Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How do I beat this!!??

Default How do I beat this!!??

Um im stuck again and this time its in the thunder plains rite b4 yunas 1000 words preformance.Any ideas?
    And by the way i dont have dark knight dressphere.

i'm giving up,
    on the entire human race....

why are u stuck?
    well at the thundr plains uve gotta look at ur lil mini map and follow the red arrow
    then from there u will fight a boss, who shouldnt be too hard

Boss Zalamander:
    Zalamander is another tough cookie. He is a big dragon monster that hurls fire attacks at you along with a crushing paw swipe. His Flame breath attack nails all three girls for about 200 hp each which is easily healed afterwards. His other attacks are what you want to try and watch out for. The Tail Smash is good for a hefty 500 hp against each girl and his swipe can knock one girl down 750 in a single blow. The Zalamander is weak against ice attacks so be sure to nail him with some blizzards in warrior sphere mode. Keep the white mage healing and eventually you will receive a Crimson Ring from him and a Black Ring from the chest he was guarding.

Thank GBM!!
    I will be sure to try that right now!!

i'm giving up,

Another good Idea is to have a danceer dressphere so the can do dance of darkness to avoid the tail swipe and claw attacks.
    Thats me in the blue sporting the Edward Scissorhands haircut

Thanx for the cool Siggie Starry Relm.
    :evilking: :evilking:

Okay i passed this but now im stuck in the place with the keyboard and i need to beat this huge beast that is also in 10.
    He is the one that does umm.......Damocles whatever it is.Im not sure of the name but i know its in zanarkand in 10 after you defeat Seymour.Any ideas?

i'm giving up,

im not sure i know what ur talking about
    ff10
    or ff10-2

EDIT: Never mind i know

Boss: Guardian Beast
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    This big fella can be pretty tough so make sure you have one person on the healing job either using potions or the much easier way, using cure from the white mage dresssphere. This big guy just needs a lot of solid whacks and not a lot of fancy magic attacks. The damage that they do to him isn't worth the extra wait time, so just use regular attacks on him. When he starts getting close to death he will use an attack called the Damocles Photon which will just about knock each characters life in half. Make sure they get healed back up quickly and continue to pound on him. He may use it again depending on how long it takes you to defeat him but he will eventually fall. For your troubles you receive a fragmented sphere and an amulet.

If youre talking about the huge beast thats also in FFX and is in the part in FFX-2 when you try to go through that barrier thing during the keyboard mission thing in the heart of the farplane, then you dont need to fight it! But I might be mistaken!

no i dont think shes that far
    she means that thing we fight in Zanarkand when we finally reach where Yunalesca used to be
    then Isaruu makes a joke
    and we fight a monster

Wait but if you dont have to fight him how do you keep going?
    Ive tried escaping but it just takes me back a few steps.
    Im confused

i'm giving up,

Quote Originally Posted by GunbladeMaster
    no shes not that far
    she means that thing we fight in Zanarkand when we finally reach where Yunalesca used to be
    then Isaruu makes a joke
    and we fight a monster
    Wait a second................WHAT!!???

i'm giving up,

what?
    im confused

well for what Tommy said
    yeah u just have to play the keyboards in the right order and then go back to where the Guardian Beast is
    if u did it right he wont fight
    however if u played them in the rong order than tough luck

Quote Originally Posted by GunbladeMaster
    no i dont think shes that far
    then Isaruu makes a joke
    and we fight a monster
    Nah, cos if she's in the farplane after defeating the magus sisters and anima then she must be there, I think I know what you mean ff7+ff10 gurl 100, do you mean that you are on the keyboard bit and you are trying to figure out how to get through the circular barrier thing!

Well it's hard to explain, have you tried searching for online walkthroughs on the internet.

long but thorough

This next part is a long puzzle game was such a pain in the ass that the game makers should be shot for it. To get through without having to fight another Azi Dahaka jump on the platform to the left and ride the stone up. Hop over to the right and the notes So, Me* and Ra* are played. Go to the next stone on the right and you will go for another ride. From here hop across to the small stone and then the stone on the right to hear Do* and Ti. Make your way back down to the save sphere the same way to got up there and this time take the platform to the right of it. Ride the platform to the next one which will be to your left and up a bit. When you jump on it, it will zoom across to a larger platform. Hop over to it and it will play La. Once again make your way all the way back down to the save sphere and hop on the platform to the left. Ride it until it stops and then jump left and then north to go for a lift up. Jump right and you will hear So. Jump back to the left where you just were and it will take you up some more.

Jump over to the platform with the chest and open it to get two Mega-Phoenix. Head north to the platform there to hear Fa and Mi. Jump back to the chest platform and left to the platform there to go for a ride down. Jump to the platform to the south of you and then jump back onto the platform you just jumped off of to go for a ride back up. Jump left and then south and you will hear the note Fa. Jump south and to the right two platforms and you will be able to reach the Save Sphere. Do so and then hit the platform to the right of the sphere.

Ride it up to the two platforms and hop on the lower one, not the platform you jumped on earlier. Ride it up to a larger platform which will play So and Do when you step on it. From there hop over to the left to the main platform and it will play the notes you picked up in order. If you did it correctly, you will pass through the gates with no quarrel. If you messed up the notes, well you're in for a tough fight with the Azi Dahaka. After you play the right notes, the gate will fall and you can pass through.

Um can you plz tell me the order?
    If u dont i will cry

i'm giving up,

dont cry

So, Me, Ra, Do, Ti, La, Fa, Mi, Fa, So, Do

its easier to just follow my post