Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910

Thread: C.S.I. EOFF

is it only staff/recognized members that can be victims or can other users use be killed?
    It looks like the ground had a sex change.

Meat Puppet and Boris no no are neither of those.

For the last time, RM titles are nothing special.

if its possible, can i be killed next time?
    It looks like the ground had a sex change.

RX Queen Recognized Member kikimm's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by theundeadhero
    Can I get some feedback now? What did you think of this? Was it too easy or too hard? If too hard, can you say what was too hard about it? Maybe you needed more time to figure it out? Do you think how I just told each person their role of what they did that day? It makes it more realistic like a real person would only know their side of the story. Do you think I should tell everyone involved everybodies role so that they have a better idea of what's going on, even though it's not as realistic like that? Would it be better if I typed out everyone's general role in the thread and then left you to question each of them about the details of exactly what happened? For those with roles, what did you think? Did you understand your part well enough. How could I make this better for when I do it again?
    I thought you did it all extremely well. I had a lot of fun with it. xD As someone who had a role, I thought it was better that you only told us what WE did; telling us what everyone did would probably confuse at least me, and...it feels like that would overcomplicate it all. I felt like I understood my part well enough; it's just that I had to improvise a lot of the answers to some questions that I was asked that really didn't matter. So maybe, next time...don't give out the entire role of someone's in the thread, but the general idea? I don't know. I don't think I'm making sense anymore.

Anyways, you did a great job. Seriously. We need more stuff like this.
    --Box Box Box Box

The flying homo! Recognized Member Giga Guess's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Contributions to Eizon project

Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic
    Because no-one guessed, does this mean I have to stay in jail forever?
    Yes. Yes you do.

Many thanks Christmas!
    Horniest Member, 2007! Gimme a little unf unf!

Blog Entries

pwned

there was a picture here

Ghost of Christmas' past Recognized Member theundeadhero's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Villania Valski (Adamantoise)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Senior Site Staff

Munty didn't GIVE me that clue. =\
    I think Boris bribed him.

Because no-one guessed, does this mean I have to stay in jail forever?
    No, Leeza and Kikimm do

How did leeza fail to notice the halloween decorations when she was at MP's house? xD
    I don't think that really mattered much. It was more of a Meat Puppet spending time with two other girls while they were going out kind of thing. No matter the reason. Weirdo girls and your jealousy

is it only staff/recognized members that can be victims or can other users use be killed?
    Old Manus, Psychotic, Boris No No, Ultima Shadow, and Meat Puppet are all regular members. That's over half.

if its possible, can i be killed next time?
    The next one might not even be a murder. Lot's of other crimes can be commited.

So maybe, next time...don't give out the entire role of someone's in the thread, but the general idea? I don't know. I don't think I'm making sense anymore.
    I think I understand what you mean. With this one I tried to just give out the facts and then ways to help it progress with the paragraph underneath. Maybe the the facts next time?

sly gypsy Recognized Member Levian's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Hosted the Ciddies

I think this was very neatly done. However, if you want to make more suspension next time, you can pull a CSI:LV, and reveal new evidence along the way. like "omg the victim has just been to the forensics and it turns out the cause of murder was drowning and not leukemia! " or whatever. Youknowwhatimean.

Contributions
    • Notable contributions to former community wiki

i call bigomy
    bigamy, sorry.

It was really fun to read through, I just have one question...

It seems like reading through your spoiler post that there was no clue towards Psychotic killing Meat Puppet. I think it would have been nice if there was some evidence towards him it might have been better (though it was great!). Also if you do a bunch more of these maybe making the suspect that we try to get off actually being the criminal. But this would only work if you gave evidence pointing towards him and didn't do it much.

And though I don't think this would ever be necessary but if you need someone who's on a bunch and you would take a noob (few months) I of course would be willing to have a roll. *makes Bambi eyes*

Thanks Jess1 for the awesome sig!!!
    Heh, heh, heh
    Join my latest RP, Magi of Greece, http://forums.eyesonff.com/showthread.php?t=77394

Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

Oh, it's over? That explains the end of influx of PMs
    Problems playing downloaded videos? Try CCCP

Blog Entries

A cl_outs' work is never done

there was a picture here

Ghost of Christmas' past Recognized Member theundeadhero's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Villania Valski (Adamantoise)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Senior Site Staff

However, if you want to make more suspension next time, you can pull a CSI:LV, and reveal new evidence along the way. like "omg the victim has just been to the forensics and it turns out the cause of murder was drowning and not leukemia!
    One of the detectives PM'd me saying they wanted to search the murder site. I told them that when the police arrived at 9:20 the body was already cold so it had been dead at least an hour. Also that two female hairs were found near the body . Sort of what you mean, but the next one will definately have that. I considered it for this one after I had worked everythign out and didn't feel the need to change what I already had.

It seems like reading through your spoiler post that there was no clue towards Psychotic killing Meat Puppet.
    Again, I considered that ,but decided the ciddies motive was good enough because I didn't want to change what I had. The accused could of course be guilty in any of the future ones.

The flying homo! Recognized Member Giga Guess's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Contributions to Eizon project

Quote Originally Posted by theundeadhero
    One of the detectives PM'd me saying they wanted to search the murder site. I told them that when the police arrived at 9:20 the body was already cold so it had been dead at least an hour. Also that two female hairs were found near the body . Sort of what you mean, but the next one will definately have that. I considered it for this one after I had worked everythign out and didn't feel the need to change what I already had.

Well, that guy was certainly thinking outside of the box....

Many thanks Christmas!
    Horniest Member, 2007! Gimme a little unf unf!