Page 238 of 316 FirstFirst ... 138188218228232233234235236237238239240241242243244248258288 ... LastLast
Results 3,556 to 3,570 of 4729

Thread: ff7 riddles

Nothing to do with the Gold Saucer. When I say North of Rebirth, I'm referring to a location north of Fort Condor.

is it mythril? its found in the cave with the sleeping guy (north of fort condor) and is used to give aerith great gospel ('best') after taking on a fair bit of damage to fill her limit. not much use after aerith is dead as she can't then use it

Why do you imprison your saviour?

Nope. Nothing to do with Aeris, either.

This is so wrong
    but is it Death Penalty?

Chick Chick BOOM

What You Say? Recognized Member BG-57's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Notable contributions to Final Fantasy forums

I doubt it; it has to be something you can get more than once.

I'm guessing Rocket Punch.

You can get in a treasure chest in the Temple of the Ancients, but you can eventually buy it in Junon. It has no slots, so it only is useful in the subquest where Yuffie steals your materia.

No, and no, but you're both on the right track!

Contributions

Silver Rifle then?

Also available in the Temple of Ancients as a Treasure and only later is it store-bought in Junon.

as is nail bat, work glove, trident, yada yada yada

Why do you imprison your saviour?

Silver Rifle then?

Also available in the Temple of Ancients as a Treasure and only later is it store-bought in Junon.
    Getting sooooooooo close.
    Last edited by Eagleheart; 05-13-2007 at 01:08 AM.

LMAO!!! Dude, lighten up. I did wait around. And I waited. and waited and waited. And waited some more.

Then guess what happened!!!!

People began to give up!!! would you believe it!!!!!

Phoenix Ash said is there a tall building. You said yes. You DID NOT say it was Mideel or Fort Condor.

I never said this was an 'awful' riddle. Those are your words. Interesting. In fact, I do believe I said that this was a good riddle. People are taking a long time to answer it; sign of a very good riddle. What I did say, is that your answers are rather vague. And you refusing to answer some questions only compounds the riddle's difficulty.

I never said that people coudn't find anything out about the riddle. I said that when they try to pin down one thing specifically, you bashed them for playing 20 questions.

And I haven't been trying to solve the riddle. Not ever since you spazzed on me; I just care about it. And, it seems to me, that I'm not the only one that is getting no where with this riddle.

Get off your high horse. Just because you made the riddle doesn't mean we have to bow down to you. How the hell do you get off refusing to answer a question to a riddle you made? How do you justify that? That's how riddles are solved! People ask questions, you answer them. If that makes you feel uncomfortable, then what the heck are you doing here?
    Last edited by Dragon Mage; 05-13-2007 at 06:22 PM.

this thread has sooooo collapsed... this used to be interesting but everyone has completely slaughtered the entire thread... my best advice is that we just drop everything and start a completely new riddle...
    =====>Check out my sigs!<=====

I have one matching sock PhoenixAsh's Avatar

Why? People are still guessing. I admit this riddle has went on a while, and the answer seems a little obscure for my taste, but by no means more than previous riddles. Aside from Dragon Mage not dropping old arguments and a lack of thorough analysis to go with people's answers, everything seems fine. It really would speed things up if people start trying to break the riddle down in their posts a bit more...

I say what I think. If you disagree, then that is up to you.

Contributions

Why aren't people guessing in addition to arguing?

Quote Originally Posted by d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x View Post
    as is nail bat, work glove, trident, yada yada yada
    Yes, but the 'bows to marksman' line makes me think of a firearm like Vincent's or Barrett's.

I'm going with Peacemaker. I don't remember if it can be acquired later, but that would fit the 'paradox' and 'high' parts since it has an ironic name and is found in a tower overlooking Kalm.

Hey, I'm not spurring an argument here. The person who made this riddle isn't helping very much in our endeavors to solve it. I'm the only one pointing this out to him. That way, we might solve this riddle.

I'm going with Peacemaker. I don't remember if it can be acquired later, but that would fit the 'paradox' and 'high' parts since it has an ironic name and is found in a tower overlooking Kalm.
    Yes! Right on. Here's the logic for all the lines.

High over the earth, (As BG-57 said, it's found in Kalm's Tower)
    The paradox sleeps, (BG got it again, this is a reference to the ironic name of the weapon)
    North of rebirth, (Kalm is almost directly north of Fort Condor)
    And south of the deeps. (And directly south of a large patch of ocean.)

Bows to the marksman, (This stanza, while being key to the specifics, is also probably the most obscure. The marksman refers to the Sniper CR, the next best weapon after the Peacemaker. It's also meant to clue people in to the fact that the riddle has something to do with Vincent)
    Though it masters the first. (Peacemaker is the weapon you get after Quicksilver, Vincent's initial equipment)
    Bequeaths the best, (Highest growth)
    In exchange for the worst. (Fewest materia slots)

When you find it again, (This alludes to the fact that it's an item that can be obtained more than once)
    Need it you'll not, (This is sort of supposed to lead up to the fact that it won't be useful, because you'll have gotten things that are better than it)
    After the ultimate price, (Aeris' death)
    A negligible cost. (It's something that can be purchased)

Congratulations, and my sincerest thanks, BG ^___^ I'm very glad that you got it.