Thread: Playing God

Default Playing God

Muahahah!
    This creature is a mix between Snowdrop's Sona, and FFX's Yuna.
    Ever heard of MTV's Crossfade? ^^' Heh, thought I'd give it a try in drawing.
    This picture is acctually made in watercoulour - and I usually don't use that medium. Kinda scary *huggles her Kumagoro*
    and I'm really mad at my scanner - witch usually does pretty good scanns, but apparently only on black and white. It totally messed this one up, so I had to try and fix it in photoshop... *sigh* It didin't help much. The originall has got a ton of soft assaleas and butterflies in the backgorund, and it's also a lot redder.

Egnough ranting already! I know.
    So - please give me some c&c, since I'm such a newbee at watercolours.

(I've made several tries to restore it - that's why there's are more than one pic ^^' I like the secound one better. )
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Shimeng; 10-18-2005 at 08:38 AM.

Blog Entries

Again, I think its good, however, I think the colors are a little too strong for the picture. Less is sometimes more!

I know - I have to blame the scanner. The colours are much more subtile in real life... and I don't really know how to reduce colour intensity in photoshop. ^^'
    Could you offer me a pice of advice?

Sorry for the dubble post ^^' Just thought I should update my image - I found a way to bring it a bit closer to the originall. It's still not quite right (and I'm so bummed over it *cries för a bit*) but this one is more represenative for the originall.
    Attached Images Attached Images