View Poll Results: Al Bhed International

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • English Al Bhed

10 83.33%
  • Filipino, Japanese, French Al Bhed or Whatever Al Bhed?

4 33.33%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Want Tagalog/Filipino Al Bhed? GO SEE IT!

*yawn* It's unblockable NOT IMMUNE attack!!!

NOW QUICKLY SEND AURON, BRASKA, JECHT, NOOJ, BARALAI, GIPPAL, YUNA, RIKKU, PAINE, CINDY, SANDY, MINDY, LEBLANC, ORMI AND LOGOS TO ME TO DESTROY YOU ALL!!!

SHUT UP!! STFU !!! HOLY WARS ARE GONE FOREVER!!! QUICKLY MELT ALL GOLDEN, ORANGE, BRONZE AND SILVER SPOONS!!! Feel my God's wrath!!! feel my ultimate power!!!

This SUPER, DUPER, HYPER, MEGA, major, universal, godly, gloriouis and ultimate Overdrive destroys, deletes, erases and melts Golden, Silver, Orange and Colored and Rainbow Spoons, removes Holy Wars, Positive statuses are removed, destroys all enemies on a screen INCLUDING YOU BOYS FROM THE DWARF, Gunblademaster AND WHITE AERIS!! It is now the attack of God's Wrath and God's Punishment - DarkEternal + Armageddon + Judgment Day + Apocalypse + Delta Attack + Eternal Breath + Great Whirl + Vajra + Bloody Sin + Supernova + The End

Sandy embeds herself... it glows rainbow lights...Mindy embeds herself in the ground,
    transporting the enemy party to a starry domain full of swirling rainbows and
    spinning crystals. The three form a triangle around the enemy party, unleashing
    an attack that binds them first in a sphere and then a tetrahedronal pyramid.
    From here, the maidens fly up above and draw energy into themselves, sharing their
    powers and beginning to glow a brilliant white. Once the power reaches a maximum,
    a beam of pure white light streams down onto the prism containing all enemies,
    Cindy, Sandy and Mindy focus a massive tunnel of energy onto the enemies from orbit. IT LASERS 9 Solar Systems
    The winds change, the world stops, and the chaos begins. Enemies are lifted through a
    magical portal from the ground and sent into a malevolent,
    mind-destroying & soul-destroying endless vortex of eternity and galaxy of death, refracting into spectra that dissipate in a thousand
    powerful explosions, BOOM! There's sun explosion, inflicting universal and most devastating 9999999 HP damage, 9999999 MP Damage and
    negating positive statues and inflicting Action-Cancel, Death, Petrify, Stop,
    Poison, Zombie, Slow, Confuse, STR Down, MAG Down, DEF Down, MDEF Down, AGL Down,
    Delay, Itchy, Curse, LUCK Down, Power Break, Eject, Shattering, Magic Break, Virus, Frog, Mini, Near Petrifying
    Armor Break, Mental Break, Speed Break and Sleep. PLUS Game Over to you all and enemies and troops!!! It destroys all Tonberries' armors!!!

TOO LATE FOR YOU! All your efforts are wasted! You are desined to fail to destroy me any longer...
    LEROUX, AXIADRAKE AND RILO, COME UNTO ME!!!

(FOR YOU AND ENEMIES: It is unblockable, unavoidable AND ULTIMATE MOVE!!! IT's NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER (I will say evers) IMMUNE TO GAVE OVER, Death, and all status ailments and it causes unavoidable Death and unavoidable status changes!!!! it removes you 999999999 Gil and it removes YOU all Remedies, all Softs all Phoenix Downs, all Mega Phoenix, all Potions, all Megalixirs, all Elixirs, all X-Potions, all Hi Potions, all Mega Potion, Usesless Auto Phonenix forever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever... THIS GIVES ME, YUNA, RIKKU AND PAINE INSTANT WIN!!!!) (FOR ME: It restores ME AND YRP's 9999999 HP and 99999 HP, resurrects Death, removes all negative statuses, gives Invincibility, Shell, Reflect, Protect, Shield, Barrier, Haste, Nuall for 255 turns)

RIME GY!!! FYDYMCRE FY PYGANU!!! (HULI KA!!! WATASHI WA BAKERO!!!)

However, it is 400% un-counter-able with /win, this Overdrive ignores Ribbon and immunities forever as well... It takes away all positive statues as well,
    Last edited by filipinoalbhed; 10-29-2005 at 02:32 AM.

nothing can resist /win.....
    u can use /win at any time, all of your enimies die without a chance for them to do anything. you just simply win.

Rua ruitd i jyh sezh Nederlandse al-Bhed? Rad ec waan waan Cdnyg

Pronounced: "RAooah raooee-te-de ee jaeae-ha seeeayz-ha Nederlandse al-Bhed? RAah-de eay-ku wahahn wahahn KU-denae-ge"

And don't make me introduce you to my Greek Al-Bhed friends.

The giver of *hugs* boys from the dwarf's Avatar

melt magic spoons? yeah right. you may have obliterated my tonberys but my spoons are still at large.FIRE!!!
    ---()======
    ---()======
    ---()======

none can withstand that 3 spoons of the apocalypse. you bow to me now flippino.now lets worship the spoons at my place!everyone but gunblade master and flipino al bhed is invited.BTW if your attack was that powerful flippino you and the planet and the universe would be destroyed.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vr3x_RRJdd4
    ...*holds up free hugs sign.*

*walks in spoon-party*

The giver of *hugs* boys from the dwarf's Avatar

*shoots GunbladeMaster with 3 spoons of the apocalypse.*
    ---()=====
    ---()=====
    ---()=====

now carry on worshipping everyone ---().
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vr3x_RRJdd4
    ...*holds up free hugs sign.*

:magus:
    or so u thought...
    YOU HAVE OVERLOOKED THAT THERE IS STILL ONE MORE SPOON OUT THERE...
    THE PLATINUM SPOON!!!!
    ()----()

which i only know the location of...

HAHA!!! i shall now go find the Mystical Platinum Spoon!

----->------>:mario:---->----->----->takes a rest.......continues---->---->----->gets lost /
    ----->------<
    gets a ride from dude :sophia:---->------>---->:luigi: meets White Aeris on her route home, she decides to help out -----:mario: :luigi:----->----->----->A TONBERRY BLOCKS OUR PATH! ,fight, :fencing: I Summon POOPOO HEAD :meatwad: ATTACK!
    Tonberry survives and uses Goomba :goomba: :goomba: :goomba: but we take care of em :shoot: :shoot:---->continues journey----->---->----->----->:mario: :luigi:---->----->hehe, finally we reach The Moose Bar :elk: (BFTD will never know), from there we split. I go to find the Platinum Spoon and White Aeris goes back home---->:magus:---->----->-----> !!!CHOCOBOS PARADISE!!!! ----->AND the Platinum Spoon is mine!!!!

()----()
    come and get it BFTD! Its all mine!
    :magus: I am the Commander and these are my minions
    :sophia: :goomba: :sophia::goomba: :sophia::goomba: :sophia::goomba: :sophia: :shoot: :shoot::shoot: :shoot::shoot: :shoot:
    Last edited by GunbladeMaster; 10-29-2005 at 04:00 PM.

thats great!!!!! even more funny then the other one!!!!
    Yep, yep, * White Aeris * is back : D
    &hearts; &hearts; Beautiful Signature by Polaris &hearts; &hearts;
    &hearts; &hearts; Thank you muchly for not one, but two signatures ~<3

Gobbledygook! Recognized Member Christmas's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

from there we split. I go to find the Platinum Spoon and White Aeris goes back home-
    Why did White Aeris bother to meet you up in the first place when she is going home before you all find the spoon?

BTW: :kaolaugh:

edited it
    *bows*
    ^-^

Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

This is ending now.
    Hello Pika Art by Dr Unne ~~~ godhatesfraggles