Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What annoyed me the most

Default What annoyed me the most

I wasnt the personality shift Yuna went through from FFX to this game...
    It wasn't the annoying banter between Yuna and Rikku...
    It wasn't the lack of plot untill yo uget three quarters of the way in...

It wasn't even that you needed 100% to see the real ending.

It was how the Farplane was used. It was horrible, it was turned from the place of the dead to just a storage house for the ultimate weapon... And although I liked Auron, Braska and Jecht encouraging you through the final batles there was SOOO much potential missed here...

I think, if the Farplane had been an explorable area where you could interact with characters (maybe???) that would of been great. And imagine if Yuna met EVERYONE that she'd ever met who had been sent to the farplane EXCEPT Tidus who had mysteriously dissapeared, how heart rendering would that of been.

Just, in general, the way the Farplan was managed, and the new look it had really annoyed me, from start to finish. Some nice ideas but they were woefully underused.

I think that applies to the whole game, really. It's not a bad game but, like FFT:A the enjoyment comes from playing the game rather than the story which was seemingly chucked out the window at an early stage in development.

you people have nothing nice to say about this game, try finding the pros instead of the cons

However there were alot of things that bothered me in the game, for instance that you could only have 3 characters and the music, the music was just far too techno and not enough metal.

Owen made this sig. R.I.P.

Actually I enjoyed the game, overall, but there were a few too many things that annoyed me about it...

I don't think FFX-2 is a bad game, but I do think it was a let down after the original FFX. Fair enough if they wanted to make a mini game based game but I wish they'd made it's own story like Crystal Chronicles or somehting and come up with a better sequel to FFX...

The idea with Shuyin and Lenne was great, but I couldn't help but think it was horrible mangled and got lost somewhere beneath the gameplay.

The thing is the game DOES have more cons than pros. In fact too many cons that can literally depress a die-hard FF fan. To the average gamer, FFX-2 can be fairly rated but to FF acolytes...
    Talk is cheap because supply exceeds demand.

The music really sucked though, they should have used FFX's music instead of this techno party crap.

The giver of *hugs* boys from the dwarf's Avatar

*pokes FFX-2 disk with fork.*
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vr3x_RRJdd4
    ...*holds up free hugs sign.*

I think the characters should have been more unique and distinct from each other.

It was like having the same character 3 times in your party, except with different voices.
    My Cure spell brings all the boys to the yard,
    And they're like: "It's better than yours."
    Damn right, it's better than yours!
    I could Heal you, but I have to charge.

The bikini dress sphere should have been added

RAWR

RX Queen Recognized Member kikimm's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Out of all the horrible things in this game, the use of the farplane was the least of my..."troubles." But I would have liked more Farplane anyhow.

Fun game though.
    --Box Box Box Box

Quote Originally Posted by v.e.n.o.m.
    The bikini dress sphere should have been added
    i agree with you:bigbiggri :kaolaugh: that would be totally awsome

Quote Originally Posted by Yliette
    The thing is the game DOES have more cons than pros. In fact too many cons that can literally depress a die-hard FF fan. To the average gamer, FFX-2 can be fairly rated but to FF acolytes...
    I completely agree with you here. I didn't exactly "hate" X-2, I have found some FF games worse than this (like IX, don't ask me why but I can NOT sit through playing that one...) BUT X-2 could have been a hell of a lot better.

What really disappoints me is that X-2 had lots of potential, and I was SO looking forward to it after falling in love with FFX. But god X-2 just has literally NO storyline!! And don't even get me started with the personality changes in Yuna and Rikku!!! Even the gameplay got boring to me after a while.

And yes, to the thread starter, I at first thought using the Farplane as a battleground sounded awesome, but it just seemed like any other place, not what I thought it would've been. I wanted to see the girls meeting Auron, Jecht, and Braska or something to that effect.

So to sum this up, agreed that the cons definately outweigh the pros.
    "Die and be free of pain, or live and fight your sorrow!" - Auron

"Life is but a passing dream, but the death that follows is eternal." - Seymour

So to sum this up, agreed that the cons definately outweigh the pros.
    I'd say the pros and cons are equall

It was how the Farplane was used. It was horrible, it was turned from the place of the dead to just a storage house for the ultimate weapon.
    Now i think about it, that is pretty anoying

there's no I in team, but there is in pie, as in meat pie, and meat is an anogram of team

Yeah the far plane wasnt really impressive........i hated the music....i always mute the game and put on Ted Nugents "cat scratch fever" because that is how anoying the music was........

There was good things in this game but that wasn't enough to me to play this game through
    Please, no more these kind of games anymore
    President Shinra is dead...

Cloud: "Only Sephiroth can use that sword."
    "You sure?"
    Cloud: "Of course. He uses it to shave his legs. Do you think anyone else will want to touch it after that?"