Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Can anyone tell me a good way to get Megalixers?

yes he will be in macalania woods, on the stretch of path between the southernmost save sphere and thunder plains.

you can also fight ultima buster for weapons with triple overdrive, overdrive -> AP, and triple AP. however, this is a hard fight. i would recommend just getting triple AP weapons from one-eye for three characters, level them up, then use those 3 to kill ultima buster for the weapons. the 3 chars i level up r wakka yuna n tidus (wakka=attack reels tidus=blitz ace yuna=sacrificing aeons easily )

Why do you imprison your saviour?

Quote Originally Posted by d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x
    yes he will be in macalania woods, on the stretch of path between the southernmost save sphere and thunder plains.

you can also fight ultima buster for weapons with triple overdrive, overdrive -> AP, and triple AP. however, this is a hard fight. i would recommend just getting triple AP weapons from one-eye for three characters, level them up, then use those 3 to kill ultima buster for the weapons. the 3 chars i level up r wakka yuna n tidus (wakka=attack reels tidus=blitz ace yuna=sacrificing aeons easily )
    Thanks, I've taken your advice, and I'm working on that now.

So does anyone know, off the top of their head, what monsters are needed to create One-Eye? I know its all of those one-eyed winged creatures like Buer, Ahriman and Evil-Eye, but what are the names of the rest, and what areas are they found in?
    WICKED-AWESOME SIG.

GameFaqs says... to unlock One-eye you need:

4x Floating Eye - Mi'ihen Highroad
    4x Buer - Thunder Plains
    4x Evil Eye - Macalania (Snowy)
    4x Ahriman - Mt. Gagazet
    4x Floating Death - Omega Ruin

Quote Originally Posted by Blitz Ace
    GameFaqs says... to unlock One-eye you need:

4x Floating Eye - Mi'ihen Highroad
    4x Buer - Thunder Plains
    4x Evil Eye - Macalania (Snowy)
    4x Ahriman - Mt. Gagazet
    4x Floating Death - Omega Ruin
    Excellent. Thanks.

Which faq is that one? Care to share the link?
    WICKED-AWESOME SIG.

http://db.gamefaqs.com/console/ps2/f...sidequests.txt

its in the section on Aurons Celestial Weapon... about catching all the monsters. its what i used when i did the monster arena quest...

Quote Originally Posted by Blitz Ace
    http://db.gamefaqs.com/console/ps2/f...sidequests.txt

its in the section on Aurons Celestial Weapon... about catching all the monsters. its what i used when i did the monster arena quest...
    Ahhh......that's why I couldn't find it. I've I kept looking in "Monster Arena Faq", "Monster Faq" and "Monster Encyclopedia".

Tank-you veddy much.
    Last edited by crazybayman; 10-27-2005 at 03:05 PM.
    WICKED-AWESOME SIG.

Thanks for the help people, I unlocked one-eye, beat him a few times and now have a few weapons with Triple AP for a few different people. Now its time for some levelling
    WICKED-AWESOME SIG.

yea, bribing varunas for 20 each is the way to go.

Fighting one eye can get you some good gold too. As can fighting earth eater, although he's a pain.

I think auto-haste/protect/potion/pheonix is the way to go for sure. With high defense and magic defense, nothing kills you in one shot. And you only use an x-potion if you are below half health (should be 4999 or below). And you can get ~40 x-potions from the two horn monster in the sunken cave/cavern of the stolen fayth. (Forget the exact name, V something).

I'd think BHPL, auto-haste, auto-regen, and some other mixes of auto-phoenix/hp +30% would be the best option for bhpl armor. BHPL is boring and tough to get though.

If you fight the monsters in created monster (its not the correct name, i forget the real name of the section their in), once you beat them, they drop armour or weapons with triple ap on them. put two characters on victim and the other on stoic and battle the Don Tonberry, have the character on stoic attack untill tonberry is dead, one you defeat the Tonberry, you'll know when you've done your leveling weapon right, when you get 55 s.levels from that battle. You cant complete a characters grid in a couple of hrs.

What You Say? Recognized Member BG-57's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Notable contributions to Final Fantasy forums

I had the customized AP-gaining Weapons, with Triple AP, Overdrive->AP, and Triple Overdrive on three characters all set to Comrade. Worked fine.