is my third language). But as I understand:
    I don't think so, because Ramza inherited his father's traits. He would never do what Delita did(I think its wrong grammar....). And also, Ramza is a good boy....
    You understood me just fine.

Quote Originally Posted by feioncaster
    I wouldn't say "bad". (SPOILER)He just finally had enough, and her death clinched it for him. He was sick of being used by Ramza, and everyone else. He wanted to be the one using others, so that's what he did. He used Goltana, Vormav, Funeral, Ovelia, and host of other people just to get ahead in life, and it worked.
    (SPOILER) When did Ramza use Delita? I mean his brothers sure did, but it strikes me that Ramza and Delita always kept a cordial (although a little tense) friendship. I agree about the using part and as I said, he's no worse than Funeral or Goltana. But his crown was purchased at a tremendous cost in both blood and souls.

It can be argued that Delita became a bad person after (SPOILER)Teta's deathBut in the end, was what he did so bad? True, he used people, but most of those he used were worse than he was anyway, besides Ramza and Ovellia, and perhaps someone else I'm just forgetting. The only evidence we have of him killing a truly innocent person is the man who disguised himself as Orlandu, but that man was willing to die anyway, and it served to keep someone else with an even greater purpose alive. He also assisted Ramza many times, though it was ussually for his own gain. And in the end, he helped end a war and unite Ivalice. Now, he did cut off Balmafula's tongue, and that is unforgivable. He also killed Ovelia, but she stabbed him first, so who could blame him? In the end, he wasn't really a bad guy, just a man who was tired of being used and decided instead to become the user.

Quote Originally Posted by Raven Bladewind
    She doesnt have skills shes just there for story line and add to the plot of why Delita wants revenge on the nobles and death corps. I know this because i wanted to see her skills so I tried to revive her, you cant doesnt allow you to target her.
    That is why I am asking of what do you think her skills are. Have any guesses? And I also know that you can't revive her(I tried it too....)

Fortune Teller Recognized Member Roogle's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Roose Dorvauldar (Gilgamesh)
    Contributions
    • Former Administator
    • Former Senior Site Staff

From the Final Fantasy Tactics Battle Mechanics Guide:

1C [Delita's Sis]
    ==============================================================================
    Younger sister of Delita Hyral. Supported each other since their parents died
    at a young age.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    COMMAND SET: 23 MAGIC | SPRITE: Teta
    EQ: <nothing>
    IMMUNE: Crystal, Undead, Charging, Jumping, Defending, Performing, Petrify,
    Invite, Darkness, Confusion, Silence, Blood Suck, Treasure, Oil,
    Float, Reraise, Transparent, Berserk, Chicken, Frog, Critical, Poison,
    Regen, Protect, Shell, Haste, Slow, Stop, Faith, Innocent, Charm,
    Sleep, Don't Move, Don't Act, Reflect, Death Sentence
    INNATE: Auto-Dead
    HPM: 0 | MPM: 0 | SpM: 0 | PAM: 0 | MAM: 0 | Move: 0 | C.Ev: 0%
    HPC: 0 | MPC: 0 | SpC: 0 | PAC: 0 | MAC: 0 | Jump: 0 | TYPE: Special
    ==============================================================================
    She has no statistical growth and will always automatically be knocked out in battle; because of this, she is immune to a lot of status effects, enhancing effects, and cannot become crystalized.

Her command set is Magic.

23 [MAGIC]
    -----------
    Delita's Sis
    -----------
    (A) Cure - 50 JP
    (A) Wish - 0 JP

JP to Master: 50 JP

She lacks the standard reaction, support, and movement abilities that every class in the game has. If you want to interpret it as a storyline point, you could say that Teta was not as far along in her classes as Alma and Ovelia, or that, at that point in the story, those girls had not learned the magic that we see them with later on.

Alma, Teta, and Ovelia are all trained in clerical duties. Through their studies of the scriptures of God, they are able to use a small amount of holy magic formed from pure spirit.

Magic Barrier is the manifestation of the will to protect a loved one. It bestows the target with a holy light granting numerous positive status effects.

Dispel II is the manifestation of the will to save a loved one. It dispels any impure status effects upon the target.

An interesting thing to note is that, while Teta never learned either of these abilities, she did have Wish, an ability shared only between Ramza, Alma, Delita, and herself.
    I believe in the power of humanity.