Thread: Stupid, stupid girl (big spoiler warning)

Default Stupid, stupid girl (big spoiler warning)

How on earth could Tifa sit through Cloud's imaginary story in Kalm and not say a word? Her being 'afraid' was a flimsy excuse cos more 'terrible' things happened because she kept her mouth shut! Just think, Aeris may have lived if Cloud had his head screwed on his shoulders!!!

thats the suspense of the game
    and wat made it interesting

like she said after cloud had told his storie she couldn't remeber much don't forget it did happen 5 years befor he told anyone about it

Old school, like an old fool. Flying Mullet's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Senior Site Staff

I think she was just dumbstruck at that point and left speechless at what she was hearing.
    Figaro Castle

okay i like what you said so i think it was a bit of both right?

Quote Originally Posted by Cecinda
    How on earth could Tifa sit through Cloud's imaginary story in Kalm and not say a word? Her being 'afraid' was a flimsy excuse cos more 'terrible' things happened because she kept her mouth shut! Just think, Aeris may have lived if Cloud had his head screwed on his shoulders!!!
    What good would saying something have done? She knew he wasn't there, but she couldn't really say anything about it, because Cloud knew things he shouldn't have. Remember, he never revealed himself to her during the Nibelheim incident. She thought he never showed up there. But if he hadn't shown up there, how did he know what happened, right down to the details? What good would confronting him do if she can't prove anything? She'd probably just wind up screwing his mind up more.
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.

but tifa and cloud did see each other. wen sephi strikes tifa down the stairs at the reactor, it was cloud who moved her to the side, not zack. Tifa would've known that cloud was telling the story wrong, unless she really had forgotten over time. and maybe it was the lifestream that rekindled her memory.

oh and btw, does anyone think cloud looks so much cooler in a soldier uniform than he does in his normal purple jumpsuit!?

Why do you imprison your saviour?

Quote Originally Posted by d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x
    but tifa and cloud did see each other. wen sephi strikes tifa down the stairs at the reactor, it was cloud who moved her to the side, not zack. Tifa would've known that cloud was telling the story wrong, unless she really had forgotten over time. and maybe it was the lifestream that rekindled her memory.

oh and btw, does anyone think cloud looks so much cooler in a soldier uniform than he does in his normal purple jumpsuit!?
    Um, she had just suffered major physical trauma, as well as massive blood loss. She probably thought she was just seeing things.
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.

the story line was bad ass,i started to play it again and im freakin havin trouble again wit ruby

Well Tifa is Cloud’s Tipheret, or gateway to higher understanding, so I guess she has to just sit there and take it….

EDIT: Wow, that had nothing to do with anything...

Quote Originally Posted by d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x
    Oh, and yes.

Default nooooooooooooo

aah.jpg
    [IMG][/IMG]