Thread: Substitute Teachers

dizzy up the girl Recognized Member Rye's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Cid's Knight

Default Substitute Teachers

Please tell us your best story that has to do with a substitute teacher? xD Everyone has a ton of these.

Blog Entries

Usually the fake names hilarity

there was a picture here

in the last week we have put a wide load sticker in a subs behind, my friend had a universal remote and kept changing the channel and the volume whilst the video was on, a subs teeth fell out whilst shouting at us and a friend managed to sit through an entire german class instead of being in spanish.

FFXIV Character

Linkle Grey (Sargatanas)

Ive got yelled at by a Maths Subsititue. He threatened to call my Parents if i got out my Magazine again and he told me to Shut up.

I also say 'HELLO DAVE' to some subs

Nulli Secundus Primus Inter Pares's Avatar

Well, everytime a teacher tries to say my name there's some fun to be had.
    :joey:

Recognized Member TheAbominatrix's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You

It was nothing anyone did to the sub in my story... but it's my favorite story.

My freshman year there was a notoriously evil sub named Mr Blankenship, who'd been a teacher at the school when my dad had attended. The first time he subbed for my class I was in biology. Out of nowhere I hear him say "Ms. Mugley, could you come up here please?". I think I'm in some sort of trouble, and I go up there... he stares at me a minute and then asks "Are you Dennis Mugley's daughter?" "Um... yes sir." and then his tone completly changed. He became nice. Downright sweet "How nice to meet you Ms. Mugley. You can sit down now."

From then on everytime I had him I got away with murder. He heaped detentions and lectures upon every one who so much as talked out of turn. But I did whatever I wanted and he never said a word to me. Ever. So finally I asked my dad about him.

"Oh, Blankenship? Yeah I hadnt been back from Nam for long when I my sister comes home upset that she'd caught him looking up her skirt. So I went down there on my motorcycle, slammed the guy against the wall, and told him I'd (editted for strong content) if he ever so much as looked at my sister again."

So he was scared to death of my father for a good 30 years, so much so that he treated me like gold due to a fear that he'd incur my father's wrath.

I love my dad xD

Contributions
    • Notable contributions to former community wiki

you don't have to do the homework they set

Blog Entries

That is awesome Abominatrix.....

I had a sub in 11th grade English whom I had gone on a date with. In my defense, he was only 18 and had just graduated the year before from another local high school. I had met him through a friend of mine's boyfriend (they were best friends). We went out once and I told him that it wasn't gonna work, so don't bother me anymore. He called me a few times after that but they trailed off. He picked on me for everything that day, and kept making snide comments in front of the class. So I went home, told my Dad, and Dad called the county and he never worked at my school again.

Quote Originally Posted by Meat Puppet
    you don't have to do the homework they set
    He speaks true. He knows, this man. He knows.
    This subliminal message could be meant for YOU. But it's probably not. Move along ;D

...you hot, salty nut! Recognized Member fire_of_avalon's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

There was this sub we had who made us call him Wild Bill. He drank lots of coffee. Lots. Of. Coffee. He was pretty crazy. I don't have any stories, though.

Signature by rubah. I think.

Well, there is this teacher in our school called Mr. Brkich, possibly the meanest teacher in the school, but none-the-less a good teacher. Anyway, currently he has a student teacher from university training. Anyway, it was the first day that he was going to teach the class, and before he got there (he was running a bit late) Mr Brkich told the class to make him feel like a real bad teacher, just as a joke. It was so funny. People kept on getting out of their seats without permission, saying they had to get something out/put somthing in their bags repeatedly. One of them kept on drawing in their artbook, and when the student teacher confiscated it, they walked up and took it from his desk. One of the students argued against everything he said, one of them got up and drew on the whiteboard in the middle of class. It was great

We had a Welsh sub with a speech impediment, she prounounced Rs as a sort of G.
    "Do you like The Times, The Mail, The Sun or The Miggor?"

My part of a Wales has a very "screw it" attitude to learning Welsh, so all Welsh teachers take a lot of flak from us.

I was thrown out a lesson and they tried to put me in a detention for asking for the subsitute teachers name.

"I think you'd make any (nice) woman happy... & I think you really deserve for someone to make you happy too for a change"

lomas de chapultepec Recognized Member eestlinc's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

had this sub in high school who was big and fat and walked with a cane and when she wanted the class's attention she would bang her cane on the desk.

Ghost of Christmas' past Recognized Member theundeadhero's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Villania Valski (Adamantoise)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Senior Site Staff

I can't remember that far back, whippersnappers.