Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Substitute Teachers

ya didnt piss him off or anything..............tch lame.

Owen made this sig. R.I.P.

Articles

There was this one really smokin' hot gal that subbed for my AP English class back in junior year of high school. We spent the entire 90 minutes of class trying to figure out her other, more full time, profession. She was also a flight attendant. Oh, yes.

There was a substitute teacher who was teaching our drama class I took some pennies somebody had and thew them at her everytime she turned her back ,then everyone else started giving me all their pennies they had to throw at her. But she had already been forewarned about me as all the teachers were so she just figured it would be me and told me to get out but this was after some time of enduring being hit by flying coins!Then we had her for an art class and i painted all over the back of her clothes she didn't notice during the class but im sure she had a nice surprise when she got home.

Normally we just talk or do homework but when a sub tries to set actual work for my class they tend to regret it. I Like it when they do this in sicence because it usually involves misreading alot of words orgasm/organisms for example.

dizzy up the girl Recognized Member Rye's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Cid's Knight

Oh man, I have one now.

Last year, my English teacher went on maternity leave, so we got a long term sub. Everything was great for a few months, until he just randomly dissapeared for weeks. NO ONE knew where he was, not even his Mom, who he lived with. Weird. xD He never came back.

My subs bugged me.I had one who always drew the words "haste makes waste" on the board and kept on going "ya know haste makes waste....".Yeah,we can see it on the board .

I always get sent to the office by my subs......cause every sub we get is a half brained dickhead.

Owen made this sig. R.I.P.

Draw the Drapes Recognized Member rubah's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

Substitute teachers are often silly and don't understand particular classroom dynamics.

The worst substitute I've ever had was Mr. Shipley. We were watching our afternoon television in third grade, and one boy turned over a desk. I forget if it was on purpose or accidental, but the entire class got assigned a twenty five word essay on something or other. We wouldn't learn how to write essays for another two years, so that was a bit of a problem. I think most of us decided not to do it-- I think the school got quite a few calls over that incident xD

The best I ever had was two years from then. Mrs. Turnbow turned out to live in the pretty doll-looking house my bus went past every morning. Our teacher was out because his wife was having her baby, and she taught us many things, including songs both relating to grammar and to her Christian band.

I have never seen either of these people since, though.

Well in my school the subs are extremly disrespected.
    Like one day when i was in 6th grade my teacher had to leave class for two months and the sub we got was so disrespected those two months she quit.Everyday we would have paper ball fights,throw things while she was talking and one day a boy in my class yelled she was wearing a thong in spanish (since i live in a community where everyone speaks spanish) just because she bent down to pick up a piece of paper.I felt bad because she even understood it.Even though i was part of it i felt bad when she quit.But now her evil mother works in my school

i'm giving up,
    on the entire human race....

it was april fool's day and we had this sub. and we got this one guy to mis-behave so that when she went to have a talk with him, we could re-arange the classroom.but it was in the morning so she didn't notice. but she had the hardest time trying to fugure stuff out. and every hour, we would get the same guy to do something differant so that we could mess the room up again !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    it was fun ^_^

*HUGS* TOTAL!
    give lulusgirl more *HUGS*

Get hugs of your own

Emily, Dark Goddess, and I Don't Need A Name are my best friends I could ever wish for.

Slothstronaut Recognized Member Slothy's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

The only really interesting one I have involved my Grade 11 history class. It was a level 1 history class as they called it, more challenging than level 2, and you get more consideration for it when applying to Universities. Well, after a month or two, the regular teacher just up and dissapears. None of us know where he went, and no one else seemed to know either (he's not dead though since I saw him at my University a couple of years ago). They brought in a guy to take over the classes for the year, and since the original teacher left no lesson plan at all, the guy taught our class the same way he taught the level 2 history classes. We basically got an easier class, while still getting the extra credit with the Universities. Worked out well I'd say.

The only other story I have involved a student teacher in grade 11 Biology. There's nothing really funny or interesting that happened, but she was hot as hell, and I can guarentee I've never payed as much attention in class as when she taught.

Once we had a substitute teacher and we all made her feel wellcome, and I gave her an apple, and stayed after class and told her what a good teacher she was, and said
    "I hope you get a more perminant teaching job, God knows you deserve it" and then we hugged and she cried, then I left and had lunch.

Touché,Threeché,SPAMATION Monster Hunt's Avatar

I like substitute teachers because they let you off swearing! Not that I like swearing... If you want to know the story, you're better off asking Loza.
    was all like to who was acctually feeling due to the fact that :oscar: & :frylock: couldn't go to his b'day party. patted him on the back and :mog: said there's always next year. felt more , felt , but :moose: (who knows when (as the person he is) he came in) was more of a . :magus: jumped in and told that no one really likes him. BROKEN ran everyone over with a :sophia:. So lived happily ever after, especially after he had with :rsl:
    The end!

66% of sig statistics are fake- and so is this one.