Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sin trouble...

Default Sin trouble...

How do I beat Sin's head near the end of the game. I cannot kill him before he casts Giga-Graviton. Is there a way to stop him?
    ~LionHart~

Hehe, yeah you should try and get yuna too have Holy that might help,and bild up your people more maybe!!
    "dont pass me over, dont pass me by, I see good things for you and I"

Thank to TSoL for thegreat signautre!

Lots of ways, Anima, or Magus Siters can bomb it, as can decently built up characters.

Here is the recommendations assuming you haven't trained much.
    1.Use Hastega, generally a Tidus move, before you can attack it this move comes in handy as it gives you a lot of turns.
    2.Quick Hits again are very important, they get you a bunch more turns.
    3.You get about 8 turns for each character, with the above moves that should be 11-12 with an extra hit or 3 for Tidus. Total of about 37 hits.
    4.Bahamut's overdrive should do at least 20,000 (this is a low guess), spend a turn using this at the very end to finish it.
    5.During your other 36 turns you need to deal 120,000 (maybe I should call it 28 turns or something cause for a lot you can't attack at the start.
    6.28 turns to deal 120,000
    7.Average of 4,285 per turn average needed.
    8.Overdrives are useful, Wakka's Attack Reels should do 16,000+, Tidus's should do 8,000 (this is all assuming untrained characters, and assuming Tidus doesn't have blitz ace), Lulu should do maybe 8,000+.
    9.Use 3 turns to do 3 overdrives and you might do about 24,000.
    10.116,000 life left, 25 turns.
    11.For the next 9 turns with Lulu double cast her best spell, for maybe 6,000 a turn. Wakka attacks for say 3,000. And if you have nothing better Rikku can toss gems for around 3,500.
    12.12,500*9=112,500 Sin should have 116,000-112,500=4,500.
    13.Last turn you can kill it easy but bomb it with Bahamut for 20,000.
    14.Sin has -15,500 life left. This was all assuming you have untrained characters so you'll probably do better than this, for the last maybe 4 turns when it's close to the ship Tidus can come in for Rikku and use quick hit, this should add maybe 15,000 to the total damage here. Auron should be able to attack for more than Wakka so that could be another 10,000. At this point we're doing 40,000 more damage than Sin's life.

Thanks Jess1 for the awesome sig!!!
    Heh, heh, heh
    Join my latest RP, Magi of Greece, http://forums.eyesonff.com/showthread.php?t=77394

Default EASY

Ooooh! I've never lost that fight! What does Giga-Graviton look like? Anyway, use the fastest and most powerful attacks in your arsenal.
    ex: overdrives, aeon overdrives, spare change (if you have a lot of gil), doublecast ultima, and...quick hit! I reccomend using attack reals if Wakka is constantly dealing 9,999 damage.

:kaolaugh: hahahaha you suck

The giver of *hugs* boys from the dwarf's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ffxfreak93
    :kaolaugh: hahahaha you suck
    dont be a dick. just because he dont level to 30000 health and 255 stats befor the first boss.the easy way to beat him though is have double cast and quick hit for most characters and have strong spell and high strnght and magic stats. only use aeon overdrives if you know theyll finish him of. or just use yojimbo and do zantensuken or however you spell it,you know which one i mean!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vr3x_RRJdd4
    ...*holds up free hugs sign.*

zantersuken wont work on sin. what i did was use hastaga then holy and ultima till i was within attack range the summoned bahamunt used armour break and then attaced it.

PS. my bahamunt was doing about 45k damage and holy and ultima where doing about 9999.
    The vertical limit is 250 pixels.:bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou:IMG]http://images.rottentomatoes.com/images/movie/coverv/45/132645.jpg[/IMG]
    Tommorows forecast a few sprinkles of genius with a high chance of (SPOILER)DOOM
    never underestimate large groups of stupid people.

Disclamer: my spelling and grammar suck-->

The giver of *hugs* boys from the dwarf's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sub zero
    zantersuken wont work on sin. what i did was use hastaga then holy and ultima till i was within attack range the summoned bahamunt used armour break and then attaced it.

PS. my bahamunt was doing about 45k damage and holy and ultima where doing about 9999.
    zantesuken worked for me.
    P.S. i like scorpion better .
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vr3x_RRJdd4
    ...*holds up free hugs sign.*

its really not that hard, the guide above shud help. maybe u shud giv a big thank u kiss to raskerino?

Why do you imprison your saviour?

Quote Originally Posted by boys from the dwarf
    dont be a d</>ick. just because he dont level to 30000 health and 255 stats befor the first boss.the easy way to beat him though is have double cast and quick hit for most characters and have strong spell and high strnght and magic stats. only use aeon overdrives if you know theyll finish him of. or just use yojimbo and do zantensuken or however you spell it,you know which one i mean!

sorry i didn't really mean that because i've had trouble with sin before so therefore i suck too......:rolleyes:

Quote Originally Posted by d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x
    its really not that hard, the guide above shud help. maybe u shud giv a big thank u kiss to raskerino?

Yeah, you're all saying if you can do 9999, if they could there's no challenge, I was assuming they had hugely weaker characters, hope I helped.

Heh, heh, heh
    Join my latest RP, Magi of Greece, http://forums.eyesonff.com/showthread.php?t=77394

I used the magus sisters and animas overdrives and that got him.

thanks to atlanteay for the awsome sig

Good job, but I assume if they had that they wouldn't have made this thread.

Heh, heh, heh

what does giga-graviton look like?

you know the thing that sin does in that FMV before you fight him... you know, how he leaves like massive trenches in the ground which then collapse in and explode!!! thats giga graviton...