Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Dear Mr. Bush

Touché,Threeché,SPAMATION Monster Hunt's Avatar

Today at school, my friend typped in "faliure"... then George bush's biography was on there!
    was all like to who was acctually feeling due to the fact that :oscar: & :frylock: couldn't go to his b'day party. patted him on the back and :mog: said there's always next year. felt more , felt , but :moose: (who knows when (as the person he is) he came in) was more of a . :magus: jumped in and told that no one really likes him. BROKEN ran everyone over with a :sophia:. So lived happily ever after, especially after he had with :rsl:
    The end!

66% of sig statistics are fake- and so is this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Dignified Pauper
    Secondly, I have no use for lesbians; I'm of the homosexual persuasion.
    The homosexual persuasion

Tôi đói.

deer mr bush

more wrok nedz to be dun too fiks ar publik skool sistem so kidz lern how too reed and rite and spel

thank yoo
    rob

Dear Most Exhalted Supreme Patriarch Marick,

Many greetings I send to you. My name General Quan Taun Soop. I have secured a small rebel army of gentlemen who have a distinct sense of fashionablity on the East Coast of the Americas. We are majorally a sea farring people who love long walks on the beach and political upheavels. We would gladly annex ourselves with the Tyrinoba forces. We have bred a particullary nasty breed of Water Ants, which much like your fire ant are able to unleash destruction, but are not impeded by oceans or rivers.

Yours very truely,

General Quan Taun Soop

Score: 0 out of 2 Dignified Pauper's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Callahan
    Dear Most Exhalted Supreme Patriarch Marick,

Many greetings I send to you. My name General Quan Taun Soop. I have secured a small rebel army of gentlemen who have a distinct sense of fashionablity on the East Coast of the Americas. We are majorally a sea farring people, and we would gladly annex ourselves with the Tyrinoba forces. We have bred a particullary nasty breed of Water Ants, which much like your fire ant are able to unleash destruction, but are not impeded by oceans or rivers.

Yours very truely,

General Quan Taun Soop
    Respected General Quan Taun Soop.

Your genetically altered water ants are just the key that we of Tyrinoba need for our assault on America. We gladly accept this perpetual alliance and will begin preparations for our impending assault on Washington D.C. . Furthermore, let it be know that the Aqua Brigade has been blessed by the Almighty and he himself will watch over you. General, you are key in our war efforts and soon we will show the world our devestating power!

With Benevolence,
    Supreme Patriarch Marick D. Pauper

Destroyer of Worlds DarkLadyNyara's Avatar

deer mr bush

more wrok nedz to be dun too fiks ar publik skool sistem so kidz lern how too reed and rite and spel

thank yoo
    rob

Quote Originally Posted by theundeadhero
    I miss Eizon