Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: FFVII:AC Flaw/Screw ups (spoilers)

Default FFVII:AC Flaw/Screw ups (spoilers)

Let's talk about the negative side of the movie? (No argument)

Me: (Rita)
    - Cloud was shot in the face (above left eyebrow) at the first fight with the Kadaj gang, but the scar disappeared when Cloud visit Rufus' apartment/house. And the scar reappears clearly when Cloud is going through the Bahamut's energy ball. (Confirmed: False)

- When Cloud goes into Bahamut's energy ball, you can tell the energy ball is rolling(spinning whatever you think), but when Cloud comes out of it, it shows he come out right from the middle. But if the energy ball is rolling, he gotta come out from the side, instead the energy ball spitted in half. (Overthrown)

Tifa's Real Lover(really:
    - When kadja bows to rufus, u can see his sword go through the floor (Confirmed: True)

KoShiatar:
    - In the first scene where the wolf appears near Zack's grave, it looks like it has no weight at all. Look at his paws. (Overthrown)

Zack_Zodiac
    - When Cloud was standing on top of his sword at the sephiroth battle, CLoud unloaded one of his swords, people wouldn't notice a thing because its sort of fast, but if u look carefully and slowed that part down u could see the sword he unloaded goes through his main sword. (Confirmed: True)

Lynx
    - When tifa fights loz she puts on her gloves. but when cloud finds her her gloves arent on her and i dont remeber her takeing them off. (Waiting to confirm)

- When tifa fights loz she puts on her gloves. but when cloud finds her her gloves arent on her and i dont remeber her takeing them off. (Waiting to confirm)
    Last edited by RiTaPuffy; 11-02-2005 at 11:13 PM.
    I dont have a picture that meets this forum's rule

good evening, miss Tifa's Real Lover(really's Avatar

and when kadja bows to rufus, u can see his sword go through the floor

I would probably go play video games or have sex (the usual) - Nominus Experse

my mom would be like "ve? yo te dije, el internet no es bueno."

"seriously, my mom tells me "que tu hase en eso el dia entero?" and im like "mami yo toy hablando con people" xD. spanglish, ftw." ~ liz

Holy Dragoon Kain <3 Recognized Member KoShiatar's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

In the first scene where the wolf appears near Zack's grave, it looks like it has no weight at all. Look at his paws.

I found one again, but hard to explain.

When Cloud goes into Bahamut's energy ball, you can tell the energy ball is rolling(spinning whatever you think), but when Cloud comes out of it, it shows he come out right from the middle. But if the energy ball is rolling, he gotta come out from the side, instead the energy ball spitted in half.

Quote Originally Posted by Tifa's Real Lover(really
    and when kadja bows to rufus, u can see his sword go through the floor
    Eww yeaa, how can the producer misses that!

disc jockey to your heart krissy's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

1) used a potion duh.

2) this movie has no concept of physics (BOU et al), don't see why this is an issue.

3) lol it totally does!

4) well it's not real

When Cloud was standing on top of his sword at the sephiroth battle, CLoud unloaded one of his swords, people wouldn't notice a thing because its sort of fast, but if u look carefully and slowed that part down u could see the sword he unloaded goes through his main sword.

Quote Originally Posted by Zack_Zodiac
    When Cloud was standing on top of his sword at the sephiroth battle, CLoud unloaded one of his swords, people wouldn't notice a thing because its sort of fast, but if u look carefully and slowed that part down u could see the sword he unloaded goes through his main sword.
    Yea I think that is a flaw too...

Here's the bigger question:

You think they will fix all these glitches before the official release?

Because I remember when I saw the pre-release of the movie The Hulk, it had an insane amount of screw-ups CG wise, but the final product was rather polished.

disc jockey to your heart krissy's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

its already had an official japanese release
    the only new thing in the english one should be the dubs
    Last edited by krissy; 10-24-2005 at 03:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by RiTaPuffy
    Let's talk about the negative side of the movie? (No argument)

Me: (Rita)
    - Cloud was shot in the face (above left eyebrow) at the first fight with the Kadaj gang, but the scar disappeared when Cloud visit Rufus' apartment/house. And the scar reappears clearly when Cloud is going through the Bahamut's energy ball. (Confirmed: True)
    His hair is covering it! the scar is located near the end of the eyebrow as u can see when they close-up on him in the bahamut fireball!

[Life is Eternity in a nutshell]

Quote Originally Posted by *ETERNAL FANTASY*
    His hair is covering it! the scar is located near the end of the eyebrow as u can see when they close-up on him in the bahamut fireball!
    I can't find it, theres some screen where cloud turns his head but it doesnt show his scar...

Holy Dragoon Kain <3 Recognized Member KoShiatar's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Look right before (or right after) Cloud (SPOILER)sees Aeris in the fireball.

Quote Originally Posted by KoShiatar
    Look right before (or right after) Cloud (SPOILER)sees Aeris in the fireball.
    That's what I am saying, I can clearly see his scar in the fireball but I can't see it during Cloud's visit to Rufu's house.

Banned

Doesn't look like the blast is spinning to me.