Page 160 of 316 FirstFirst ... 60110140150154155156157158159160161162163164165166170180210260 ... LastLast
Results 2,386 to 2,400 of 4729

Thread: ff7 riddles

is that the extent of the feedback are any of my ideas even close at all?

Why do you imprison your saviour?

OK then...all wrong. A hint, the 4th and 5th lines refer to timing in game, and relativity.
    The last words of Oscar Wilde, to the wallpaper in his room - "One of us has to go"

I believe it's Sephiroth... I'm probably wrong but here we go.

My fate is uncertain, <-- after being thrown into the reactor by Cloud we don't know excatly what happened to him.
    Its based on a whim.
    Ego and life contest. <-- Ego, Superego and Id theroy. Ego is the Self moderating the two polar oppisits of Superego and Id. The place where "Self and Life contest" is the lifestream. Sephiroth was thrown into the Lifestream

We have met before, <-- Cloud and Sephiroth met previously
    Or we will meet again, <--- and are fated to meet again
    Aside the scarlet unknown. <-- Aside the unknown scarlet thing that holds Holy.

And if that doesn't work I'm fresh out of ideas.

My Youtube My Fanfiction Click above for Wish I Had an Angel

well... hey, im a noob lol, but i love this game and i love doing riddles for this game.. so if its alrite, id like to join and take a stab at this

I think its Cloud

My fate is uncertain,-- noone really knos about cloud, or wat is to become of him
    Its based on a whim. --- they dont kno much about his past, since most of it was a lie
    Ego and life contest.--- well, its his ego, and like the two sides of him dont kno watsup

We have met before, --- his own spirit knos his memories are made up, and for the line b4 this, u said it had to do with a time in the game, near the end of the game is wen cloud gets like split minded
    Or we will meet again, --- its himself, will his memories b understood?
    Aside the scarlet unknown. his ribbon on his bicep

idk, i dont even kno if u guys will let me join, i hope i got it rite..

correction, i meant the line after, bcuz he becomes split-minded or w/e again at the END of the game, its the 4th and 5th lines

but my answer is still CLOUD

Edit by Psychotic: bennypuff231, if you have anything further to add, or if you want to change your posts, please use the edit/delete button in future. Thanks.

You guys need to think away from main characters. LN doesn't do things that simple.
    I'll figure it out later...

The Hardcore Gentleman Emerald weapon's Avatar

has it something to do with trying to regain clouds memories in the life stream?

Quote Originally Posted by Lenna
    You guys need to think away from main characters. LN doesn't do things that simple.
    I don't know.... I thought long and hard on that considering everything. I know I'm probably wrong because it's not LN's style, but I'mconfident that I gave it my all.

My Youtube My Fanfiction Click above for Wish I Had an Angel

ok... i think i may have it... is it Ultima Weapon?

My fate is uncertain--- he is optional to actually kill
    Its based on a whim.---optional
    Ego and life contest.--- idk how to decribe this

We have met before,--- u first fight him in mideel, u said it had to due with the time in the games, with this line and the next
    Or we will meet again,--- u choose to fight him again
    Aside the scarlet unknown. --- the highwind?? idk

so im goin with Ultima Weapon now

o woops... i thought lenna for some reason was ln, srry... so idk maybe my answr of cloud or ultima wepon is rite, srry about the confusion... maybe both will be considered?

[leeza]please edit your last post rather than posting twice in a row. -eestlinc[/leeza]

OK, first things first. TOTALLY WRONG.
    Now, Gordon Ramsay moment over, you are right, bennypuff231 - it is optional whether the answer lives or dies.

Now, by timing I mean relativity. Depending on where you are in the game, you may have seen the answer once, or twice. Second time is beside an unknown of scarlet colour.

Alos, anyone wants to know my style better, check my old riddles. Some in this thread, some in FF8, FF9, FF10 and KH.
    The last words of Oscar Wilde, to the wallpaper in his room - "One of us has to go"

Does that mean that the answer is in an area that you can revisit later in the game? (I.E. Once you have the highwind?)

Second Character: paine
    Third Character: squall

Which FF Character Are You?

Quote Originally Posted by Lost Number
    OK, a little effort of mines.

My fate is uncertain,
    Its based on a whim.
    Ego and life contest.

We have met before,
    Or we will meet again,
    Aside the scarlet unknown.
    I feel that this might actually refer to the hapless Shinra soldiers [Submarine Crew] defending the submarine in the Underwater Reactor. They had previously been encountered during the initial visit to Junon, preparing for the parade. This would satisfy the time/relativity requirement. Whether or not they survive depends on whether one chooses to fight them or take them hostage--"ego (or) life." The scarlet unknown could refer either to the red-garbed commander or the similarly hued submarine carrying the Huge Materia.

I think I'm hallucinating, but isn't there a dog that blocks your path to the red sub if you choose the purple sub? If so, that's my guess.
    Sigless

Don Corneo?

The first time you meet him you are the ones who are beaten, and the whole thing between you and him are about ego, and life such as "what does the villain think when he's in a bad position" blah blah. You don't really know what happens to him unless you choose to do the wutai sidequest
    My fate is uncertain,
    Its based on a whim.
    Ego and life contest.

We have met before, <--- you meet him in Midgar Wall Market
    Or we will meet again, <--- you can choose to meet him again if you decide to go to do the Wutai side quest
    Aside the scarlet unknown. <---- Wutai is mostly red in colour, and we don't necessarily know about the mountain's name unless we speak to the villagers.
    I'll figure it out later...

Masamune 1600 has it. Yer up.

Cool.

The world can be a dangerous place
    And safety sometimes found in the strangest of places.
    But beware--time can be fleeting, the answer puzzling:
    Solving my riddle may involve a circuitous effort.