Page 243 of 316 FirstFirst ... 143193223233237238239240241242243244245246247248249253263293 ... LastLast
Results 3,631 to 3,645 of 4729

Thread: ff7 riddles

I have one matching sock PhoenixAsh's Avatar

The giant mastered from within is not meteor. Sorry.

Summons was a fair guess, but no

I say what I think. If you disagree, then that is up to you.

Ages ago that i played FFVII, but when i read this ridlle i remembered something

Cause beginning of life to come to an end,
    Life’s story told in a place to mend.

i totally forgot the name, but maybe this is referring to the town where Cloud falls sick and Ultima attacks. Cloud then falls in the lifestream and and his true life story is told.

like i said, long time since i played FFVII and a total wild guess

PhoenixAsh already stated a couple of replies back that the place wasn't Mideel which is the town you're referring to

ironically i just played the beginning of the second disc a couple minutes ago. I'm currently At The Icicle Inn
    Decided to watch the tapes left at that professors house with his wife Ilfana or whoever your spell aeris moms name. Anyway one of the videos is entitled 'Original Crisis' where Ilfana speaks about the injury the planet suffered because of Jenova and what the Cetra did to try and heal it. This place 2000 years ago happens to be exactly where Icicle Inn is right now

I'm almost positive this is the answer to at least that verse. Might apply for both verses and the verse Cause beginning of life to come to an end, would refer to what triggered the original crisis but i'm not entirely sure on this one
    Last edited by speedemon35; 05-29-2007 at 05:06 AM.

Yes sorry, it isn't Mideel...

Again, good thinking, but the life's story line isn't referring to that... I'm gonna leave the line as it is, even though I guess there could be more than one answer to it. You are narrowing down the possibilities though!

oh ok thanks anyway ^^
    like i said, ages since i played it

the stop a giant mastered from within line could it be referring to the part where you actually inject the black materia into the real sephiroth that was in that cocoon like thing?

Banned
    Blog Entries

[quote=speedemon35;2198101]^wow i couldn't think of a more useless post

quote]

I was expressing my confusion

In style

^whatever you say.

phoenix been a bit over a day or more since you confirmed if my new guesses were correct

Oh, sorry... No again, not correct I'm afraid. Think a lot more literally on that bit

The reason I took a while to respond is because there was only really one guess since my last post... Seriously if people want me to retract the riddle I don't mind. It is solvable, but if people aren't interested thats okay

it doesn't get that much more literal than the comet:S and yet that ain't the answer. i'm deeply interested in the riddle but i seem to be one of the very few. if you do take it down at least i want a pm with it explained

it doesn't get that much more literal than the comet:S and yet that ain't the answer. i'm deeply interested in the riddle but i seem to be one of the very few. if you do take it down at least i want a pm with it explained
    As one of two people (that I know of) who have solved this riddle already, I can't even clearly discern the path of reasoning that got you "comet" for the line in question. The key to this riddle is that the lines are direct references to specific events, and that there's a commonality that ties them together. I hope I haven't overstepped my bounds by posting this, Phoenix, but I think it might help.

Also, repost:

“The Tango Riddle”

Deserved for breathing life back in,
    Stop a giant mastered from within.

Cause beginning of life to come to an end,

Responding with dance is slightly strange,
    Do spaceship watchers ever change?

When father’s daughter takes the crown,
    Overlooking two of nine’s hometown.

Over an unwelcome touch a kind of storm,
    Use surer feet or land deformed.

From Alpha to Omega the elements combined,
    With a sidewards glance should your path unwind.
    Some research done and one more glance,
    Just exactly who would love this chance?

maybe the words stop a giant will help you with that.
    phoenix already stated every single line is to be taken literally and i have figured out a few of them if you look back. i'm still far away from piecing them together though. thats another story

No thats okay Eagleheart Although for reference to everyone, becareful with the 'common theme' thing, it isn't nearly that simple, which is why I haven't hinted at it so far...

speedemon35 I see your reasoning, perhaps if you think about changing the grammar you're interpreting the line with that might help. Thats about as vague as I can get without handing it to you though Thanks for persisting with this though, its nice that it isn't a waste

As noone has responded about keeping this up or not, I'm gonna leave it up. No point taking it down if people aren't interested in the thread at all at the moment

is a giant mastered from within referring to proud clod, which holds heidegger and scarlet?

Why do you imprison your saviour?

maybe a giant mastered from within is a summon?
    deserved for breething life back in, you get summons for materia and materia comes directly out of the lifestream, so that could mean the breathing life part.
    i don't know if it is right.

oooh, i just tought of something.
    you eventually kill Sephiroth and he's kinda possesed bij Jenova, that would mean the mastered part, about the giant, at the end he's quite huge.

and don't take the ridle down please, it's quite interesting to see it solved