Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: ''This game sucks!''

Quote Originally Posted by zellv2
    don t dis a great game you don t know what you are talking about
    who is that too

The true Fenrir Cloud_omnislash_Strife's Avatar

The truth is there.....

Whoever posted that review, should be shot, and burried with a bucket on their head saying "nut"......seriously, they need to get a life.

there's no I in team, but there is in pie, as in meat pie, and meat is an anogram of team

The true Fenrir Cloud_omnislash_Strife's Avatar

Your right Tai-Ti.

The truth is there.....

Quote Originally Posted by Maiyo_Yoem
    my sis is 22 and she love tigger from winnie the pooh if she knew he was in kh she'd want to play the bit with him for hours and i wouldn't get a go untill she goes to work (good job she's moving out)
    Tigger doesn't count. Tigger is always awesome, no matter how old you are.

"The wonderful thing about Tiggers, is Tiggers are wonderful things
    Their tops are made out of rubber, their bottoms are made out of springs
    They're bouncy, bouncy, bouncy, bouncy, fun fun fun fun fun
    But the most wonderful thing about Tiggers is, I'm the only one
    Yes, I'm the only one!"
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by ThroneofDravaris
    Conclusions we can draw from this review:

8) He dislikes Disney, so he’s definitely between the ages of 10-15, when it would be social suicide to EVER say that you like it. Morons…

So yeah, he’s a dousche.
    That depends on where they live. In some places, it would be social suicide to not like Disney or even SpongeBob Squarepants. *shudders*

The game was awesome. I just didn't like the default party characters. Donald and Goofy.

Made by me

yah, i gotta agree w/ that actually. Im sorry, i loved the game and the rest of the disney elements, but ive never liked donold or goofy and they just kept getting even more annoying throughout the game.
    My Web Site

xD
    Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Everyday I wish that I could be the one, for you...

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom Hearts Fanatic
    Oh God, I know there are some people who can justify why they dislike the game. However, I also believe some can justify why they dislike WITHOUT have to insult or attack Disney. Really, the only people I would want to ''stab'' are probably the arrogant little (inserts curse word here) that hate the game for Disney only and other moronic reasons. Hell, maybe even push them off a cliff or torture them by forcing all of them to watch Disney's films since 1937. Just kidding, anyways, have you ever made a random encounter with a review like this on KH? I have, and let me tell you, this is not the first.
    anyone who doens't even know how to spell Donald right isn't even worht my time.
    It looks like the ground had a sex change.

Articles
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Skyblade
    Tigger doesn't count. Tigger is always awesome, no matter how old you are.

"The wonderful thing about Tiggers, is Tiggers are wonderful things
    Their tops are made out of rubber, their bottoms are made out of springs
    They're bouncy, bouncy, bouncy, bouncy, fun fun fun fun fun
    But the most wonderful thing about Tiggers is, I'm the only one
    Yes, I'm the only one!"
    t-i-double guh-errrrr

But pooh and piglet are little bi****s,same with the little kid, so i'll never watch the show.

Stay Essential

i like tiger but the rest do suck
    My Web Site

♥ Italian Princess ♥ *~Angel Wing~*'s Avatar

I really enjoyed Kingdom Hearts!!! To be honest, KH was how I got started playing other Final Fantasy's. I thought having Disney in on it gave the game a touch of pixie dust. Heheh...really love Disney, I've practically been raised on it, so that's how I found out about this game. You know, the games and TV today are full of violence, and sex and stuff like that, I mean, that's fine and all SOMETIMES, but not all the time. It's nice to have a game that has a positive message that people of ALL ages can play. I know guys 20 years + that love the game. Just because it doesn't have cursing and violence doesn't mean it's a sissy game. And that person who wrote that review should watch their mouth, saying it's gay and stuff...they can say they didn't like it in a nicer way...

*~Love is the best feeling in the world~*

ya totally, its one of the few games now that you dont have to switch off when the kids come in! In fact, they can sit down, and love it to!
    My Web Site

Angry kh does not suck

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom Hearts Fanatic
    Oh God, I know there are some people who can justify why they dislike the game. However, I also believe some can justify why they dislike WITHOUT have to insult or attack Disney. Really, the only people I would want to ''stab'' are probably the arrogant little (inserts curse word here) that hate the game for Disney only and other moronic reasons. Hell, maybe even push them off a cliff or torture them by forcing all of them to watch Disney's films since 1937. Just kidding, anyways, have you ever made a random encounter with a review like this on KH? I have, and let me tell you, this is not the first.

hey kid u just got gay taste for this game. does it matter if u thing this game sucks, ain't no one curer if u hate if b**ch.: no nothin though i'm u just stupid boi weird guy