Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Body Fat

I understand how complicated and complex losing weight must be ...

train as bruce lee did.

before he died everything on him was muscle...

which would also mean...

8 hours training a day...more running and cardio workouts...

eat healthy things...no soda or anything bad at all.

I dont see why you need to get to 10% body fat. Even for a martial artist it's very extreme. You will indeed become incredibly tired.

If you really wish to get down to 10% body fat then your gonna have to train every part of your body. Make sure you get every required amount of vitamins for your body or your done for sure.
    Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Everyday I wish that I could be the one, for you...

Eating nothing but fresh fruit in the morning, and during the day eat meals that are 90% water-based foods which include: fruit, vegatables and roots. Don't wash your system out with water, it doesn't work and you gain water retention. Don't starve yourself because it becomes harder to lose weight, when you starve yourself your body automatically goes into "preserve" mode and stores away fat so that it can continue to function efficiently.

Exercise at least 30 minutes a day and during that 30 mintues, you must be breathing hard continuously. It's the breathing that burns the fat, as it is oxygen that burns fat.

Running is good, but hard on the joints. Swimming is very good, the best though is trampoling, believe or not.

some losers might say to eat healthy or exercise, but I think the best way is to starve yourself, only eat when your tummy hurts, and only eat a rice cake or sumin.
    What, you asked for my opinion.....

*permanently smitten*
    A Vey Good Friend
    Blog Entries

Grin

Don't bother. Just buy bigger trousers.

Contributions
    • Notable contributions to former community wiki

better, get one of those crazy house mirrors that make you look thin
    other people don't mind if you're fat, in fact, most people enjoy it

Quote Originally Posted by Miriel
    Don't do the eat very little thing. If you eat less than 1000 calories a day, your metabolism will slow down. Keep between 1300-1500 calories, eating small meals 5 or 6 times a day.

Always always always eat breakfast.

Drink tons of water. People often confuse thirst for hunger and end up eating when they should be drinking. Plus, drinking a lot of water boosts metabolism and fills you up to a certain extent.

Exercise at least 3 times a week for 30-45 minutes. Running is a great exercise, run a few miles a week and you should be able to drop pounds fairly quickly. Just remember, if you overdo it and lose more than 2 pounds a week, you're losing muscle, not just fat.

Also, keep away from soda.
    Do all of that. I'd also like to add that if you don't drink coffee, you should start. Go for 3-4 cups per day. It suppresses the appetite, like water does.

The Nerd Who Knows Pant Leg Eater from the Bad World's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Thanks guys. Im starting to run every day with a couple of friends after we work out in the weightroom. I didnt run with them today because I was sore from yesterday and running another 2 miles today. I did it in 12min 15 sec, I am proud of myself.

I already lost 1% bodyfat. Im gonna start doing most of what you guys said. I cant stand coffee, so there is no way im gonna start drinking it. I love trampolining

<PaperStar> live fast, die young, bad plefs do it well