Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Cosplay

Nah, ordinary people are scared by the sexiness of cosplaying outfits.

Although as I said I don't cosplay (yet) but I did LARP in a fantasy LARP, well long story short going into a Denny's at 1 AM wearing medevil style clothing, wish some silver make up that got smudged on various parts of your face that turned blue over time. You get odd looks. Ah but so fun.
    This space intentionally left blank.

Quote Originally Posted by enigma1234
    Is it OK to post other FF cosplays pics here besides FF8?
    Yeah, go ahead, what do you have?

Recognized Member TheAbominatrix's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You

Quote Originally Posted by Zell>Everything
    Some cosplay can look really cool. But you guys not get taunted the hell out of and stuff for doing it?
    First off, many people enjoy and admire people who do, secondly, if you're too concerned about what people think to have fun then you'll wind up missing out on a lot of great things in life.

You look great =) The hair, skin tone and stance match Squall's pretty closely.

I've toyed with the idea of doing it a few times, but I don't actually look like any of the characters I like... and if I'm going to do cosplay, I want to look near exactly like the character. I'd feel silly otherwise.
    난... 왜 사람을 미워하지? us.cyworld (because nobody here would understand the Korean one anyway, right?)

My life idol in every way since August 2000. Watch her perform her new Japanese single live. =)

Yooniece: (n) A Korean-Japanese / American geeknerd in www.metroparkusa.com clothing.

Surely half the point of cosplay is what people think? Anyway, I wanna do a cosplay, not necessarily FFVIII though it'd be kool as my favourite game. http://vampirefreaks.com/profile.php...o_Razor_Kisses
    There are some photos on here of me. if anyone can think of a character that'd suit me, it'd be much obliged. Plese take into account build etc, and on a side note I prefer darker characters. Also, I prefer video game characters over anime ones, as I don't know much anime. Anyway, any help will be greatly appreciated, and if none is forthcoming, i'll just do No-Face from Spirited Away :P

Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You

I dont see why no one can comprehend that not all people care about what people think of them.

Yes, cosplayers love positive reactions. Everyone loves positive reactions to what they do. But if you're afraid of doing things because of negative reactions then you're missing out on a whole lot.

Wrll then I'm afraid I am condemned to missing out on a lot. I am heavily concerned by others opinions of me, particularly the way I look. there's little I can do about this-it's simply the way I am.

Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You

I'm sorry to hear that, and I hope it doesnt wind up making you miserable.

And there are things you can do about it, but that's another topic altogether.

I got most of the stuff for my Cloud costume, just alterations need to be made to them. then its just hair, the sheath and the sword.

Quote Originally Posted by Yooniece
    You look great =) The hair, skin tone and stance match Squall's pretty closely.

I've toyed with the idea of doing it a few times, but I don't actually look like any of the characters I like... and if I'm going to do cosplay, I want to look near exactly like the character. I'd feel silly otherwise.
    From your avatar, you would look good being Yuna ^_^

My computer was corrupted by viruses and needed to be cleaned and reprogram so technicaly some of the files needed to be deleted...the bad part is that the location where my FF cosplay pictures was also infected so today I only have few pics...(still searching some good cosplays)

Edea and Rinoa fighting (the one dressed as Rinoa doesn't looks like rinoa...seriously)

This is my 2nd best Paine picture...
    Which Lulu is the best?
    (They won 1st prize)
    Last edited by enigma1234; 10-28-2005 at 09:22 AM.

The world of silence maybe a cold and bitter one; like the deep wastes of the arctic regions, it is fit for neither man nor beast. Holding one’s tongue may be prudent, but it is an act of rejection; silence build walls – and walls are symbols of failure.

wow, theyre the best cosplays ive ever seen! the lulu on the right is the most accurate and the best of the lot.

From GitcherSpite to GetaSling to GitcherSpice
    - Mauro Picotto's Iguana

first lulu is hotter than the second. lol.

Thank you Hysterian!

I thought that the second Lulu felt more like Lulu. And that Paine is... well, I wouldn't want to encounter her in a dark alley :fpscare:
    Last edited by *__*); 10-22-2005 at 12:03 AM.