Thread: A Question

A Question

How to change the title when your finished making a title for a new post?

The world of silence maybe a cold and bitter one; like the deep wastes of the arctic regions, it is fit for neither man nor beast. Holding one’s tongue may be prudent, but it is an act of rejection; silence build walls – and walls are symbols of failure.

Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

If you're referring to the <i>post</i> title, then you should be able to change it by clicking on the edit/delete button.

If you're referring to the <i>thread</i> title, then I believe that can only be done by a Staff member. Unless something is different with the new vB that I missed and know nothing about, which is not unlikely.
    Hello Pika Art by Dr Unne ~~~ godhatesfraggles

Shlup's Retired Pimp Recognized Member Raistlin's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Editor

This may be completely untrue (BoB said it afterall), but apparently there's a new thing in this vB version that allows the thread-starter to change the thread title within 5 minutes of creating the thread.

OK...thanks

The world of silence maybe a cold and bitter one; like the deep wastes of the arctic regions, it is fit for neither man nor beast. Holding one’s tongue may be prudent, but it is an act of rejection; silence build walls – and walls are symbols of failure.