Thread: some MS paint pictures.

Default some MS paint pictures.

a few pictures I've done in MS paint.
    NOTE: I used a body base for the neko girl, and did some of her hair in paint.NET, but it's still pixels. The rest i did %100
    Another note: The pre-views there make em look real blurry, this is the first one:
    Image hosted by Photobucket.com
    I didn't have time to upload the rest like such.
    Attached Images Attached Images

there's no I in team, but there is in pie, as in meat pie, and meat is an anogram of team

Gobbledygook! Recognized Member Christmas's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

My colourings sucks compare to yours. I think I need a few or maybe a lot of pointers from you regarding colouring with paint. All I ever know is the command "fill an area or object with color".

Wow! That's awsome! I LOVE the girl with the green wings. ^_^

thanks.
    Unknowns: I think you need zero pointers, because, you can draw hands! The colouring is what takes up most of the time in the pictures. For example, that blue girl there, the outline took about 10-20 mins, colouring took about 3 hours. I have a life, just not a very filled one XDDDDDD

Shimeng: thanks, I acctually only finished that one tonight, pants turned out a bit....I dunno, i just wanna change em, but everyone here is wigged out if they think I'm gunna go back and make greatchanges, I'm to lazy!

there's no I in team, but there is in pie, as in meat pie, and meat is an anogram of team

Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Quote Originally Posted by Tai-Ti
    thanks.
    Unknowns: I think you need zero pointers, because, you can draw hands! The colouring is what takes up most of the time in the pictures. For example, that blue girl there, the outline took about 10-20 mins, colouring took about 3 hours. I have a life, just not a very filled one XDDDDDD
    ................Oh my.....I think I will start practicing now and see if I can produce a better piece of work next time.

Hmmm.. maybe you could make the pants brown, so that the colour matches the violet shirt better?

Quote Originally Posted by Shimeng
    Hmmm.. maybe you could make the pants brown, so that the colour matches the violet shirt better?
    hmm, yeah, brown, I can do that! I'll post it next time I'm here, a colour change only takes a few seconds.
    You're right, I htink brown will work better I guess it was a pic i started something, and I just added as it came to my head.

OH NO, I'M DOUBLE POSTING! I just wanted to say here are two more pixel drawings, but i did them in another paint similar program, I used reference pics.
    oh, acctually, I did the Cait Sith one in paint, did it ages sgo, so I forgot.
    Cait Sith
    Sasuke
    Edward
    Enjoy.

GOD! You did those?! IT*S FREAKING AMAZING! *dies*
    Damn your good... Or as you'd say here in sweden - "Fy fan va grym du är! Du äger!"

^_^ heh
    I'm ok
    I've seen pixel art that looks like a photo.
    the one of Ed and Sasuke were done, still in pixels, in a program called paint.NET, it's like paint, but you can zoom in further and had layers, makes pixeling alot easyer, and remember, for all of em, i used a reference pic! Dispite that being a bit obvious.

Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

:kaolove:

heh heh, cute.
    Thanks for taking the time to comment ^_^

Takara and I passed this one back and fourth for a while some time ago, adding to it little by little.

Haha! Wonderfull! ^___^

woah! That's awsome!
    I did these 2 today (not in MS paint, but still pixel art) instead of studying XD
    i used a base, but i edited the eye and skin colour of it, the text doesn't say anything, i was button bashing in a symbol font
    Don't look at the hair, i hate the hair, NOOOO you looked at it didn't you? Well, pixel hair is hard, even when using a reference pix!

heh, dispite it being time consuming, I love pixel art!
    both of those were done in paint.NET (my baby)