Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: FF7 characters vs other characters

Quote Originally Posted by bbomber72000
    Tifa Lockheart vs Captain America - Tifa would suffocate him with her cleavage.
    Did think of that... My vote goes to Tifa.

Wow. A young girl who can defeat a super-soldier... She would SQUEEZE him so tight that he would suffocate... kinda like the way Sakura (from the SF Alpha series) does. One of her throws is actually a squeeze-grab. She grabs the opponent and squeezes them several times before finally elbowing them HARD on the head. Is that what you envision Tifa doing so many times until Cap A surrenders? If not, then what are a few other strategies as to how she could beat him?
    Last edited by SuperMillionaire; 10-23-2005 at 03:49 AM.
    Is that your final answer?

Sephiroth vs Akuma (Capcom's Street Fighter games)
    Sephiroth practically became a demi-god before he was defeated by Cloud. Akuma hasn't summoned any meteors that destroy entire planets, has he?

Cloud Strife vs Ryu (Capcom's Street Fighter games)
    Cloud defeated Sephiroth. SO yeah, good game.

Zack vs Kyo (SNK's King of Fighters games)
    We don't know much about Zack.

Vincent Valentine vs Batman
    Batman wouldn't last 2 seconds against Vincent. Seriously. Vincent would shoot him in the face and that'd be the end of Batman.

Yuffie Kisaragi vs Kim Possible
    Uh... who? I'm gonna say Yuffie because she's got materia, and materia means Bahamut.

Tifa Lockheart vs Captain America
    Same thing as Yuffie.

I never played any of the games except Street Fighter of course, but basing it on other stuff...

Watch how Sephiroth fights in Advent Children, or Kingdom Hearts (evethough I believe there's no chance in hell that sora in level 200 can ever beat Sephiroth) and then you'll see what I mean. Can Akuma put two Midgar Zoloms through a tree, I think not.

Watch Advent Children and you'll definetly see why I choose Cloud as the winner. Plus Omnislash, Meteorain, he doesn't even need to summon a mosnter.

Again watch Advent Children. This guy is freaking amazing.

Batman is awesome, but he's only human. None of his gadgets can ever beat death gigas or chaos. Vincent Valentine all the way.

Please... Just a greased lightning would do Kim in.

Very tough... Stars and Stripes, Final Heaven, Final Justice, Tifa's fists... Hmm... tifa was awesome in Advent Children. But this one is won by the Captain. Not by much though.
    Nandattebayo!!!

Undecided, KOTR vs Hakuden.

Geez and i thought I needed a Spelling class. No offense,though.

Akuma goes berserk.Sephiroth cuts off Akumas head.

Ryu dances around in a swimsuit.Cloud cuts off his head.

Zack is already dead.So.....

Vincent transforms into Death Gigas.Batman twists Vincents neck.

Yuffie uses her normal attack.Kim dies.

Tifa squeezes.Captain America uses shield to smack her face.Tifa dies.

I'm happy.

"Can sin be forgiven?"

Thanks. Anyone else?

Quote Originally Posted by MysticD
    Vincent transforms into Death Gigas.Batman twists Vincents neck.

Tifa squeezes.Captain America uses shield to smack her face.Tifa dies.
    I don't see how batman would be able to twist VIncents neck while he's that bulky death gigas or even why he'd become such a crappy morph of his and then I don't see why Tifa would squeeze Captain America when she could just punch him in his idiotic face but:

Im not gonna say the battles by the combatants, just the number so.

1. Sephiroth is wielding a huge katana, looks o=mazing and it takes a good Cloud Tifa and Vincent(my party) to beat him so I think he'd win.
    2. Cloud has a giant sword, beats Sephiroth and has his good ol materia so no contest, he'd win.
    3. Never heard of Kyo and Zack has never been seen in a fight by me...also (SPOILER)Zack was killed by some shinra soldiers though he was technically at that moment tending to Cloud.
    Either way, I couldn't say.
    4. Batman is an amazing(not o-mazing)fighter, has all his gadgest and could bribe Vincent I guess. He wears bulletproof suit and is fast but never being mentioned it being night or shadowy, stealth is gone and Vincent would just go Chaos and woop batmans unsuperpowers superheroness. Another thing is considering how crappy batman was in the batman begins game.....
    5. Yuffie is a ninja though not too good of one, Kim Possible is a disney spy or something in highschool. Both same age roughly I think butYuffie has magic so I think she'd win.
    6. Tifa on Captain America....two ways Tifa can win, either go all out with her limitr of 7 attacks, and if I were doing it it'd be a YEAH on every slot. Another way is for Tifa to just do her thing that she does after winning a battle, involving her jumping up and then down once with he somewhat large breasts(not that I was paying attention)and then while stunned she'd just kick him in the face. Captain America would try to use his stupid shield in my first example, but he's a piece of crap and would die anyways.

FInal Note:

I think that if the Final Fantasy characters can survive 1000 needles from a cactuar, tons of bullets and a crap load of ultimas and supernovas then they can beat superman. Too bad it isn't of the FF10 characters with their more than 9999 life and damage....
    Last edited by Leprechaun_boy3; 10-24-2005 at 01:54 AM.
    Hurray for Pen and Paper Games!

Thanks. LOL. Anyone else?

The most powerful of all! Bahumat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Leprechaun_boy3
    5. Yuffie is a ninja though not too good of one.
    You have never seen advent children.....

Meteor, Masamune, Sin Harvest. Nuff said.
    Omnislash. Nuff said.
    Not real familiar with kyo, but Zack is just too good.
    Chaos. bullets to face. Super speed.
    Supreme Ninjaness.
    She is super strong, and is a LOT faster. Although he has an energy sheild now, she can still beat the hell out of him.

Note that all the FFVII won? How'd that happen? *Snickers*
    *Insert witty quote here*

"That's not a knife! This is a knife!"
    "Yup. And this, this is a crossbow...."

Evil will always triumph, because Good is dumb"

"I am the Alpha, of your Omega.
    I am the Beginning, of your End."
    -Agent Smith

Member of the KH Trinity

Sin Harvest. hehe
    Omnislash. hehe
    Have you ever seen batman actually frickin' die!
    The poor child never stood a chance. a massacre
    watch advent children hehe

From GitcherSpite to GetaSling to GitcherSpice
    - Mauro Picotto's Iguana

Thanks. And Bahumat, wow. Unless Cap has been beaten by other female fighters before, he can tell the US Military about how he got beat by a 19-21-year old girl. That's interesting.

"Oh man, I just got beat by this girl, who I think is about 19-21, and she was so strong and so fast... oh my god! And her name is... Tifa Lockheart." - Captain America
    Last edited by SuperMillionaire; 10-25-2005 at 01:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperMillionaire
    "Oh man, I just got beat by this girl, who I think is about 19-21, and she was so strong and so fast... oh my god! And her name is... Tifa Lockheart." - Captain America
    That line is awesome.
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.

Wow. Funny, isn't it?

Anyone else?

Bumping for more opinions.

Banned

First off, when you're deciding a versus match with game characters involved, don't EVER trust game mechanics. Rely only on cutscenes; those occurrences are more easily quantified. If you relied on game mechanics alone, then almost nobody would ever be able to beat Sephiroth because of Supernova, but logic tells us that it's an illusion and that he didn't actually nuke the hell out of the solar system, since the planet's still there in the ending.

However, even normally, Sephiroth and Cloud beat the hell out of anyone except for insanely high-powered combatants like Q, Lensmen, some of the stuff from the Culture, or high-level Jedi. This is judging largely by the mechanics present in Advent Children. Sephiroth possesses telekinetic powers strong enough to actually alter weather patterns, and his sword can hack through large chunks of FFVII's equivalent of structural steel, which is likely somewhat stronger than what we're using at the moment, considering the sheer size of Midgar. Cloud also apparently possesses a degree of telekinesis; he wouldn't be able to pull off the gravity-defying moves we see him do in Advent Children if he wasn't able to exert telekinetic force to keep himself in the air for prolonged periods of time. He was also able to withstand the sheer energy of a presumably city-destroying blast; considering the size of Midgar, the blast summoned by Bahamut Sin would have to be substantially more energetic than even the most powerful nuclear weapons we have currently (the record holder so far is Russia's 50 MT Tsar Bomba device developed during the Cold War). This telekinesis may also account for why Cloud can survive falling from thousands of feet in the air without so much as a scratch. When you see crap like this happening in cutscenes and in the movie, the game mechanics of FFVII approach believability, even up to the point at which Cloud can take multiple bullets, even multiple clips of ammo before he finally succumbs. But it's still best to reside in the realm of actual physical formulae and numbers.

That whole explanation also doesn't take into account the fact that Sephiroth, and the scientists of Shinra who can do the math and experiments to prove it, fully expected that the asteroid impact would not kill Sephiroth. I don't have a screenshot of the asteroid's size relative to the planet ready for scaling purposes, but it's certainly bigger even than the one that eradicated the dinosaurs; it's visible from high orbit. The Chixulub asteroid impacted with a kinetic energy equivalent to that released by roughly 100 trillion metric tons of TNT, and it wasn't any bigger than 10 km in diameter at max; these calculations have been verified by Dr. Luis Alvarez, the leader of the team that pinpointed most of the archaeological data about the extinction, and his associates, positing a normal nickel-iron asteroid. Over 95% of all asteroids are of this type, and no soft, carbonaceous asteroid could have wreaked the kind of havoc necessary to destroy the dinosaurs without being substantially larger than the crater that's there today.

Vincent versus Batman is uncertain. Vincent mostly fights at long range with guns, and if Batman Begins is to be believed, the Batsuit blocks bullets. Vincent would only stand a chance with his ultimate weapon, or in his limit break mode.

As for Yuffie versus Kim, the winner is demented hentai fans.

I don't know enough about Captain America to make a judgment about him versus Tifa, but the idea of being suffocated in cleavage KICKS ALL KINDS OF ASS! I suppose an actual analysis would depend on whether or not Tifa has materia available. If so, then that tilts the chances in her favor, but the Cap's a tenacious and resourceful guy. He isn't one of the kings of comic-dom for nothing.