Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Holy_Aeris very First AMV!

Grin H_A's Official AMV's

Welcomes to H_A's Official AMV's thread! Here i'll share my collection of AMV's for you all to see. Also, if you wish to request an amv, by saying what song, and what game, i'm sure i'll be able to whip up something!

Watch- CloudXAeris.amv
    Download- CloudXAeris.amv
    Game- FFVII
    Time- 3:03
    Info- This is my very first amv. It is generally a tester to see what i can do in Windows Movie Maker. I decided to do it based on my favourite game, and favourite pairing. Then i had a hard time choosing the right song, then i saw 'To be Alone with You' by Sufjan Stevens and i thought it was perfect to use, and i must say it fits in just right! I think i didn't do too bad for a first time.

Watch- CelesXLocke.amv
    Download- CelesXLocke.amv
    Game- FFVI
    Time- 1:21
    Info- Ok this one is a really short one. I was limited to time cause there are hardly any Celes or Locke fmvs. This song i used isn't in full, i had to cut half of it fit ok. I ove this tune and i really wanted to do an amv using it, then i looked at FFVI and the whole Opera theme and i mixed them together! Nothing fancy with this one, quite short and simple.

Watch- Escape from Hellview.amv
    ~UPLOADING...~
    Game- FFVIII
    Time- 3:59
    Info- Another song that has been my favourite for years now, and i just HAD to do an amv using it. And so i though what better game to use it then FFVIII. Now this amv took me forever to do! I started it, first minute, it was great! Then wmm crashed and i lost it! So i had to start all again, and i wanted to do it exactly like before, but it just wouldn't! I'm quite happy with it anyways. Went for some different styles and it fits quite nicely.

Watch- SquallXRinoa.amv
    ~UPLOADING...~
    Game- FFVIII
    Time- 5:43
    Info- This is a simple one, i chose the games main vocal song, as i see no better song for the pair!
    Last edited by Holy_Aeris; 12-04-2005 at 11:15 PM.

Woo I just watched it, tis great! I love Aeris

Be sure to post anymore you make!

How hard are they to make btw, because I might try it. Also, what programs would I need?

Thanks, ^that is the first of many!

All you need it Windows Movie Maker, it kinda omes with. Its a little complicated to use at first, but you get the hang of it. Its reay fun to do though.

I enjoyed making this amv! Not bad for my first, huh?

Its fantastic I'll just have to look for some tutorials or something to begin with.

Shall look into it now, thanks Aeris

Btw, can I just ask, who are you planning to do the next one on, or what game?

Once i get every fmv, i'll do FFVIII next, then FFIX, FFX......etc!

Next one will be a more cheerful one!

Ah okies Where are you getting all the fmvs btw? Lol sorry for asking all these questions!

Blue Laguna! Best place for all your FF downloads!!

It made me nearly cry...

OMGZ IM BACK!1!!11!

Quote Originally Posted by PrincessYuna
    It made me nearly cry...
    Ye, gonna have to get the FMV of when (SPOILER)Aeris dies its such a sad part

And thanks again Aeris hehe. Just downloaded WMM so will try it out tonight

Awww i hope i dont upset anyone with this amv!!

Good luck VC and have fun with it!

I love it! It is like, awesome. I tried making one, but they said something about the video catching device, and...they kinda lost me there xD

Aww thanks for the compliment!

Ill check it out now, you you should try using "Sony Vegas 6" its got like 1000 things you can do differently to your videos, FX's stylish transitions etc... Check it out, its what i made my Sonic Movies and all my AMV's with.

ok, im watching now...

EDIT: ok, it was good, maybe a bit to slow for me, i dont know how you got 3 mins of video in 8mb without losing the quality in the video, but you somehow managed it. I could see what you was trying to do with Cloud and Aeris, it sort of similar on how i went about i made my latest AMV(Stole my thank you message! grrr lol). All round good job!

Its in my AMV folder already.
    Last edited by Russielloyd; 10-29-2005 at 02:02 AM.

lol
    Yea i was expecting some people to say it was a bit slow, but i thought with the whole CloudXAeris thing going on and the song, which i adore, it just seems to work better a little slow. Besides its my first amv, so this is just a tester, i didn't want to go al wid just yet.

Thanks for your feedback!!!

wow that was gr8..looking 4wrd to seein more