Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Loz's ringtone...probably been discussed already...

Default made loz's ringtone

after looking for this ring tone for months, i finally decided to make one for myself,i only notice one small footstep in it, but im to lazy to try and edit it out.

lozzring.wav

Just Search limewire for it or something, or goolge it
    George 'G-lamb' Lambert<span style="font-family: &quot;lucida grande&quot;,tahoma,verdana,arial,sans-serif; font-size: 11px; line-height: 16px; font-variant: normal; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; color: #555555; text-decoration: none;">&nbsp;|&nbsp;</span>Create your badge

<3 G3ORGE Loves Klauski <3 -->

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Vyk View Post
    There are phones that support midis?
    I didnt know there were phones that didnt support midis. Unless you could those old monophonic ones.

Edit: and loz's ringtone sounds like a midi to me but if your phone uses a different synthesiser to him (which i highly suspect unless you have the same phone) it would be impossible to get that exact tone without mp3 format
    Last edited by blackmage_nuke; 03-24-2008 at 06:00 AM.
    Kefka's coming, look intimidating!
    Have a nice day!!

tech spirit
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Mirage Askai (Sargatanas)

Quote Originally Posted by blackmage_nuke View Post
    I didnt know there were phones that didnt support midis. Unless you could those old monophonic ones.

Edit: and loz's ringtone sounds like a midi to me but if your phone uses a different synthesiser to him (which i highly suspect unless you have the same phone) it would be impossible to get that exact tone without mp3 format
    Older polyphonic phones can't play midi files directy, because most of them could only play back like 4 instruments at a time, therefore, they would need to be converted into a format called pf-midi. Newer phones however (less than 2-3 years old), can usually play normal midi files, and are likely to be able to handle mp3 as well. To get the files to your phone, you could either use a data cable if you got one along with it, bluetooth if your pc has that, and transfer the files with a program from your phone manufacturer. If you didn't get such a program with your phone, you could try their web page,but not all manufacturers have one. Another option is to save the file on the internet and point your phone's browser to the exact link of the file.
    everything is wrapped in gray
    i'm focusing on your image
    can you hear me in the void?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mirage View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by blackmage_nuke View Post

Older polyphonic phones can't play midi files directy, because most of them could only play back like 4 instruments at a time, therefore, they would need to be converted into a format called pf-midi.
    I counted that as midi anyway because its essentially the same concept with a limitation.
    Kefka's coming, look intimidating!
    Have a nice day!!

i got mine from limewire allthough its the actulal fanfare

I thought the ring tone was lame. They could have been far more clever and subtle in the movie with it.

Anyway, I'd rather just get an MP3 of the actual victory theme than one similar to Loz's.

And anyone who doesn't have a mobile phone that supports midi and mp3 formats -- go upgrade now, because you're living like 5-8 years in the past.

"... and so I close, realizing that perhaps the ending has not yet been written."