Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: "Gay" characters ...

Soylent green is people! Wiegrahf42's Avatar

Ah, The infamous Honey Bee inn scene. Is it just me, or could I hear the "Deliverance" theme playing?

Sephiroth's dialouge does sound much better if you read it aloud in a quavering lisp.
    "Gentlemen, you can't fight in here this is the War room"

What the bliff Recognized Member
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Wiegrahf42
    Ah, The infamous Honey Bee inn scene. Is it just me, or could I hear the "Deliverance" theme playing?

Sephiroth's dialouge does sound much better if you read it aloud in a quavering lisp.
    Four words, "Squeal like a pig."

Quote Originally Posted by Flying Mullet
    Yaoi Power!
    YES!!!!

I like pretending that charas are gay... Squall x Zell is so adorable...

It's even better with ToS charas... Lloyd x Zelos, Genis x Mithos (more friendly than sexual...), Kratos x any guy except Lloyd or Genis... *trembles*

However, I know that very few charas are gay or have any support of such possibilities... only Kuja, Zelos, and Genis x Mithos seem to have any support at all...

Well, aside from Mukki that is.

I can't find it in me to count Mukki as a character....

Originally Posted by DJZen
    I know people who might disagree.
    Disagree? Please. It was 10 men naked in a miniscule hot tub. In a brothel. With "heaving" and "panting" and "hurting", and much filthy dialogue besides. And did you see that screencap? Cloud had his back to Mukki, who was stood directly behind him. Then there's Cloud's fingerless, spade-like hand gripping the side of the tub.... Sounds like you're in denial, my friend. I know it's hard to accept.... What's worse is that Cloud wasn't exactly in a hurry to get out of there.... Maybe it was, er, "good" pain....?
    Originally Posted by Autumn Rain
    And no one said anything happened in the other room. Cloud tripped out, fainted, and Mukki beat him until he woke up.
    Ah, but that's where you're wrong.... *evil grin*

There's no handy recap of this scene available on the net, so I'm going to attempt to write my own (hopefully humourous) one. Please bear with me.

So - you enter the intriguingly named "!@#$" Room (I wonder what that stands for....) and have a conversation with your ghost self. You begin to freak out and then collapse. The Slutty Bee in the room goes to get "help" and the screen goes black. "Help" arrives in the form of Mukki.

Okay - time out. Why would the Slutty Bee return with Mukki? How is he supposed to "help" Cloud? He sure as hell isn't a doctor! If, as suggested, Mukki was just "slapping Cloud awake" - couldn't anyone have done that? The Slutty Bee herself, in fact?

My theory is that Mukki either had his eye on cloud and informed the staff, or, more probably, that he was a regular patron at the brothel and the staff were already aware of his tastes. (Mukki refers to Cloud's youth several times; I bet the word "bubby" means "boy" or "beautiful boy". I'm guessing that Mukki is into much younger guys. Cloud fits that description. Again - ew.) Yes - I think that the Slutty Bee essentially brought Mukki in there to rape Cloud. Would she really do that? Well, it is a brothel. And it's been proven that the Slutty Bees are voyeurs: there was one present in the room for the entirety of Cloud's bath with Mukki and co. So, we know that they're pretty seedy types.... Far-fetched, you say? Well you haven't heard it all yet....

Okay - so you continue to chat with your ghost self in your head while unconcious (the screen is still black, btw). Just before Ghosty disappears, he tells you that "It's started moving". What else could he be referring to other than Mukki "moving" on top of Cloud? Then a bunch of time passes.... (who knows how long you've been unconcious and defenseless against weird pervs *cough*Mukki*cough*....) Finally, some, er, noises come up on the black screen: "rub, rub, rub..... rub, rub, rub, rub...." "thump... pound.... thump... pound..." "poik... poik... ...squish." These don't seem very consistent with somebody slapping someone else - especially the "poiking". Because of the "rub, rub" part, some have speculated that Mukki was giving Cloud a massage. I don't buy this at all. I mean, think about it: Mukki's a horny middle-aged lech who's looking for some action; he's alone in a room with a beautiful young "bubby", who's unconcious and completely vulnerable. What's he gonna do - give Cloud a massage? I don't think so! He's gonna take advantage of him, obviously.

It's now that Mukki tries to wake Cloud - after the "poiking" and "pounding". Cloud comes to, then, most curiously, exclaims "Uh... OW..!!" at the exact same moment his HP and MP are *magically* restored. We can safely assume that being beaten up isn't going to make Cloud feel better, so Mukki must have been doing something other than slapping him. Something.... pleasurable.... that also hurt Cloud. Either a massage or sex. You know which one I'm leaning towards.... A massage doesn't usually hurt.

The screen finally fades in, to show Mukki lying - half-naked - on top of Cloud. He expresses relief that his little "Bubby" is alright, and tells him not to get so uptight. Similar to his "Loosen up" comment in the alternative scene. Then the conversation goes in some very interesting directions, that seem to suggest impotence on Cloud's part. Mukki's next lines: "Hmm...? They say youth is so long but so short." "Let's give this next one your best shot." Mmm.... This seems to imply that Cloud had a little trouble "performing" because of his youth and inexperience. Or maybe it means that the young have little stamina and come quickly...? In any case, it seems to have a sexual meaning. Anyone care to offer a different interpretation?

Next - Mukki gets off the bed and says "Time's up. Bye, buddy." Okay.... What?! Is there a time limit for couples in the "!@#$" Room? Did Mukki pay for a "session" with Cloud? How long were they in there for? If Mukki just went in there to rouse Cloud, why did he say that their time was up?

Mukki goes to leave, but Cloud catches up with him. Mukki's next line is the most suggestive in the whole scene. He says to Cloud "Don't get depressed over a thing like this." "It happens to me all the time." See what I mean about all of the impotence innuendos? Mukki could either mean that he faints all the time, or that he gets frigid all the time. But this comment taken in conjunction with his earlier one clearly points to the latter meaning.

Finally, Cloud goes to talk to the Slutty Bee. She says this "I'm so sorry... There's a lot of 'adult' things going on..." "For your inconvenience, please take this, okay?", and gives him some lingerie for his "inconvenience". Is she referring to his little episode with Ghosty, or his molestation at the hands of Mukki? And why is she apologising so sincerely...? Because she let him get raped, perhaps?

In conclusion: I think that Cloud got !@#$ed in the "!@#$" Room. Though I'd agree that this scene is far more ambiguous than the other one.

I've highlighted all of the key quotes.
    Last edited by scooby; 10-30-2005 at 01:14 AM.

Um, that scene was a joke. It creates the illusion of homosexual intercourse, nothing else.
    Last edited by ThroneofDravaris; 10-30-2005 at 01:40 AM.

Originally Posted by ThroneofDravaris
    Um, that scene was a joke. It creates the illusion of homosexuality, nothing else.
    Everything in the game creates the illusion of something. It's a game - it isn't real.

I'd agree that those scenes are pretty funny.... but, sadly, they're as real as anything else in the game (i.e. not very).

And are you saying that Mukki and those guys aren't gay?! They're blatantly gay! They hang out in a brothel in Speedos, hit on Cloud outrageously and make lascivious comments about his package! Not to mention that they look like they just stumbled out of a gay bar!
    Last edited by scooby; 10-30-2005 at 01:30 AM.

Cant we all just agree that Cloud has some demons in the closet *cough*

See edit.

Originally Posted by ThroneofDravaris
    It creates the illusion of homosexual intercourse, nothing else.
    Mmm. "!@#$" Room: possibly. "Group Room": definitely NOT. There is NO WAY that you're explaining away the dialogue and situations in the "Group Room" scene. Cloud even had his back to Mukki. "... It hurts"?!

Of course, Square couldn't actually show the intercourse, for two reasons: 1. they didn't want to get an AO/18+ certificate (which anal sex would automatically guarantee), and 2. the graphics were too primitive, anyway - even if they had wanted to show it. But the dialogue is about as explicit as you could get, right down to the "heaving" and "panting". There's even rhythmic wet noises. They got away with it for three reasons: 1. the Honeybee Inn scenes are optional and many people have never even been in there, 2. most people are so green that it went right over their heads, and 3. the graphics are so bad that you can't make anything out. I'd love to see how Square would tackle these scenes if they remade the game for the PS3.... *sniggers*

Really - what more could they do (within the bounds of decency) than heavily suggest what was going on? That's why the screen blacks out or the camera pans away.... Which is suggestive enough in itself, IMO! There's certainly far more evidence that Cloud and Mukki had sex than there is that Cloud and Tifa did - which many people seem to believe happened....
    Last edited by scooby; 10-30-2005 at 04:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Flying Mullet
    Yaoi Power!
    Woo! Yes! Power to the yaoi!

Quote Originally Posted by DJZen
    You know, hanging your left arm in your jacket is roughly akin to putting a red hankerchief in your rear left pocket in certain gay circles. *looking at you, Auron*
    Okay.. so that is just plain awesome

Quote Originally Posted by nihowma buffet
    you just know rufus and the turks are getting it on.... wait, that might be wishful thinking. :P
    Naah.. definitely. Why else would Shin-Ra hire so many hot guys? Rufus (well he was already there) Reno, Tseng, Reeve... rawr XD
    Can a heart still break after it's stopped beating?

Destroyer of Worlds DarkLadyNyara's Avatar

Of course, Square couldn't actually show the intercourse, for two reasons: 1. they didn't want to get an AO/18+ certificate (which anal sex would automatically guarantee), and 2. the graphics were too primitive, anyway - even if they had wanted to show it. But the dialogue is about as explicit as you could get, right down to the "heaving" and "panting". There's even rhythmic wet noises. They got away with it for three reasons: 1. the Honeybee Inn scenes are optional and many people have never even been in there, 2. most people are so green that it went right over their heads, and 3. the graphics are so bad that you can't make anything out. I'd love to see how Square would tackle these scenes if they remade the game for the PS3.... *sniggers*
    Thank you. They can't do more than hint in this country.

Default I'm gonna be pervert here..

I happen to come accross a wonderful ''site'' that has great yaoi and hentai (forgot the link ). And I must say, some of the pictures/manga/comic strips I've seen makes me believe having Squall, Sefier, Auron (15 y/o boy + a 35 y/o man = kinky), Tidus (the body, oh my God) and Wakka (how I would love to scream ''ya'' over and over again) makes me wish they were real and in a bed with me. Oh God, I feel so dirty, yet, so ''relaxed''. God, I must be so sick in the mind.

I don't mean to stress the point, but...

FIND THAT LINK.

Please
    My Cure spell brings all the boys to the yard,
    And they're like: "It's better than yours."
    Damn right, it's better than yours!
    I could Heal you, but I have to charge.