Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Your Worst Nightmare

Quote Originally Posted by bardock
    due to the fact that was 10 years agor for me, when all i played was Super Mario World, it feaked the crap out of me.
    very very true. would have been exactly the same for me.

and the room i died in, was the room i soent most of my time in, dieing in the video game room,

I was dead. I cried.
    :mario::luigi:

well i've got 2

1. i was all allone on a skool camp site and i found a llama ( this is also a very strange dream) the llama look very hungry and ran away... i followed it and i found a pack of llamas and they closed in on me and ate me

that has been a recouring dream...

2. my mum and dad and i were in the car and some1 shot my mum when she was in the passenger seat my dad left her and we stopped at a bridge and told me 2 stay in the car no matter what so i did and my dad got killed while he was out side so i tryed 2 call out 2 some1 and i couldn't!!!

FFXIV Character

Efes Ephesus (Adamantoise)

I had a dream of Los Angeles getting blown up by a gigantic bomb like a month ago. It scared the crap out of me because it seemed so real.
    I like Kung-Fu.

After playing FFVII for 10 hours straight with a few ten minute breaks now and then, I had a dream I was killed by Emerald WEAPON.
    JOY IS A BITCH, but she is so adorable!
    generated by sloganizer.net
    Kaycee says (12:06 AM):
    whos' obama?

i see nightmares very often and they are very scary but in my opinion
    the worst nightmare i have ever seen is
    when i saw that my dad died,i woke up really upset.
    i beleive that dreams are coming true.So when i asked my mum what death means at dreams she told me that death means life...Many people that i know their dreams are coming true
    PEACE
    and
    LOVE

My nightmares (all my dreams, for that matter) are always really abstract. There isn't an exact plot, just an awareness that things are happening. My worst nightmares involve tearing... tearing and emptiness. Even if I can't visually describe it, I experience intense feelings of abandonment that are very realistic... and those are the worst type of dreams...
    난... 왜 사람을 미워하지? us.cyworld (because nobody here would understand the Korean one anyway, right?)

My life idol in every way since August 2000. Watch her perform her new Japanese single live. =)

Yooniece: (n) A Korean-Japanese / American geeknerd in www.metroparkusa.com clothing.

yeah, I ahve wierd dreams too, and ones that freak me out are always really corny. Like one that freaked me was about aliens invading, and they killed my friends on a beach, I hid in our caravan under the bed and woke up to the same sound their ship was making.....
    but other than that, one where a man that resembled Elvis was trying to lure me outside to murder me by impersonating my grandmother on the phone, and he almosted killed my own mother in process of trying to get to me.

I'm so pathetic, well, at least i can get to sleep now days *praises the practice of hypnotherpy*

there's no I in team, but there is in pie, as in meat pie, and meat is an anogram of team

Who's scruffy lookin'? Captain Maxx Power's Avatar

Armageddon. I saw the sun turn to red, the sky blacken, and thousands of people dieing around me. I tried to run, but the flesh burn and dripped off my bones. Then demons came and dragged me to Hell...
    There is no signature here. Move along.

Blog Entries

I had really wierd dreams when I was pregnant and right after my son was born. When he was about two weeks old, I had a dream about him being abducted and murdered. I woke up crying and in a cold sweat.

I remember about a week and half ago I had a dream that i was leaning out of my window and the dirtiest, biggest spider ever dropped on my head , then went into my clothes and scuttled around my body, biting me everywhere, one of the worst imo...

Blog Entries

I frequently dream about dinosaur attacks on my city, it's not even funny.

I had a nightmare about Michael Jackson not too long ago. It wasn't even scary though, he was just sat at a desk and I was having a conversation with him, next thing I know I wake up in a cold sweat.

The nightmares I have always invlove that serial killer from 'I know what you did last summer'. I never should have watched that movie as many times as I did.