Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What annoyed me the most

Heh, really the only thing I liked about X-2 is all the dresspheres and changing them in battle, that was very cool! It reminded me of Sailor Moon (yeah I LOVE SM!) with the transformation sequences. I thought Yuna and Rikku's new looks were awesome, but other than that.... eh nothing is that good to me.

I was even disappointed in the 100% completion ending!! The good ending at Besaid is the best part, don't even bother doing all the crappy side quests for the 100% completion, it's not really worth your time.
    "Die and be free of pain, or live and fight your sorrow!" - Auron

"Life is but a passing dream, but the death that follows is eternal." - Seymour

i gotta say the worst thing about x-2 is the fact thats it was extremely girly! y r p,that was wack,the anoyence of the "gullwings" constent cheering around! i would rather listen 2 my 9 yr old cuzins hillary duff,britney spears and kidz bop albums then have to go through teeny bopper adventure agian! only thing i liked was the new battle system.but even that had to have "dress up" in it,garment grids? dress-spheres? what the **** is that!? i hope squere enix doesent plan on any more sequals 2 ff's..........................................and yuna singing sux. i have played ff since # 1 on nintendo this is my first disapointment...