Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: First kiss? :D?

My first kiss sucked. Lets leave it at that. I've had other memorable ones though... :joey: heheheeeee

Aww... congratulations on your first kiss Zelda ^_^

My first *real* kiss (not just a peck on the lips) was when I was a freshman in high school (9th grade). He was a senior, and we were lying in the grass at a park on a sunny day. I closed my eyes for a bit to soak it all in, and before I knew it, I felt his lips on mine... semi Chapsticky, but still not bad. I didn't grow to like it until I had my first serious boyfriend though... making out at parties wasn't my idea of romance.

As for:
    Here's a secret: Spoiler: When a girl tells you you're the best she's ever had...you're not.
    That's not true. If a girl says something like "You're a good kisser," you're not the best she's ever had, but you may be decent. However, if she doesn't say anything at all... doesn't smile genuinely, blush, or otherwise... you probably dribbled some disgusting onion saliva in her mouth and she's wondering why you decided to clean her molars with your tounge. Be careful boys.
    난... 왜 사람을 미워하지? us.cyworld (because nobody here would understand the Korean one anyway, right?)

My life idol in every way since August 2000. Watch her perform her new Japanese single live. =)

Yooniece: (n) A Korean-Japanese / American geeknerd in www.metroparkusa.com clothing.

i met my first girlfriend at my job about 3 months ago
    she was there on community service(parents still dont know about that)
    3rd day she worked there the lense on her sun glasses poped out and i fxed it
    3 minutes later we were sitting on an old couch on their moving truck making out(first kiss)
    2 weeks later lost my virginity, did it again next week
    a few weeks later we broke up
    now we're "just friends"

you just gotta meet the right people

Community Service? We get those at my job. Where do you work? I'm gonna have to try that scheme. >_>;