Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Uk release... Are you sure?

Default Uk release... Are you sure?

Does anyone know if Advent Children will DEFINATELY be released in the UK? They haven't annouynced a release date and the one we got here is mainly guesswork, also "Spirits Within" kinda fopped here so they might not bother sending it over here. Ill probably end up having to put up with Japanese dialogue and subtitles.... Oh Well.......

oh please come out in the UK! *prays* i think they will, i mean we do like FF over here! maybe they just haven't decided the date yet.... but it's not fair that Japan and America have got it....
    Yep, yep, * White Aeris * is back : D
    ♥ ♥ Beautiful Signature by Polaris ♥ ♥
    &hearts; &hearts; Thank you muchly for not one, but two signatures ~<3

The most powerful of all! Bahumat's Avatar

It's official for the US (I checked the website), so their should be no reason for it not to come out everywhere else. If it doesn't........
    *Insert witty quote here*

"That's not a knife! This is a knife!"
    "Yup. And this, this is a crossbow...."

Evil will always triumph, because Good is dumb"

"I am the Alpha, of your Omega.
    I am the Beginning, of your End."
    -Agent Smith

Member of the KH Trinity

Right, I just want to clarify the point of the thread, cos i don't want any tears on my hands . The point I am trying to make is that no one has said It wont be released here, im just adaressing the tiny possibility that it may not be released in the UK. Just wondering if anyone knows different.....

It will come out over here, its just as popular over here as it in America.

There doing the Dear Friends concert in London next year and i would think that more trouble than releasing a DVD. Im sure it will be released, just as sure as im going to buy it.

Not neccessarily. Their last film was a really huge flop here compared with Japan and the statres. I don't think they would want to risk losing the money. Im not saying they won't release im just saying they MIGHT not.

spirits within did flop over here, that's true, but not as bad as you are making it sound. when i went to see it in the cinema, the place was nearly packed. the problem with it (according to most ff 'fans' i kniw) is that it wasn't actually final fantasy, whereas advent children will be, so i reckon that ac will do massive over here

Pyramid Head is l.o.v.e Social Moon Firesky's Avatar

They HAVE to release it over here! I know plenty of people who are saving up their money to buy it!

Also, by not releasing it in Europe/UK, a lot of people might turn to torrent files to illegally acquire the film, which would see Squaresoft losing millions. Personally, I don't see why Squaresoft should miss us out, and the film's already proved to be a much bigger success than 'Spirits Within'.
    ~Maelström Fury~

.: Sekhmet's Moon :. Here.

私は天使の女王です。

Advent Children is still number 1 in the DVD chart for over 4weeks now aswell. it will be number 1 here aswell.

HI GEORGE I AM! OK!

If it doesnt you have ebay
    woohoo problem solved

EU is treated like dirt, so I wouldnt be surprised if it dosent arrive........

Quote Originally Posted by Dreddz
    Because theyre often as profitable as dirt. But as Im sure you already know you're wrong. Anyway it will get released over here as no one ever make a big deal of eu releases. It'll show up some time after the us release and thats still a while off so keep waiting.

Quote Originally Posted by Destai
    Because theyre often as profitable as dirt. But as Im sure you already know you're wrong. Anyway it will get released over here as no one ever make a big deal of eu releases. It'll show up some time after the us release and thats still a while off so keep waiting.
    Im Not Wrong, now zip it
    Last edited by Dreddz; 10-29-2005 at 12:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreddz
    Sad but true...... *sniff*

Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Quote Originally Posted by Social Moon Firesky
    Also, by not releasing it in Europe/UK, a lot of people might turn to torrent files to illegally acquire the film, which would see Squaresoft losing millions.
    Already been done.

Im very sure it will be released in the UK, but like everyone else, i have no confirmation.