Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: ok paladin or dark knight

HEIDEGGER SI MY BISHI!!!1 DJZen's Avatar

No, that would be a HORRIBLE game.

-----Emo
    Cecil: NONE OF YOU UNDERSTAAAAAAAAAAAND ME!! *cries about it*
    Kain: I wrote this poem which I'm posting on my LJ, it's about Rosa, it's called "OMG so many tears keep falling and I feel dead inside and my parents hate me."
    Rydia: Dashboard Confessionals is the only band that understands the cruel world I live in.
    Cecil: I'm so horribly misunderstood, and I've got no one in my life who really cares about me.
    Edge: NOT THAT ANYONE CARES BUT I'M GONNA BE CUTTING MY WRISTS NOW! *goes to room and puts Linkin Park's In The End on repeat play*
    Rosa: Dear LJ: It's NOT just teen angst that I'm feeling! Why won't anyone understand that what I feel CAN'T be given a simple name. Nobody cares that I hurt so deep inside me.
    Edge: *sticks head out of room* I'm bleeding now! If ANYBODY cares you should call an ambulance!
    Rosa: My parents don't understand. Nobody understands. Why doesn't anyone understand me? Robert Smith said it best when he said...
    Rydia: YOUR HAIR IS EEEEEVERYWHERE SCREAMING INFIDELITIES AAAAND...
    Cecil: I cry so much that I have no more tears left.
    Edge: WHY WON'T YOU CALL AN AMBULANCE?! WHY DOESN'T ANYBODY CARE?!?!?!

--------Goth
    Kain: I didn't sleep last night.
    Cecil: I didn't sleep for the last TWO nights.
    Kain: Well... I actually haven't slept for an entire WEEK.
    Rydia: O, the pain, the horrible pain of life, why must you torment me so?
    Edge: I cut my wrists because I'm already dead, you just don't know it yet. Death is a comfort.
    Rosa: has anyone seen my mascara? It's the blacker than black hot topic one.
    Cecil: Oh here, I borrowed it along with your aquanet.
    Edge: This Nitzer Eib is awesome stuff, the beautiful pain they express in their music shows us the horror that is life.
    Rydia: Life, what is life? Life is the hollow shell of nothingness we choose to feel. There is no use for life when death consumes all. Woe and misery are all I feel.
    Rosa: Did I get these fishnet sleeves right? I think I need to shave my head. Even dyed black my hair doesn't look darque enough.
    Edge: And in this one song, it goes "darkness darkness darkness darkness", they have captured the twisted fairytale of our cold, miserable being.
    Rydia: What is death? Aren't we all dead inside already? Don't we die when we're born? Aren't we all just slaves to death?
    Rosa: I have to wear black on the OUTSIDE to show the black I feel on the INSIDE.
    Cecil: I'm going to change my name to "Azreal Pythagreon Pontious Hades X: The Darque Lorde"
    Edge: Watch how much I bleed when I cut my wrists, doesn't the blood frighten and intruige you?
    Rydia: I shall draw a pentagram on the floor now, in honour of my dark master *tries to summon Satan but can't because satan is too busy laughing*
    Kain: I will drink your blood 'cause I'm a vampire *drinks blood* OH GOD IT TASTES SO HORRIBLE!!! IT'S LIKE EATING PENNIES! *throws up*
    Cecil: Oh man, that smells horrible, I'm opening a window. *opens window*
    *everyone gets sunburn and, having finally experienced actual, physical pain, gives the whole goth thing up*

Yuffie ate my avatar Sefie1999AD's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DJZen
    No, that would be a HORRIBLE game.

-----Emo
    Cecil: NONE OF YOU UNDERSTAAAAAAAAAAAND ME!! *cries about it*
    Kain: I wrote this poem which I'm posting on my LJ, it's about Rosa, it's called "OMG so many tears keep falling and I feel dead inside and my parents hate me."
    Rydia: Dashboard Confessionals is the only band that understands the cruel world I live in.
    Cecil: I'm so horribly misunderstood, and I've got no one in my life who really cares about me.
    Edge: NOT THAT ANYONE CARES BUT I'M GONNA BE CUTTING MY WRISTS NOW! *goes to room and puts Linkin Park's In The End on repeat play*
    Rosa: Dear LJ: It's NOT just teen angst that I'm feeling! Why won't anyone understand that what I feel CAN'T be given a simple name. Nobody cares that I hurt so deep inside me.
    Edge: *sticks head out of room* I'm bleeding now! If ANYBODY cares you should call an ambulance!
    Rosa: My parents don't understand. Nobody understands. Why doesn't anyone understand me? Robert Smith said it best when he said...
    Rydia: YOUR HAIR IS EEEEEVERYWHERE SCREAMING INFIDELITIES AAAAND...
    Cecil: I cry so much that I have no more tears left.
    Edge: WHY WON'T YOU CALL AN AMBULANCE?! WHY DOESN'T ANYBODY CARE?!?!?!

--------Goth
    Kain: I didn't sleep last night.
    Cecil: I didn't sleep for the last TWO nights.
    Kain: Well... I actually haven't slept for an entire WEEK.
    Rydia: O, the pain, the horrible pain of life, why must you torment me so?
    Edge: I cut my wrists because I'm already dead, you just don't know it yet. Death is a comfort.
    Rosa: has anyone seen my mascara? It's the blacker than black hot topic one.
    Cecil: Oh here, I borrowed it along with your aquanet.
    Edge: This Nitzer Eib is awesome stuff, the beautiful pain they express in their music shows us the horror that is life.
    Rydia: Life, what is life? Life is the hollow shell of nothingness we choose to feel. There is no use for life when death consumes all. Woe and misery are all I feel.
    Rosa: Did I get these fishnet sleeves right? I think I need to shave my head. Even dyed black my hair doesn't look darque enough.
    Edge: And in this one song, it goes "darkness darkness darkness darkness", they have captured the twisted fairytale of our cold, miserable being.
    Rydia: What is death? Aren't we all dead inside already? Don't we die when we're born? Aren't we all just slaves to death?
    Rosa: I have to wear black on the OUTSIDE to show the black I feel on the INSIDE.
    Cecil: I'm going to change my name to "Azreal Pythagreon Pontious Hades X: The Darque Lorde"
    Edge: Watch how much I bleed when I cut my wrists, doesn't the blood frighten and intruige you?
    Rydia: I shall draw a pentagram on the floor now, in honour of my dark master *tries to summon Satan but can't because satan is too busy laughing*
    Kain: I will drink your blood 'cause I'm a vampire *drinks blood* OH GOD IT TASTES SO HORRIBLE!!! IT'S LIKE EATING PENNIES! *throws up*
    Cecil: Oh man, that smells horrible, I'm opening a window. *opens window*
    *everyone gets sunburn and, having finally experienced actual, physical pain, gives the whole goth thing up*
    Man, why don't you, Necronopticous and a couple of other people try to apply for Square Enix's script writer job?
    People dislike FFIX because they're horrible idiots. - Kawaii Ryűkishi
    "One-Winged Angel" is far and away the best final boss song ever
    composed.
    - Kawaii Ryűkishi

Holy Dragoon Kain <3 Recognized Member KoShiatar's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

...Or write the script for a new "Eyes on FF: Sick Irony"?

Hahahahaha!
    God it's hilarious how many of those apply to me!
    That is excellent, I want you RUNNING scriptwriting!
    Bravo!

Gobbledygook! Recognized Member Christmas's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Dark Knight all the way. Why be some holy warrior when you can be Batman?