Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Your Worst Nightmare

Default Your Worst Nightmare

So what's the worst nightmare you've ever had?

I can't decide between:

1. I'm in my car with my Dad, it breaks down and my auntie drives past so we go to talk to her. My Dad tells me to get back in the car but there is a man in the car waiting for me, he trys to grab me and I just manage to shut there door on him.

2. I'm in a McDonalds restaurant with my class partying on Mars, me and 2 of my friends go to take a look at the surface of Mars only to have a spaceship land infront of us. Robot Aliens get out and we run, but I trip and get dragged back into their spaceship.

Bare in mind, I had these when I was like 4-5, the first one was recurring. *Shudders*

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

The only dream that has ever caused me to jump and breathe heavily involved TheAbominatrix's mom driving us off an overpass. We weren't pissing her off any more than usual either. >:[

dizzy up the girl Recognized Member Rye's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Cid's Knight

Most of my nightmares are generally the same: a tall older serial killer/rapist chasing me and then my legs give out from running and I try to scream, but I can't and I wake up before anything bad happens.

I have this one recurring dream though were my school is filled with burning crosses and if I get too close to one, my heart gets RIPPED out of my body and I die only to come back to life and try to get past them again.

I love freaky scary dreams. They don't usually affect me much anymore. But I wish they'd still try. Dreams lately have been good at least, but for the longest time they were just lame. But the last dream that really got me involved zombies. Wandering around the house at night. That's smart in slumberland. I remember my family was all gathered in the living room. Something came stalking out of the shadows.

Now I've had dreams where things try to kill me. But I have enough control for that to not really work. Kinda sucks really, but makes for humorous memories when I wake up. Anything that tries to attack me, I end up stomping the hell out of it. So I don't fear much in my dreams. Zombie lurks out of the shadows. I'm up and on it. 'Cept when I get close enough it turns out to be my dad :/ He's dead. And I've often had dreams where he's back. You know how that goes. Well he's never come back as a rotting corpse trying to kill me. I just couldn't do my superman dreamy thing on him. I had to wake up before he got me 'cause I didn't have the heart to fight back. I didn't go back to sleep that night. It was too personal.

Default thwack

The only unpleasant dreams I've been having lately are of falling. Usually it's a long fall and I wake up seconds before I hit the ground. If I wake up lying face down though I feel for all the world like I actually have hit the matress from a height. I usually end up feeling to make sure all my teeth aren't loose before my brain unfuzzies itself.

...you hot, salty nut! Recognized Member fire_of_avalon's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Either the one where my great great aunt (the sweetest little old lady in the universe) was trying to kill us and tricked me into crushing my cousins arm in a door or the one where I was shot three times in the back, chest and back of the head and crawled through the streets to the hospital just to kinda die half way there :/.

Signature by rubah. I think.

Quote Originally Posted by fire_of_avalon
    ...where my great great aunt (the sweetest little old lady in the universe) was trying to kill us and tricked me into crushing my cousins arm in a door
    How the heck did she trick you into that?

Anyway, my worse nightmare was probably the time when I dreamt i lived in a little village, and there was this mental patient lady, and one night while i was out with my friends, she escaped and they all ran and I was caught and she caged me up and was going to eat me, so i tried to talk her out of it and eventually i did, but then she realise what she did, so she ran after me again and I locked myself in my house, and she knocked on the door and my mum opened it and she killed my whole family (I saw it all, at about age 6) and then she grabbed me and stabbed me in the heart and I woke up and my cat had her front poor on my heart

i dont dream much but wen i do its generally sick dreams like the last one i had was me for some reason kids in wheel chairs escape from a killer then i get chased me legs feel heavy and i fall down from exhaustion then he grabbed me and pushed my head into a pillow and suffocated me which was pretty weird when we had been on a road next to mc donalds...dont ask.

Anyway now ive got insomnia and im taking sleeping tabs and they aint working so im posting here.well thats my work done for this post

Soylent green is people! Wiegrahf42's Avatar

This isn't a dream per say, but when I was in about, oh, fifth grade I was watching an old TV show called " In search of". It was hosted by Leonard Nimoy (of "Spock" fame) and would talk about strange occurences (you know Ghosts, Yetis, Loch Ness monster, standard stuff). So one morning I'm watching an episode about ghosts in English castles. Some lady apparently was frightened to death by a ghost. So it shows her going to bed with the ominous music playing. Now I was getting slightly creeped out, and I happened to turn away for some random reason. Now then I look back around and the most disturbing, hair-raising apparition I have ever seen is staring back at me from the TV screen. I about had a heart attack and had to watch several episodes of the Smurfs to stop shaking. Slept with the light on for several months afterward. To this day, I never found out exactly what that thing was.
    "Gentlemen, you can't fight in here this is the War room"

gawwwww!!!

1.My scariest dream would be when i was a kid. I was getting a drive to the park when suddenly my dad who was supposedly driving disappeared. The truck was still driving and there wasn’t a person in sight. Then if I looked outside I saw this thing floating in the air, coming towards me. It would always freak me out, then I wake up.
    I stopped having these dreams after I had one where I was at my house and it came towards me again. Then my mom shows me that it was just a chicken in a basket…..
    2. another one would be when me and my family were driving through a forest(on a paved road). Then something like a serpent would fly by, kind of in a wave like movement.

i was too young to have caffeine, so there is no excuse

Here’s another form that talks about more f’ed up dreams(not scary)
    http://forums.eyesonff.com/showthread.php?t=72263

that would prob freak me out 2 Wiegrahf42

Soylent green is people! Wiegrahf42's Avatar

I have some weird dreams (often in video games) but nothing gives me that dose of terror like I had when I was young. Last one I seem to remember involved a dark figure chasing me. Pretty cliched.
    "Gentlemen, you can't fight in here this is the War room"

i dont get bad dreams anymore. just f'ed up ones.
    well maby some from time to time, but there minnor now.

Ive had my share of oddies, mostly when i was younger before i could become lucid, one example of a typical dream that occured for several years, i think from ages 4-8 almost every other night.

I was in my house with a bunch of people i ddint know, and then the lgihts went out, and when i tried to flick them back on they wouldnt go on, nf things started to happen, poltergeists came, dn started to kill everyone one by one, and id see every murder, a mother and daughter sitting on a bed, and all of a sudden theres a basket beside them, the mother dcides to put the daughter (a baby) into the basket, but she doesnt realize the basket is full of blades, so she puts the baby in and closes the lid, and the bottom of the beasket and the blankets areound it turn red from the blood. Then the mother looks at me, and her flesh is falling off and shes laughing and she lunges at me with a knife, but i mamge to get away and go out into the hall, where its dark, then all of a sudden there are candles adn they're lit, then the fire leaves the candle and starts to chase me, burning everyone on the way to a crisp, then i find an empty room and i manage to lock myself in it. Then from the window in the back of the house, skeletons and zombies break in and lowly break thrrough the window, and then the fire demons catch the door and room on fire, so now im trapped between fire and zombies, so i do whats natural, i fall to the floor crawl under a chari and lie in the fetal position crying. That dream happened every other night for 4 years.

Quote Originally Posted by bardock
    Ive had my share of oddies, mostly when i was younger before i could become lucid, one example of a typical dream that occured for several years, i think from ages 4-8 almost every other night.

I was in my house with a bunch of people i ddint know, and then the lgihts went out, and when i tried to flick them back on they wouldnt go on, nf things started to happen, poltergeists came, dn started to kill everyone one by one, and id see every murder, a mother and daughter sitting on a bed, and all of a sudden theres a basket beside them, the mother dcides to put the daughter (a baby) into the basket, but she doesnt realize the basket is full of blades, so she puts the baby in and closes the lid, and the bottom of the beasket and the blankets areound it turn red from the blood. Then the mother looks at me, and her flesh is falling off and shes laughing and she lunges at me with a knife, but i mamge to get away and go out into the hall, where its dark, then all of a sudden there are candles adn they're lit, then the fire leaves the candle and starts to chase me, burning everyone on the way to a crisp, then i find an empty room and i manage to lock myself in it. Then from the window in the back of the house, skeletons and zombies break in and lowly break thrrough the window, and then the fire demons catch the door and room on fire, so now im trapped between fire and zombies, so i do whats natural, i fall to the floor crawl under a chari and lie in the fetal position crying. That dream happened every other night for 4 years.
    thats creapy. but due to years of being desensitize from games, its probably not a creapy as i think it would have been 10 years ago.

due to the fact that was 10 years agor for me, when all i played was Super Mario World, it feaked the crap out of me.