Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: ''This game sucks!''

Angry kh does not suck

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom Hearts Fanatic
    Oh God, I know there are some people who can justify why they dislike the game. However, I also believe some can justify why they dislike WITHOUT have to insult or attack Disney. Really, the only people I would want to ''stab'' are probably the arrogant little (inserts curse word here) that hate the game for Disney only and other moronic reasons. Hell, maybe even push them off a cliff or torture them by forcing all of them to watch Disney's films since 1937. Just kidding, anyways, have you ever made a random encounter with a review like this on KH? I have, and let me tell you, this is not the first.

The true Fenrir Cloud_omnislash_Strife's Avatar

Well it was great I have always loved disney and possibly the guy has only seen trailers of the game.

The truth is there.....

Quote Originally Posted by Auron_MasterofSwords
    ain't no one curer if u hate if b**ch.: no nothin though i'm u just stupid boi weird guy
    translate please

I'm 13 and almost everyone where I live likes Disney is some way shape of form. Some young ones like Toy Story (still) and Winne The Pooh. While older ones like Kingdom Hearts (which I may remind was made for around Sora's age - being 14) and occasionly will look back at the older animated movies, such a Nemo and laugh.

Where I live people really don't care!
    FFV ROXS!

Quote Originally Posted by Auron_MasterofSwords
    hey kid u just got gay taste for this game. does it matter if u thing this game sucks, ain't no one curer if u hate if b**ch.: no nothin though i'm u just stupid boi weird guy
    Does anyone know what the hell this guy just said?
    Nandattebayo!!!

Originally Posted by Auron_MasterofSwords:
    hey kid u just got gay taste for this game. does it matter if u thing this game sucks, ain't no one curer if u hate if b**ch.: no nothin though i'm u just stupid boi weird guy

Translation.... Hopefully!!

Hey kid you just got gay tastes for this game. Does it matter if you think this game sucks, No one cares if you hate it B**ch (cannot compute these four words that go here) your just a stupid boy, weird guy

Nice job. You think you could translate Advent Children for me?

Eggstreme Wheelie Recognized Member Jiro's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Editor
    • Notable contributions to former community wiki

Nightmare Before Christmas. Favourite Disney movie eva! I'm 14 btw. So it's just up to taste. (if you hater it just say that. Don't be slanderous) I can't spell too good.

They see me rolling. They hating, patrolling.
    Trying to catch me riding dirty.

who cares how old you r most of my friends inc me like and have finished KHI and waiting for KHII to come out im playing chain of memories and that pushed the GAmeboy advance to the limit by putting an fmv into it!!! it looks awsome!!!!

Nerfed in Continuum Shift Recognized Member Zeromus_X's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

well, i think people should play a game and complete the story before judging it, although most people never do...

i was like that at first, but all my friends played it, and i grew on it too, its a really fun game. (i cant wait for the second one to come to the US!)

and who knows....maybe i will be the first of my friends to kill sephiroth...:rolleyes2

I probably would have said that at first when it came out.
    But while I was living at my friends house he was at work and his lil bro came home and told to play it before I say its jus for lil kiddies.
    I played it and beat it before I moved into my apartment. It became one of my favorite games.

Resident Fire Emblem Fan Elite Lord Sigma's Avatar

Am89
    -------
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++