View Poll Results: Which name for noname?

Voters
30. You may not vote on this poll
  • Casey

24 80.00%
  • Cassius

6 20.00%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: changing your name.

did you think of the mailnam when you decided this who will look out for the mailman

T'best in terms of pants Captain VooDoo's Avatar

If your going to change your name it has to be a cool meaningful name like Joe Kickass

Default daddy

Not surprised your parents are a bit pissed seeing as your name is one of the very few real gifts they (or anyone) ever really get to give you. Cassius could be cool in someways... but for some bigoted, crap, and vaguely humurous reason the first image it conjured up in my head was of a guy in feathered hat moving up and deciding that Cassius was now the big pimp on the bloc.

Think carefully about it, if it's something you really want... then you probably shouldn't need anyone else to tell you it sounds good. Either way good luck.

Recognized Member smittenkitten's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator

Casey its so much nicer ^-~ i know what i would change my name to :joey:

Cassius is a girls name!

Because then it can be shortened to Cassie

WHICH IS DEFINITELY A GIRLS NAME, oh i found caps lock

I would only get my name changed if it was EXTREMELY bad, such as Gaylord, Orval, or something like that. Plus, I have a friend who changed his name when he turned 21 and I still call him by his old name just out of habit. I say save your friends and family the trouble and keep your name as it is!

I say change your name to Cassius if you like it better then Casey but i would suggest you check your numerology numbers for your new name before you change it. And i wouldn't worry about what your parents think i changed my surname and had all the "your disowning the family name" but i ignored them and finally feel i have my REAL name.